Skirtings, Architraves and Plinth Blocks
Timber Skirtings, Architraves and Plinth-Blocks -
from JAS Timber - Walpole Street Sawmills - Blackburn BB1 1DB - Tel 01254 54000
We stock a full range of Profiled Softwood Skirtings and Door Architraves, together with Plinth Blocks that we can machine to size. Usually machined from slow growing Upper-Gulf Joinery Fifth Scandinavian Redwood for a consistantly good quality and density of timber, and an acceptable number of knots; These products are often available in 4.2 metre lengths for door architraves, and in random lengths - 3.0 to 4.8 metres for skirting boards.
- £0.81 + VAT 20%
- £1.20 + VAT 20%
- £1.59 + VAT 20%
5 inch Round-1-Edge / Chamfered Skirting / Arc dual-profile - Redwood 18x125mm size 14.5x118mm | CHOOSE length
- £5.26 + VAT 20%
- £2.58 + VAT 20%
- Now £2.02 + VAT 20%
- £1.86 + VAT 20%
- £3.86 + VAT 20%
- £1.50 + VAT 20%
- £4.50 + VAT 20%
- £1.50 + VAT 20%
- £3.95 + VAT 20%
We stock a wide range of Timber Skirtings and Architraves in Softwood, Hardwood, Ash and Oak.
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Sizes may be timber nominal size that the Profiled Timber Skirting is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Profiled Moulded Redwood sizes are generally within ±2mm on thickness / ±4mm on width with one splitter saw edge and ±20mm cross-cutting tolerance; The size and profile of Timber Skirtings and Arcs may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
Softwood Skirtings and Architraves are not recommended for use externally without suitable external treatment, finishing and maintenance for exterior use; Some mouldings are not recommended anyway if parts of the moulding are too thin or not suitable for the purpose, or we have a more suitable moulding. External use of Skirting Boards and Door Architraves is at your own risk - unless we have had the timber specifically vacuum-treated for you, with a guarantee certificate.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Timber Skirting and Architrave sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour, grain or finish.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply FSC or PEFC Certification for Machined Skirting profiles with our Chain of Custody Certificates, ( CoC ) - JAS Timber CoC - FSC Certified Skirtings and Arcs INT-COC-003944.150 or PEFC Certified Skirtings and Arcs INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check your delivery of Skirtings and Architraves on arrival, to see that all your Profile's dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced. Prepared Skirting and Architrave orders at variance with our normal stockholding, and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Timber Skirtings and Door Architraves.
Van Delivery of Skirtings and Architraves on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £6.50 +vat - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights may be shown for Prepared Timber Moulded Skirtings and Arcs in Kg - to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
XDP Carrier Delivery of Skirting and Arc Boards costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery ( there is no damage insurance with XDP ), so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed - ( "unchecked" isn't accepted ) any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; We have tried to intervene with the carrier - but they are immune to complaints.
You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Haulier Delivery of Timber Arc Mouldings and Skirtings can be done for larger quantities, charged per 1.2 metre pallet space to your postcode - poa;
Direct Delivery of Profiled Timber Arc and Skirting Lengths may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Pine, Hardwood and Oak Skirting and Arc Profiles, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The July 2021 Scandinavian Redwood Softwood Timber Board Price Lists are current - 01/09/2021
- The July 2021 Hardwood and Oak Board Price Lists are current - 01/10/2021
- The Cheshire Mouldings August 2021 Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/10/2021
- The October 2020 Richard Burbidge Timber Skirtings and Arcs Price List is current - 01/10/2021
- The Masons Timber October 2020 Softwood, Hardwood and Oak Mouldings Price Lists are current - 01/10/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Prepared Timber Moulds and Beads - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Moulded Skirting Timber correct, please tell us if you see any errors.