Skirtings, Arcs and Door Frames
Complement your door with beautifully crafted, matching door frames, skirtings and architraves.
Skirting & Architraves
Because Deanta® manufacture all their own products, they can guarantee that all of the timber comes from the same source. This results in a perfect match between your new door and the skirting and architrave. All Skirting and Architraves are handcrafted from the finest, FSC® Certified North American Oak and Walnut.
Unlike other door companies, all Deanta Door Frames™ are made from solid wood. This results in an unrivalled strength. All Deanta door frames are handcrafted from the finest, FSC-certified North American Oak and Walnut.
- £33.60 + VAT 20%
- £33.60 + VAT 20%
- £36.00 + VAT 20%
- £54.00 + VAT 20%
- £52.00 + VAT 20%
- £69.00 + VAT 20%
Timber, Oak and Walnut are natural materials - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
( Be aware: For many reasons, Deanta Internal Joinery may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the Deanta Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other Deanta Joinery, or to a particular sample of wood. )
Deanta Joinery needs care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation® - BWF Door Care™
Deanta Joinery has a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
( Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based wood-stains are not suitable. There is no size reduction on fitting for Deanta Internal Joinery; It is often possible to cut timber off a Deanta Joinery item, but this is at your own risk, and will invalidate the Deanta Warranty. )
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured Deanta Internal Joinery sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
Deanta Joinery can be bought online - Select the Joinery sizes that you want, and - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar. Then add any more Deanta Joinery, Deanta Internal Doors, Int. Fire Doors, or other items that you require.
- Check your Deanta Delivery on arrival, to see that all your Joinery#39;s component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Deanta Joinery item once work has commenced; Deanta Joinery is supplied as a Special Order.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Internal Deanta Joinery.
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales and Scotland, of Deanta Joinery from Deanta Doors UK is from £60 +vat for England and Wales, except postcodes CT- EX - IP - PL - SS - SA - SR - TN - TQ = £65 +vat; CA - NE - NR - TR = £70 +vat;
Scotland postcodes DG - EH - FK - G - KA - KY - ML - TD = £80 +vat, DD - = £90 +vat, AB - IV - KW - PA - PH = £95 +vat; - Enter your post-code after adding your Joinery Products to the Purchase Basket, to see the Deanta Delivery charge - Please see Deanta Direct Delivery details and requirements, etc are suitable for you - Deanta Delivery
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of Deanta Internal Wood Joinery on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Carriage weights of Deanta Timber Joinery may be shown in Kg;
Carrier Delivery of Deanta Joinery Products is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of Deanta Joinery by Pallet is possible from £68 to £140 +vat - Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Deanta Timber Joinery, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The April 2019 Deanta Joinery Price List is current - 01/12/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any details about Deanta Internal Door Casings and Skirting Boards - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Deanta Solid Timber Joinery correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.