Skirtings and Architraves
Timber Skirtings and Architraves -
at JAS Timber Ltd - Blackburn BB1 1DB
Usually machined from slow growing Upper-Gulf Joinery Fifth Scandinavian Redwood for a consistantly good quality and density of timber, and an acceptable number of knots;
These products are often available in 4.2 metre lengths for architraves, and in random lengths - 3.0 to 4.8 metres for skirting boards.
- Now £1.80 + VAT 20%
- £1.22 + VAT 20%
- £2.94 + VAT 20%
- £1.50 + VAT 20%
- £4.50 + VAT 20%
- £1.50 + VAT 20%
- £3.95 + VAT 20%
- £0.65 + VAT 20%
- £0.89 + VAT 20%
- £1.15 + VAT 20%
- £1.22 + VAT 20%
- £1.22 + VAT 20%
We stock a wide range of Timber Skirtings and Architraves in Softwood, Hardwood, Ash and Oak.
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Sizes may be timber nominal size that the Profiled Timber Skirting is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Profiled Moulded Redwood sizes are generally ±2mm on thickness / ±4mm on width with one splitter saw edge and ±10mm cross-cutting tolerance; ( Be aware: for many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
Softwood Skirtings and Architraves are not recommended for use externally without suitable external treatment, finishing and maintenance for exterior use; Some mouldings are not recommended anyway if parts of the moulding are too thin or not suitable for the purpose, or we have a more suitable moulding. External use is at your own risk.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Timber Skirting and Architrave sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply FSC® or PEFC® Certification for Machined Timber with our Chain of Custody Certificates, (CoC) - JAS Timber CoC - FSC Certified Skirtings and Architraves INT-COC-003944.150 or PEFC Certified Skirtings and Architraves INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check your delivery of Skirtings and Architraves on arrival, to see that all your Profile's dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced. Prepared Skirting and Architrave orders at variance with our normal stockholding, and all Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Timber Skirtings and Architraves.
Van Delivery of Skirtings and Architraves on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights may be shown for Prepared Timber Moulded Skirtings and Arcs in Kg to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP® Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Carrier Delivery of Skirting and Arc Boards is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres, then +50p per extra Kg +vat; For 2.4 to 3.6 metres - from £15 +vat extra - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels can be up to - 2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints - we have tried. )
( The risk of damage and delay has been higher with XPD than TNT. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Wood Skirting and Arc Mouldings.
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Pine, Hardwood and Oak Skirting and Arc Sections, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The January 2020 Quarterly Hardwood and Softwood Timber Price-Lists will apply unless there is a new currency based over-rider - 01/02/2020
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2020 Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/02/2020
- The April 2019 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/10/2020
- The Masons Timber April 2019 Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/02/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Softwood, Hardwood and Oak Prepared Skirting Boards and Door Architraves - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Moulded Skirting Timber correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.