Stairs - Closed Tread
Timber Staircases : Closed Tread -
at JAS Timber - Walpole Street Sawmills - Blackburn BB1 1DB - Tel 01254 54000
We make Quality Staircases in our own workshop, and can manufacture to your measurements;
Options available include Newel-posts, Bull-nose steps and Kite-winders, if required.
They can be made in a choice of timbers including Softwood, Sapele dark-hardwood and Oak or Ash light-hardwoods.
Treads can be made from MDF if required, and Risers can be made from Plywood.
Standard Stock Stairs :
- Domestic specification - 42º pitch,
13 risers of 200mm gives 2600mm standard house floor to floor height.
Made to Size Stairs :
- Domestic specification - maximum 42º pitch,
Treads 220mm minimum - Rise 220mm maximum;
- Commercial specification - maximum 38º pitch,
Treads 250mm minimum - Rise 180mm or 170mm maximum - depending on the premises type.
Stairs : Standard 2600mm or 2700mm height at 42º Pitch - 13 Ply Risers with Softwood Strings and Treads - Domestic Specification
- £175.00 + VAT 20%
- £340.00 + VAT 20%
- £200.00 + VAT 20%
- £240.00 + VAT 20%
- £486.00 + VAT 20%
- £290.00 + VAT 20%
- £330.00 + VAT 20%
- £25.40 + VAT 20%
- £495.00 + VAT 20%
- We cannot exchange any Timber Staircase once work has commenced; ALL Joinery Made Closed Tread Stairs are supplied as a Special Order.( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Quality Timber Joinery Closed-Tread Stairs made in our Workshop, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The 2021 JAS Joinery Closed-Tread Staircase Price Lists are current - 01/03/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Bespoke Hardwood, Softwood or Oak Closed Tread Stairs - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Closed-Tread Stairs correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.