Sliding Pocket Door Systems are available to buy from JAS Timber now!
Sliding Pocket Door Systems
A pocket door system that enables your doors to slide conveniently into a wall cavity, saving space, whilst looking incredibly stylish!
Easy to install with a rigid frame, pocket door systems are supplied pre-assembled so that they can be fitted in half the time of other brands.
Available for both single and double situations in a selection of sizes. Almost all of JB Kind's internal doors are suitable for use as a pocket door.
- Easy to install rigid frame, supplied pre-assembled.
- Fitted in half the time of other brands.
- Designed for stud and plasterboard.
- The internal pocket cavity is protected by a cover during installation.
- Door is fitted after all installation and decoration has been completed, avoiding any potential damage to your door.
- Door choice can be changed in the future without structural alteration to the wall.
- Gives a finished wall thickness of 125mm
- Suits door thicknesses 35mm - 44mm
- Maximum door weight of 80Kg.
- Compatible sliding door hardware available.
- Available in single or double format. (For a Double Pocket System you need to purchase two Single Pocket Door Systems and a Double Leaf Conversion Kit).
The Pocket Door System is available from JAS Timber now!
Subscribe to our newsletter to catch even more special offers along with product updates and project ideas from JAS Timber - tell us what you think about JB Kind Doors & the Pocket Door System - Please leave a Product Review!