Stairs - Closed Tread
Timber Staircases : Closed Tread -
- from JAS Timber Ltd® - Blackburn BB1 1DB
We make Staircases in our own workshop, and can manufacture to your measurements;
Options available include Newel-posts, Bull-nose steps and Kite-winders, if required.
They can be made in a choice of timbers including Softwood, Sapele dark-hardwood and Oak or Ash light-hardwoods.
Treads can be made from MDF if required, and Risers can be made from Plywood.
Standard Stock Stairs :
- Domestic specification - 42º pitch,
13 risers of 200mm gives 2600mm standard house floor to floor height.
Made to size Stairs :
- Domestic specification - maximum 42º pitch,
Treads 220mm minimum - Rise 220mm maximum;
- Commercial specification - maximum 38º pitch,
Treads 250mm minimum - Rise 180mm or 170mm maximum - depending on premises type.
Stairs : Standard 2600mm or 2700mm height at 42º Pitch - 13 Ply Risers with Softwood Strings and Treads - Domestic Specification
- £175.00 + VAT 20%
- £340.00 + VAT 20%
- £200.00 + VAT 20%
- £240.00 + VAT 20%
- £486.00 + VAT 20%
- £290.00 + VAT 20%
- £330.00 + VAT 20%
- £495.00 + VAT 20%
- £25.40 + VAT 20%
Closed-Tread Staircases need to be ordered with a Delivery Charge depending on Stair size and your postcode - JAS Delivery
- Please contact us - 01254 54000
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects. Staircases should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content.
Staircase Sizes may show the nominal timber size of components that the Staircase is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
( Be aware: For many reasons, the size, profile and other properties of Timber Staircase Sections may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- Check your Staircase delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variations;
- We cannot exchange any Workshop Timber Staircases; They are made and supplied as a Special Order.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Made to Measure Timber Closed-Tread Stairs.
Van Delivery of Made to Size Timber Staircases on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights of Timber Made to Measure Staircases may be shown in Kg;
Carrier Delivery of a Timber Staircase is expensive due to the weight, and not available for items longer than 3.6 metres;
Haulier Delivery by pallet is possible for Timber Closed-Tread Stairs, charged per 1.2 metre pallet-space, depending on post-code;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Closed-Tread MtM Stairs, so that we can quote for the delivery charge. )
- The October 2018 JAS Softwood Staircase Price List is current - 01/12/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Timber Closed-Tread Staircases that we can make - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Closed Tread Stairs correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.