Stairparts - manufactured by Cheshire Mouldings, Richard Burbidge, Specials for Woodturning and LPD -
from JAS Timber - Walpole Street Sawmills - Blackburn BB1 1DB - Tel 01254 54000
Stair Parts include: Spindles, Newels, Stair-Handrail, Handrail Fittings and Stair-Baserail, as well as Metal and Glass Stair-Balustrades. These staircase components are available in Pine, Clear Hemlock, Ash, White Oak, Dark Hardwood and White-Primed Timber. Black Wrought-Iron, as well as contemporary Axxys, ClearView, Fusion and Immix stair-part ranges, combining metal, timber and glass stairparts. Domestic and Commercial stairpart ranges are available - please contact us.
|Cheshire Mouldings have introduced an interactive Stair Planning tool, that allows you to browse and select a Stairparts Range to suit your specific requirements, and price-up online. Plan Your Stairs and see your Staircase Design come alive!
Please email this Stairplan to us with Postcode, so that we can give you a competitive quote - email@example.com
Stairpart Packages over 2.4 metres x 400mm x 400mm need to be ordered with the Extra Length Delivery Charge - JAS Delivery - Please contact us - 01254 54000
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - they are not defects. Timber Stairparts should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content.
Sizes may be the nominal timber size that the Stair-Balustrade Component is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; The size, profile and other properties of Timber Stairparts may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
If any TDA Graded Timber Stairpart is cut or machined, then this may affect the Grading.
Stairparts are not intended for exterior use; External use of Stair Components is at your own risk - unless we have had the Timber Stair Part specifically vacuum-treated for you, with a guarantee certificate.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in Stair Part sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour, grain or finish.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply CoC Certification for Timber Balustrade Products, with our Chain of Custody Certificates; - JAS Timber certification for FSC Balustrade is INT-COC-003944.150 - and for PEFC Balustrade is INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check your Stair Balustrade delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Stair Part once work has commenced; Stairpart orders at variance with our Stock-holding and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Wood Stairparts.
Van Delivery of Stair Parts locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £10 +vat - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights may be shown for Staircase Components in Kg - to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and Tuffnells Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Direct Delivery of Stairparts from the Cheshire Mouldings factory may be possible, and costs from £35 +vat per order - poa;
Direct Delivery of Richard Burbidge Stair Balustrade is possible from £30 +vat to Trade customers at a Trade address - poa;
Direct Delivery of SfW Stair Balustrade is possible from £25 +vat by carrier - poa;
Don't forget - these prices can include longer lengths such as Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
Tuffnells Carrier Delivery of Timber Stairparts costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3.0 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed ( "unchecked" is not valid ) - any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; Please do not accept your delivery if damage is apparent - Refuse it marked "Damaged" so that it is returned to us - thanks. You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Haulier Delivery of Special Offer Timber Stair Parts by pallet can be done for larger quantities; It is charged per 1.2 metre pallet space to your post code - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Timber Stairparts, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The April 2022 Scandinavian Softwood Quarterly Price Lists are current - 01/05/2022
- The April 2022 Hardwood and Oak Quarterly Price Lists are current - 01/05/2022
- The January 2022 Cheshire Mouldings Timber Stair Parts Price List is current - 01/05/2022
- The April 2022 Richard Burbidge Timber Balustrading Price Lists are current - 01/05/2022
- The Masons Timber April 2022 Softwood and Hardwood Stair Parts Price Lists are current - 01/05/2022
- The April 2022 Specials for Woodturning Price List is current - 01/05/2022
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Stair Balustrade Products - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Stair Parts correct, please tell us if you see any errors.