Stair Handrails and Fittings
Staircase Handrails -
at JAS Timber - Walpole Street Sawmills - Blackburn BB1 1DB - Tel 01254 54000
From Cheshire Mouldings, Richard Burbidge, Rothley Metal Tube, Specials for Woodturning and JAS Machined Timber Handrails for Spindle Staircases, or for fixing on wall-brackets.
- £104.90 + VAT 20%
- £9.90 + VAT 20%
- £8.00 + VAT 20%
- £12.40 + VAT 20%
2x2 Round Mopstick Handrail - *Redwood* Scandinavian Softwood (ex 50x50mm - Finished: 43mm diameter with 22mm flat)
- £3.30 + VAT 20%
- £5.88 + VAT 20%
- £4.41 + VAT 20%
- £6.47 + VAT 20%
- £11.40 + VAT 20%
- £6.00 + VAT 20%
- £5.00 + VAT 20%
- £3.00 + VAT 20%
|Cheshire Mouldings® have introduced an interactive Stair Planning tool, that allows you to browse and select a Stairparts Range to suit your specific requirements, and price-up online. Plan Your Stairs™ and see your Staircase Design come alive! |
Please email this Stairplan to us with Postcode, so that we can give you a competitive quote - firstname.lastname@example.org
Stair Handrails over 2.4 metres x 400mm need to be ordered with an extra Delivery Charge - JAS Delivery
- Please contact us - 01254 54000
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - they are not defects. Timber Handrails should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content.
Sizes may be the nominal timber size that the Timber Handrail Stairpart is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
( Be aware: For many reasons, the size, profile and other properties of Timber Stair Handrails may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
If any TDA Graded Timber Handrail is cut or machined, then this may affect the Grading.
Stair-Handrails are not intended for exterior use; External use is at your own risk.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in Stair Handrail sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
We can supply FSC or PEFC Certification for Timber Handrail Products, with our Chain of Custody Certificates, CoC);- JAS Timber CoC Certification - for FSC Handrail is INT-COC-003944.150 - and for PEFC Handrail, is INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check your Stair Handrail delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that all other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Handrail once work has commenced; Stairpart Orders at variance with our Stock-holding and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Poa - Extra Cutting or Machining on Timber Stair Handrails - Machining in Yard - Machining In Workshop - Workshop Time -<
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Timber Stair Handrails.
Van Delivery of Stair Handrails on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights may be shown for Staircase Handrails and Baserails in Kg to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Direct Delivery of Handrail and Baserail Stairparts from the factory may be possible, and costs from £30 +vat per order - poa; Don't forget - this price can include longer lengths such as Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
XDP Carrier Delivery of Stair Handrails and Baserails is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg +vat - to Zone-A mainland - poa other zones; We would send items longer than 2.4 metres with TNT.
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints; - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ - 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Handrail and Baserail Stair Parts, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The March 2019 Richard Burbidge Stairparts Price List is current - 01/11/2020
- The October 2020 Cheshire Mouldings Stairparts Price List is current - 01/11/2020
- The July 2020 Specials for Woodturning Price List is current - 01/11/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Cheshire Mouldings, Richard Burbidge and SfW Handrails - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications correct for Handrails, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.