Dado Rails and Panel Mouldings
Timber Dado Rails and Panel Mouldings -
from JAS Timber - Walpole Street Sawmills - Blackburn BB1 1DB - Tel 01254 54000
We stock Dado Rails, Picture Rails, Bolection Moulds, Panel Moulds, Cornices, Door Architraves, Plinth Blocks and Window Boards, and tend to be the larger sized mouldings. Also smaller mouldings, quadrants and glass beads can be seen in - JAS Beadings and Mouldings and Southern and Darwent style Period timber mouldings.
- Now £1.84 + VAT 20%
- Now £3.52 + VAT 20%
- Now £3.68 + VAT 20%
- Now £1.80 + VAT 20%
- £2.04 + VAT 20%
- £2.41 + VAT 20%
- £2.50 + VAT 20%
- £4.70 + VAT 20%
- £1.80 + VAT 20%
- £7.80 + VAT 20%
- £2.10 + VAT 20%
- £2.30 + VAT 20%
We stock a wide range of Timber Mouldings in Softwood, Hardwood, Ash and Oak.
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Moulding sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Profiled Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Profiled Moulded Wood sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width - there may be one splitter saw cut-edge and ±10mm cross-cutting tolerance; ( More for large sections, and hardwoods in general. ) This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Timber Moulds. ( Be aware. for many reasons, size and profile of timber mouldings may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
Timber Mouldings are not recommended for use externally without suitable treatment and continued maintenance; Some Mouldings are not recommended anyway if they are too thin, not suitable for the purpose, or we have a more suitable moulding. External use is at your own risk - unless we have had the timber specifically vacuum-treated for you, with a guarantee certificate.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Moulded Timber sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply FSC or PEFC Certification for Timber Mouldings with our Chain of Custody Certificates, CoC; JAS Timber CoC - FSC Certified Moulded-Timber INT-COC-003944.150 or PEFC Certified Moulded-Timber INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check your Moulded Timber delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that All other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Moulded Timber once work has commenced; Profiled Timber orders at variance with our Stock-holding and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Dado Rail and Panel Mould.
Van Delivery of Timber Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights may be shown for Profiled Timber Products in Kg - to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Carrier Delivery of Timber Mouldings is possible from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres, then +50p per extra Kg; 2.4 to 3.6 metres from.+ £15+vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Softwood and Hardwood Dados and Panel Moulds.
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Profiled Timber Dado and Panel-Mouldings, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The April 2021 Scandinavian Redwood Softwood Timber Board Price List is current - 01/04/2021
- The April 2021 Hardwood and Oak Board Price Lists are current - 01/04/2021
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2021 Timber Beadings Price List is current - 01/04/2021
- The October 2020 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/04/2021
- The Masons Timber October 2020 Softwood, Hardwood and Oak Mouldings Price Lists are current - 01/04/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Prepared Timber Moulds and Beads - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Dado and Panel Profiles correct, please let us us know if you see any errors.