Dado Rails & Panel Mould
Softwood Mouldings - JAS Softwood Timber Mouldings.
These include Dado Rails, Picture Rails, Bolection Moulds, Panel Moulds, Cornices and Window Boards.
( Lots of smaller mouldings, quadrants & glass beads in - JAS BEADINGS AND MOULDINGS )
Illingworth Ingham & Southern and Darwent style Period timber mouldings.
- £1.80 + VAT 20%
- Now £2.88 + VAT 20%
- Now £3.04 + VAT 20%
- Now £1.44 + VAT 20%
- £2.04 + VAT 20%
- £24.90 + VAT 20%
- £2.41 + VAT 20%
BOLECTION MOULDING 40x28mm rebated 10x8mm - 2.1 Metre - PM22821 Solid Pine Winther Browne PM22821 - Clearance Item
- £2.99 + VAT 20%
- £5.76 + VAT 20%
- £2.10 + VAT 20%
- £3.60 + VAT 20%
- £6.90 + VAT 20%
We stock a wide range of Timber Mouldings in Softwood, Hardwood, Ash and Oak.
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Moulding Sizes are the usual timber NOMINAL size that the Profiled Dado Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Profiled Moulded Redwood sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width -there may be one splitter saw edge & ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Timber Dado Moulds. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
Softwood Mouldings are not recommended for use externally without suitable treatment and maintainance;
Some Mouldings are not recommended anyway if exposed mouldings are too thin or not suitable for the purpose, or we have a more suitable moulding.
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY FSC AND PEFC CERTIFIED TIMBER PROFILES WITH OUR CHAIN OF CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS - CoC :
JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFICATION - BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined PLANED TIMBER DADOS & PANEL-MOULDING sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of Timber Mouldings are supplied as a Special Order.
We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Timber Mouldings (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
DELIVERY of Machined Timber Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Approximate weights of Softwood Mouldings are shown in Kg;
To purchase online - Just add the Mouldings to basket, which calculates the shipping charge, then click on the basket-icon to view;
CARRIER DELIVERY of Panel Mouldings and Beadings is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg;
2.4 to 3.0 M. - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
HAULIER DELIVERY by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Pine Timber Mouldings.
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Timber Mouldings, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The OCTOBER 2016 Scandinavian Pine Board Price List is current; - 03/01/2017 -
- The JANUARY 2017 Cheshire Mouldings PINE, HARDWOOD and OAK TIMBER MOULDING Price List is current; - 03/01/2017 -
- The SEPTEMBER 2016 Richard Burbidge TIMBER MOULDING Price List is current; - 03/01/2017 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about Dado Rails & Panel Moulds - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Pine Mouldings correct, but mistakes can be made!