Mouldings and Beadings
Timber Mouldings and Beadings -
at JAS Timber Ltd - Blackburn BB1 1DB
We stock a full range of Softwood Mouldings and Beadings - Glazing beads such as Quadrants and Ovolo Beads in many sizes; Panel Mouldings such as Broken Ogee and Scotia Mould, again in various sizes; Sliding-Sash Window Mouldings - Parting Bead and Staff Bead are still stock items. A few other mouldings to mention are Corner Beads, Hockey Stick, Dowels and Half-Round Beads.
Machined from the best joinery quality Scandinavian Redwood, imported beadings usually have fewer knots than larger mouldings that we have machined from joinery-quality timber in this country.
We also stock many different Dark-Red Hardwood, and Oak Mouldings and Beadings - Quadrant Glazing Bead, and Ovolo Beading, Dowels, Panel Mould, Corner Beads, Half-Round Beading and Fire-Door Glazing Bead. These are machined from Dark-Red Meranti or Sapele-Mahogany, and American White Oak, or similar species.
1x1 PSE Planed Scandinavian Redwood ex 25x25mm - Finished size: 21x21mm x 2.4 metres. Select Brand from Menu
- Now £2.24 + VAT 20%
- Now £2.72 + VAT 20%
- Now £2.80 + VAT 20%
2 inch Corner Mould : Square ( Approx 44mm x 44mm external / 38mm x 38mm internal x 2.4 metres ) Softwood - JAS Workshop
- Now £3.44 + VAT 20%
- £2.04 + VAT 20%
- £5.76 + VAT 20%
- £2.30 + VAT 20%
- Now £10.58 + VAT 20%
- £5.00 + VAT 20%
- £2.50 + VAT 20%
- £3.00 + VAT 20%
- £6.00 + VAT 20%
As well as the JAS Range of Period Mouldings - which includes Architraves, Skirtings, Plinth Blocks, Dado Rails, Cornices and Picture Rails, we also stock or can obtain Mouldings and Beadings from Cheshire Mouldings, Masons Timber, International Timber, Richard Burbidge and Timbmet.
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - they are not defects.
Moulding sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Profiled Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Profiled Moulded Wood sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width - there may be one splitter saw cut-edge and ±10mm cross-cutting tolerance; ( More for large sections, and hardwoods in general. ) This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Timber Moulds. ( Be aware. for many reasons, size and profile of timber mouldings may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
Timber Mouldings are not recommended for use externally without suitable treatment and continued maintainance; Some Mouldings are not recommended anyway if they are too thin, not suitable for the purpose, or we have a more suitable moulding. External use is at your own risk.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Moulded Timber sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply FSC® or PEFC® Certification for Timber Mouldings with our Chain of Custody Certificates, CoC; JAS Timber CoC - FSC Certified Moulded-Timber INT-COC-003944.150 or PEFC Certified Moulded-Timber INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check your Moulded Timber delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that All other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Moulded Timber once work has commenced; Profiled Timber Orders at variance with our Stock-holding and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Poa - Extra Cutting or Machining on Moulded Timber - Machining in Yard - Machining In Workshop - Workshop Time
We stock a wide range of Timber Mouldings in Softwood, Hardwood, Ash and Oak.
Other Mouldings and Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber®, Cheshire Mouldings® and Richard Burbidge® |
Mouldings and Beadings -
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Profiled Timber Beadings and Mouldings.
Van Delivery of Softwood Timber Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights for Profiled Beadings and Mouldings may be shown in Kg, to include a little packaging, our careful packing and the XDP® standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Carrier Delivery of Beadings and Mouldings is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres, then +50p per extra Kg +vat; For 2.4 to 3.6 metres - from £15 +vat extra - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Profiled Timber Sections, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The January 2020 Scandinavian Redwood Timber Board Price List is current - 01/02/2020
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2020 Pine Mouldings Price List is current - 01/02/2020
- The April 2019 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price Lists are current - 01/02/2020
- The Masons Timber April 2019 Moulds and Beads Price List is current - 01/02/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Prepared Timber Moulds and Beads - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Prepared Moulds correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.