Dado Rails and Panel Mouldings
Timber Dado Rails and Panel Mouldings -
from JAS Timber - Walpole Street Sawmills - Blackburn BB1 1DB - Tel 01254 54000
We stock Dado Rails, Picture Rails, Bolection Moulds, Panel Moulds, Cornices, Door Architraves, Plinth Blocks and Window Boards, and tend to be the larger sized mouldings. Also smaller mouldings, quadrants and glass beads can be seen in - JAS Beadings and Mouldings and Southern and Darwent style Period timber mouldings.
- Now £2.40 + VAT 20%
- £84.20 + VAT 20%
- £3.00 + VAT 20%
- Now £4.64 + VAT 20%
- £2.80 + VAT 20%
- Now £4.80 + VAT 20%
- Now £2.24 + VAT 20%
- £19.10 + VAT 20%
- £2.00 + VAT 20%
- £46.50 + VAT 20%
- £68.40 + VAT 20%
- £3.00 + VAT 20%
We stock a wide range of Timber Mouldings in Softwood, Hardwood, Ash and Oak.
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Moulding sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Profiled Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Profiled Moulded Wood sizes are generally within ±1.5mm on thickness / ±6mm on width - there may be splitter saw cut-edges and a cross-cutting tolerance; ( More for large sections, and hardwoods in general. ) This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Timber Moulds. The size and profile of Beadings and Mouldings may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
Timber Mouldings are not recommended for use externally without suitable treatment and continued maintenance; Some Mouldings are not recommended anyway if they are too thin, not suitable for the purpose, or we have a more suitable moulding. External use of Timber Beads and Moulds is at your own risk - unless we have had the timber specifically vacuum-treated for you, with a guarantee certificate.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Moulded Timber sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour, grain or finish.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, &ify us in writing on your order.
We can supply FSC or PEFC Certification for Timber Mouldings with our Chain of Custody Certificates, CoC; JAS Timber CoC - FSC Certified Moulded-Timber INT-COC-003944.150 or PEFC Certified Moulded-Timber INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check your Moulded Timber delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that All other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Moulded Timber once work has commenced; Profiled Timber orders at variance with our Stock-holding and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Dado Rail and Panel Mould.
Van Delivery of Timber Dado Mouldings in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £10 +vat - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights for Profiled Timber Dados may be shown in Kg per metre, or per length - to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and Tuffnells Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Tuffnells Carrier Delivery of Moulded Timber Profiles costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed ( "unchecked" is not valid ) - any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; Please do not accept your delivery if damage is apparent - Refuse it marked "Damaged" so that it is returned to us - thanks. You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Haulier Delivery of Dado Moulding Profiles can be done for larger quantities, charged per 1.2 metre pallet space to your post code - poa;
Direct Delivery of Dado Bead and Mould Sections may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Profiled Timber Dado and Panel-Mouldings, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The April 2022 Scandinavian Softwood Quarterly Price Lists are current - 01/04/2022
- The April 2022 Hardwood and Oak Quarterly Price Lists are current - 01/04/2022
- The January 2022 Cheshire Mouldings Timber Dado Rails Price List is current - 01/04/2022
- The April 2022 Richard Burbidge Timber Panel Moulding Price Lists are current - 01/04/2022
- The Masons Timber April 2022 Softwood and Hardwood Chair Rails Price Lists are current - 01/04/2022
- The April 2022 Specials for Woodturning Panel Moulding Price List is current - 01/04/2022
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Mouldings and Dado Rails - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Dado and Panel Profiles correct, please tell us if you see any errors.