PATTRESS for Handrail Bracket - 95mm SQUARE
Handrail Bracket PATTRESS - 4" SQUARE Softwood Timber Wall Pattress
95mm x 95mm finished sizes; (The image shows the 120mm Pattress.)
20mm timber thickness.
Machined in our workshop from Scandinavian Redwood, with 10mm straight-chamfer moulding on 4 sides;
These handrail wall pattresses are unfinished timber "in the white" and require fine sanding for decoration.
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a defect.
See other pattresses - TIMBER HANDRAILS & FITTINGS
Other MOULDINGS & BEADINGS can be seen - PINE MOULDINGS - HARDWOOD MOULDINGS - OAK MOULDINGS
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Moulded Timber Square Handrail Pattresses - Machined from 4x1 Redwood - 100x25mm Planed Timber ex 25mm Fifths Joinery quality FSC Scandinavian Redwood Timber - size : 100x100mm; We machine this in our own workshop to these square pattresses - size:
95mm x 95mm finished sizes;
20mm timber thickness.
We can machine other sizes to order - poa;
- HANDRAIL PATTRESSES ARE IN STOCK AND AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY - 01/12/2016 -
4x1 Scandinavian Fifth Joinery quality Redwood Softwood normally has a few knots that generally stay firm - (Slightly more than in an Unassorted quality timber).
Square Planed Timber Handrail Pattresses should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; 4x1 Planed Redwood Square Pattresses can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment & weather-proof coating; External use of Softwood Square Pattresses are at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally - poa;
- SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 13/08/2014 -
Sizes may be the usual timber NOMINAL size that the 25x100mm Planed Wall Pattress moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 4x1 Redwood sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the 4x1 Square Pattress. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before ordering, or commencing work.
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY CERTIFIED 4x1 PLANED SQUARE PATTRESSES WITH OUR CHAIN OF CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS - CoC :
JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFACTION - 4x1 PATTRESS TT-CoC-003944.150 & 4x1 PATTRESS BMT-PEFC-1119.150- POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of 4x1 Timber Pattresses are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Square Pattresses (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
DELIVERY of Square Pattresses on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Approximate weights of Square Handrail Wall Pattresses are shown in Kg;
DIRECT DELIVERY of Square Pattresses has been possible at their option, & costs from £30+vat per order - poa;
CARRIER DELIVERY is possible on Square Pattresses from £9.60 +vat - up to 2.4M / 10Kg then 50p per Kg +vat; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
2.4 to 3.0 Metres from £15+vat - poa; anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Square Pattresses, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The JANUARY 2016 Scandinavian 25mm Redwood Timber Price List is current; - 01/12/2016 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about Square Handrail Wall Pattresses - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications correct for Square Pattresses, but mistakes can be made!