Corner Roundel - 85x85x19mm Square-Corner Door-Architrave Block
Softwood Corner Roundel - 85mm Door-Architrave Corner Block -
85x85x19mm Door Arc Block - finished sizes.
These corner roundels are unfinished timber "in the white" and require fine sanding for decoration.
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
85mm Pine Corner Architrave Blocks are machined from Joinery quality PEFC Fifth Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber -
3.5" Pine Corner Roundel (Finished size - 85mm x 85mm x 19mm) - from JAS Timber Workshop -
- Pine Corner Roundel Redwood Timber pieces are available for delivery on our van - In Stock - 03/06/2019 -
- Carrier Delivery is available for Moulded Softwood Architrave Corner Blocks -
Softwood Architrave Blocks should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Redwood Corner Blocks can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment & maintained weather-proof coating; External use of Architrave Corner Blocks are at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and maintained finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 19/05/2014 -
The 3-1/2" size is the timber nominal size that the Softwood Corner Moulds are machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Redwood Softwood Architrave Corner Block sizes are generally less than ±1mm on thickness, diameter, ± 2mm on thickness, and less than ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance; (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
We are able to supply Certified Timber Architrave Blocks with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC -
JAS Timber CoC Certification - Pine Architrave Block TT-CoC-003944.150 & Wood Architrave Block BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced. Larger orders, Direct Deliveries and Special Sizes are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Softwood Corner Roundels
JAS Delivery of Softwood Corner Roundels on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The Approximate weights of Corner Roundels are shown in Kg, to include packing;
Direct Delivery of Corner Roundels has been possible at their option, & costs from £30+vat per order - poa;
Carrier Delivery is possible on Softwood Corner Roundel from £11.40 +vat - up to 2.4M / 10Kg then 50p per Kg +vat; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Corner Roundels, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The July 2018 Scandinavian Pine Price List is current - 01/06/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about Corner Roundels - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications correct for Softwood Corner Roundels, but mistakes can be made!