Staff Bead (20x15mm x 2.4 Metre.) Pine TM650 or FB362 Richard Burbidge
Staff Bead 21x15mm - Cheshire Mouldings TM650 Pine Beading
21mm x 15mm & 20mm x 15mm Staff Bead - Softwood Pine - Price per 2.4 Metre length;
- TM650 - 21mm x 15mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- FB362 - 20mm x 15mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Richard Burbidge
- 36424 - 21mm x 15mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Masons Timber
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Joinery quality Scandinavian Redwood;
There are very few knots in this Softwood Staff Bead;
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
20x15mm Timber Staff Bead is usually machined from Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : 20mm x 15mm - Richard Burbidge FB362 -
The Richard Burbidge Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to corner bead.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Moulded Redwood Staff Bead Timber in Stock - 2.4 Metre Lengths - 01/12/2016 -
1" x 3/4" Staff Bead should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 20x15mm Planed Timber Staff Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 20x15mm Planed Redwood Softwood Staff Beading is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 20mm x 15mm Redwood Staff Bead sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber dowel. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
We are able to supply FSC or PEFC Certified Staff Bead with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - Staff Bead BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or Staff Bead TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Staff Bead once work has commenced. Larger orders of FB362 Timber Staff Bead, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for Pine FB362 Staff Bead Pine Mouldings
Van Delivery of 20mm x 15mm Timber Staff Bead on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat)
Softwood FB362 20x15mm Staff Beading weight is approximately 0.6Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
Prepared Timber 1 x 3/4" Staff Bead can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Timber Staff Beading is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £9.60 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about PEFC FB362 1 inch x 3/4 inch Staff Beading, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The July 2016 Cheshire Mouldings Pine Mouldings Price List is current - 16/12/2016 -
- The September 2016 Richard Burbidge Pine Mouldings Price List Is current - 01/12/2016 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about FB362 20x15mm Staff Bead - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of PEFC Pine 1" x 3/4" Staff Bead correct, but mistakes can be made!