Dado Rails & Panel Mould
Softwood Mouldings - JAS Softwood Timber Mouldings.
These include Dado Rails, Picture Rails, Bolection Moulds, Panel Moulds, Cornices and Window Boards, and tend to be the larger sized mouldings.
( Lots of smaller mouldings, quadrants & glass beads can be seen in - JAS Beadings and Mouldings )
Illingworth Ingham® & Southern and Darwent® style Period timber mouldings.
- £1.80 + VAT 20%
- Now £2.88 + VAT 20%
- Now £3.04 + VAT 20%
- Now £1.44 + VAT 20%
- £2.04 + VAT 20%
- £28.20 + VAT 20%
- £2.41 + VAT 20%
Bolection Moulding 40x28mm rebated 10x8mm - 2.1 Metre - PM22821 Solid Pine Winther Browne PM22821 - Clearance Item
- £3.00 + VAT 20%
- £5.76 + VAT 20%
- £2.10 + VAT 20%
- £3.90 + VAT 20%
- £7.50 + VAT 20%
We stock a wide range of Timber Mouldings in Softwood, Hardwood, Ash and Oak.
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Moulding Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Profiled Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Profiled Moulded Wood sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width - there may be one splitter saw edge & ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Timber Moulds. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
Softwood Mouldings are not recommended for use externally without suitable treatment and maintainance;
Some Mouldings are not recommended anyway if exposed mouldings are too thin or not suitable for the purpose, or we have a more suitable moulding.
We are able to supply FSC and PEFC Certified Timber Profiles with our chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or TT-CoC-003944.150 - poa;
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Planed Timber Dados & Panel-Moulding sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of Timber Mouldings are supplied as a Special Order.
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Timber Mouldings
Van Delivery of Machined Timber Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Approximate weights of Softwood Mouldings are shown in Kg;
To purchase online - Just add the Mouldings to basket, which calculates the shipping charge, then click on the basket-icon to view;
Carrier Delivery of Profiled Dado and Panel Moulds is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; 2.4 to 3.0 M.+ £15+vat! Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities ( Zone A Mainland - poa other zones)
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Pine Timber Mouldings.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Timber Mouldings, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The October 2016 Scandinavian Pine Board Price List is current - 01/03/2018 -
- The January 2017 Cheshire Mouldings Pine, Hardwood and Oak Timber Moulding Price List is current - 01/03/2018 -
- The March 2018 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about Dado Rails & Panel Moulds - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Pine Mouldings correct, but mistakes can be made!