Stairparts from Specials for Woodturning, Cheshire Mouldings, Richard Burbidge and LPD -
- at JAS Timber - Blackburn, Lancashire.
Richard Burbidge, Cheshire Mouldings and Specials for Woodturning stair parts include: Spindles, Newels, Stair-Handrail, Handrail Fittings and Stair-Baserail, as well as metal and glass Stair-Balustrades.
These staircase components are available in Softwood Pine, Clear Hemlock, Ash, White Oak, Dark Hardwood and White-Primed Timber, Black Wrought-Iron, as well as contemporary Axxys™, ClearView™, Fusion™ and Immix™ stair-part ranges, combining metal, timber and glass stairparts. Domestic and Commercial stairpart ranges are available - please contact us.
We have a wide range of Traditional, Contemporary and Modern Stairparts in stock at our yard in Blackburn.
|Cheshire Mouldings® have introduced an interactive Stair Planning tool, that allows you to browse and select a Stairparts Range to suit your specific requirements, and price-up online. Plan Your Stairs™ and see your Staircase Design come alive! |
Please email this Stairplan to us with Postcode, so that we can give you a competitive quote - email@example.com
Stairpart Packages over 2.4 metres x 400mm need to be ordered with an extra Delivery Charge for XDP Carriers - JAS Delivery - Please contact us - 01254 54000
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - they are not defects. Timber Stairparts should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content.
Sizes may be the nominal timber size that the Stair-Balustrade Part is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
( Be aware: For many reasons, the size, profile and other properties of Timber Stair Components may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
If any TDA Graded Timber Stairpart is cut or machined, then this may affect the Grading.
Stairparts are not intended for exterior use; External use is at your own risk.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in Stair Part sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
We can supply FSC or PEFC Certification for Timber Balustrade Products, with our Chain of Custody Certificates, (CoC) - JAS Timber CoC Certification - for FSC Balastrade is TT-CoC-003944.150 - and for PEFC Balustrade, is BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
- Check your Stair Balustrade delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Stair Part once work has commenced; Stairpart Orders at variance with our Stock-holding and all Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Poa - Extra Cutting or Machining on Timber Stair Parts - Machining in Yard - Machining In Workshop - Workshop Time
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Wood Stairparts.
Van Delivery of Stair Parts on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights may be shown for Staircase Components in Kg to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP® Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Direct Delivery of Stairparts from the Cheshire Mouldings factory may be possible, and costs from £35 +vat per order;
Direct Delivery of Richard Burbidge Stair Balustrade is possible from £30 +vat to Trade customers at a Trade address - poa;
Direct Delivery of SfW Stair Balustrade is possible from £25 +vat by carrier - poa;
Don't forget - these prices can include longer lengths such as Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Timber Stairparts is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4 metres, then 50p per Kg to Zone-A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels of Stairparts can be up to - 2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat;
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints; - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT® for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ - 2.4 to 3 metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Timber Stairparts, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2020 Stairpart Price List is current - 01/01/2020
- The April 2019 Richard Burbidge Timber Stair Parts Price List is current - 01/01/2020
- The Masons Timber April 2019 Timber Stairparts Price Lists are current - 01/01/2020
- The Specials for Woodturning July 2019 Timber Stairparts Price List is current - 01/01/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Special Offer Staircase Components - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Stair Components correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.