Plinth Block - for Skirting Board to Architrave Joint - Choose size options
Softwood Plinth Block for Skirting Board to Door-Architrave Joint -
5.75" x 3.25" x 1.25" = 6" Softwood Plinth Block for 3" Arc over 5" skirting;
7.75" x 3.25" x 1.25" = 8" Softwood Plinth Block for 3" Arc over 7" skirting;
9.75" x 3.25" x 1.25" = 10" Softwood Plinth Block for 3" Arc over 9" skirting;
9.75" x 4.25" x 1.25" = 10" Softwood Plinth Block for 4" Arc over 9" skirting;
11.75" x 4.25" x 1.25" = 12" Softwood Plinth Block for 4" Arc over 11" skirting;
Contact us if a size isn't shown, as plinth-block can be machined to your specific sizes if required - poa;
These Softwood Plinth Blocks are unfinished timber "in the white" and require finish-sanding before decoration.
Softwood is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
We also machine and sell Oak Plinth Blocks and MDF Plinth Blocks
Softwood Plinth Blocks -
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the Softwood Plinth Block timber moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Moulded Redwood Plinth Block sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance and there may be a splitter saw cut-edge; ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
Softwood Plinth Blocks are unfinished softwood "in the white" with a cross-cut sawn top, and bottom end-grain - they require finish-sanding before decoration.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Plinth Block sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Plinth blocks are machined to order, and supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Plinth Blocks.
Van Delivery of Machined Timber Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The chargeable carriage weight of Solid Pine Plinth Blocks is 0.5Kg, to 1Kg to include packing;
Carrier Delivery of Softwood Timber Mouldings is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg;
2.4 to 3M. from + £15+vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Softwood Timber Mouldings.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Solid Pine Plinth Blocks, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The January 2018 Scandinavian Pine Price List is current - 01/03/2019 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Softwood Plinth Blocks - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Real Pine Plinth Blocks correct, but mistakes can be made!