CORNER ROUNDEL - 85x85x19mm SQUARE CORNER Architrave Block
Softwood Corner Roundel - 85mm Architrave Corner Block -
85x85x19mm Arc Block finished sizes.
These corner roundels are unfinished timber "in the white" and require fine sanding for decoration.
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
85mm Pine Corner Architrave Blocks are machined from Joinery quality PEFC Fifth Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber -
3.5" PINE CORNER ROUNDEL (Finished size - 85mm x 85mm x 19mm) - from JAS Timber Workshop -
- PINE CORNER ROUNDEL REDWOOD TIMBER PIECES ARE AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY ON OUR VAN - IN STOCK 01/12/2016 -
- CARRIER DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE FOR MOULDED SOFTWOOD ARCHITRAVE CORNER BLOCKS -
Softwood Architrave Blocks should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Redwood Corner Blocks can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment & maintained weather-proof coating; External use of Architrave Corner Blocks are at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and maintained finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 19/05/2014 -
The 3-1/2" size is the timber NOMINAL size that the Softwood Corner Moulds are machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Redwood Softwood Architrave Corner Block sizes are generally less than ±1mm on thickness, diameter, ± 2mm on thickness, and less than ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance; (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY CERTIFIED TIMBER ARCHITRAVE BLOCKS WITH OUR CHAIN OF CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS - CoC -
JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFICATION - PINE ARCHITRAVE BLOCK TT-CoC-003944.150 & WOOD ARCHITRAVE BLOCK BMT-PEFC-1119.150- POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced. Larger orders, Direct Deliveries and Special Sizes are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Softwood Corner Roundels (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards)
JAS Delivery of Softwood Corner Roundels on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Approximate weights of Corner Roundels are shown in Kg, to include packing;
Direct Delivery of Corner Roundles has been possible at their option, & costs from £30+vat per order - poa;
Carrier Delivery is possible on Softwood Corner Roundel from £9.60 +vat - up to 2.4M / 10Kg then 50p per Kg +vat; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Corner Roundels, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The APRIL 2016 Scandinavian Pine Price List is current - 01/12/2016 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about Corner Roundels - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications correct for Softwood Corner Roundels, but mistakes can be made!