Plinth Block - for Skirting Board to Architrave Joint - Select Size in Menu
Softwood Plinth Block for Skirting Board to Door-Architrave Joint -
5.75" x 3.25" x 1.25" = 6" Softwood Plinth Block for 3" Arc over 5" skirting;
7.75" x 3.25" x 1.25" = 8" Softwood Plinth Block for 3" Arc over 7" skirting;
9.75" x 3.25" x 1.25" = 10" Softwood Plinth Block for 3" Arc over 9" skirting;
9.75" x 4.25" x 1.25" = 10" Softwood Plinth Block for 4" Arc over 9" skirting;
11.75" x 4.25" x 1.25" = 12" Softwood Plinth Block for 4" Arc over 11" skirting;
Contact us if a size isn't shown, as plinth-block can be machined to your specific sizes if required - poa;
These Softwood Plinth Blocks are unfinished timber "in the white" and require finish-sanding before decoration.
Softwood is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
We also machine and sell Oak Plinth Blocks and MDF Plinth Blocks
Softwood Plinth Blocks -
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the Pine Plinth Block is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Moulded Redwood Plinth Block sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance and there may be splitter saw cut-edges; ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
Softwood Plinth Blocks are unfinished softwood "in the white" with a cross-cut sawn top, and bottom end-grain - they require finish-sanding before decoration.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Plinth Block sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Plinth blocks are machined to order, and supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Pine Plinth Blocks.
Van Delivery of Machined Timber Plinth Block Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The chargeable carriage weight of Solid Timber Plinth Blocks is from 0.5Kg, to 1.5Kg to include packing;
Carrier Delivery of Softwood Timber Mouldings is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4 metres, then 50p per Kg; 2.4 to 3 metres from + £15+vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Softwood Timber Mouldings.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Solid Pine Plinth Blocks, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The January 2020 Scandinavian Softwood Price Lists are current - 01/03/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Bespoke Joinery Pine Plinth Blocks - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Pine Plinth Blocks correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.