Pine Stop-Chamfered Newel 1500x91x91mm - no cap - ST1500P Cheshire Mouldings®
Pine 1500x91x91mm Stop-Chamfered One-Piece Newel from Cheshire Mouldings®
Fits FNCP Pyramid Newel Cap - and LNCP Flat Newel Cap (purchase seperately) -
Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark Pine Stairparts may be manufactured from engineered or laminated Pine components; For ecological and design reasons, using the maximum amount of Pine from a tree while producing a superb looking, and more stable stairpart.
Other matching Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark Pine Stair Parts are - Pine Turned Newels - Pine Square Newels & Bases - Pine Newel Caps - Pine Spindles - Pine Handrails & Baserails
- or see the full range - Benchmark™ Pine Stairparts
|Cheshire Mouldings® have introduced an interactive Stair Planning tool, that allows you to browse and select a Stairparts Range to suit your specific requirements, and price-up online. Plan Your Stairs™ and see your Staircase Design come alive! |
Please email this Stairplan to us with Postcode, so that we can give you a competitive quote - email@example.com
|- click to see other Cheshire Mouldings® Stair Parts, on our website.|
|- click for Richard Burbidge® Pine Newels on our Stair Parts website.|
- Stop-Chamfered Softwood 91mm Square Newel Post -
Finished size: 91mm x 91mm x 1500mm - machined from PEFC® Scandinavian Softwood
- Pine Stairparts may be of Engineered construction;
Cheshire Mouldings Chamfered Staircase components are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Any metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Softwood Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/matt lacquers or any wood treatment products may vary in sheen and clarity.
Profile sizes and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
- ST1500P Newel sizes are taken from the Cheshire Mouldings Product Guide™ - 01/01/2017
Stop-Chamfered Softwood Square Newel sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, with one possible splitter saw edge & ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance; This is the size immediately after machining the 1500mm Newel Post, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Pine Chamfered Newel. ( Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date )
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Pine ST1500P Newel sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply certification for PEFC Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark ST1500P Pine Stair Newels with our Chain of Custody certificate, (CoC) : JAS Timber CoC Certification - ST1500P BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Pine Stairparts once ordered; Cheshire Mouldings ST1500P Newels are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Cheshire Mouldings® Benchmark Pine ST1500P Stop-Chamfered Newels ( there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards )
Van Delivery of Cheshire Mouldings Traditional ST1500P Pine Chamfered Stair Newels on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
Approximate weights of ST1500P Benchmark-Pine™ Stair Newels are shown in Kg, to include some packaging, careful packing and XDP Carriers™ Zone-A carriage charge; - ST1500P Newels can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight; ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! Click to check the ongoing price for your order )
Direct Delivery of Benchmark Pine ST1500P Stair Newels from Cheshire Mouldings may be possible, & costs from £35 +vat per order - poa; - Don't forget, this price can include longer lengths such as Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Pine Benchmark ST1500P Newels is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg - Zone-A mainland - poa other zones
XDP parcels of Pine Benchmark Stair Components can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £9.60 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints; We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery 2.4 to 3.0 metres from £15 +vat - poa; - Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Chamfered Softwood ST1500P Stair Newels, so that we can quote for delivery )
- The October 2017 Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark Pine Stairpart Price List is current - 01/12/2017
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about Stop-Chamfered ST1500P Softwood Newels from Cheshire Mouldings - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Machined Pine ST1500P Benchmark Stair Newels correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.