4.5" VT&G Cladding Redwood Softwood V-2-Sides (Finished 114mm cover x 20mm thickness)
VT&G REDWOOD Timber Cladding -
Vee Joint Tongue and Groove (114x20mm) 4.5" Cover
ex 125x25mm Scandinavian Redwood boards - Planed Tongued & Grooved V-joint 2-Sides PTGVJ2S 25 x 125mm
At present the cover is 114mm - 4-1/2" and thickness is 20mm - 13/16"; This board is untreated Swedish softwood.
Redwood Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected.
Price is generally per running metre or per length - we can price larger quantities and pack lots per cubic metre.
YOU CAN SEE OUR RANGE OF T&G FLOORINGS AND CLADDINGS - TIMBER FLOORBOARD MATCHBOARD CLADDING
For cutting or machining of VT&G Mould, see : MACHINING in Yard or for more accuracy see : MACHINING in Workshop
Other MOULDINGS & BEADINGS can be seen - PINE MOULDINGS - HARDWOOD MOULDINGS - OAK MOULDINGS
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge
Claddings & Matchboards -
- The PEFC logo & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC logo & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Tongue & Groove Redwood Cladding - (25x125mm VT&G - Finished - 20x114mm) - Tongue and groove flooring - 4.5" Cover - 3/4" Thickness;
The present stock needs approximately 8.7 linear metres layed, to cover 1 square metre of finished wall or ceiling area; Don't forget you may have some wastage if you want to finish each board on a joist, as is the recommended practise.
- 3.6 M & 4.2 M LENGTHS OF 4-1/2" "V" TONGUE & GROOVED IN STOCK - 06/01/2017 -
- CARRIER DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE FOR 0.9 M. / 1.2 M. / 1.5 M. / 1.8 M. / 2.1 M. & 2.4 METRE SOFTWOOD VT&G CLADDING CUT LENGTHS -
- LENGTHS & CUTTING TOLERANCES of 4.5" T&G FLOORING SOFTWOOD ARE SHOWN IN THE DROP DOWN MENU -
- LATEST STOCK IS SCANDINAVIAN MILL MARK : URSUS
- LENGTHS & CUTTING TOLERANCES ARE SHOWN IN THE DROP DOWN MENU -
- IN STOCK - Current lengths are: 3.9 M. - 4.2 M. - 4.5 M. & 4.8 Metres - some is SCANDINAVIAN MARK M+K - 01/12/2016 -
- THESE WILL HAVE TO BE CUT FOR CARRIER DELIVERY 0.9 M. to 2.4 M. -
- PEFC Whitewood Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected.
Redwood Timber Cladding tends to shrink, twist & cup when moved into the warmer drier environment of a house, so leave in the room to acclimatise in a stack, to stop the twisting and cupping, and shuffle the boards occasionally so that they dry out slowly and evenly, to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
- VT&G CLADDING PROFILE SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 23/04/2015 -
Sizes may be the usual timber NOMINAL size that the 22x125mm Planed Redwood Board is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Planed 4-1/2" Redwood Cladding sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width & ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY CERTIFIED 125mm PLANED TIMBER CLADDING WITH OUR CHAIN OF CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS - CoC :
JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFACTION - 4.5" VT&G TT-CoC-003944.150 & 4.5" VT&G BMT-PEFC-1119.150- POA;
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 125mm MATCHBOARD sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Moulding once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of Timber T&G Boarding are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 125mm Redwood VT&G Boarding (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
DELIVERY of Tongue & Groove Timber on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
V-groove T&G Redwood Cladding weight is 1.2Kg per metre approximately, to include packaging;
Prepared 125mm Timber VT&G Moulding can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP CARRIER DELIVERY of 5 inch VT&G Cladding is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £9.60 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat / 2.4 to 3.0 M. + £15+vat!- poa;
- You can select a "safer" insured, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT TRACKED DELIVERY
HAULIER DELIVERY of Single-V Matchboard by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of 112mm Pine T&G V-Boarding.
DIRECT DELIVERY of 112mm V-Groove Pine Cladding may be possible for larger orders to a Trade address - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about PEFC Softwood VT&G Cladding,so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The JANUARY 2017 Scandinavian Redwood Timber Price List is current; - 21/03/2017 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about Scandinavian Softwood T&G Cladding - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Softwood VT&G Board correct, but mistakes can be made!