Silkwood Pre-finished Worktops, Breakfast Bars and Upstands :
A carefully chosen range of real timber kitchen worksurfaces, breakfast bars and matching upstands.
- A unique ultra smooth silky surface finish.
- Supplied pre-oiled, meaning a significant reduction in installation time.
- Made using only the very best raw materials available resulting in a furniture grade product, with matching performance.
- The production and finishing processes used ensure that the grain and colour of each Silkwood worktop is consistent.
- Prime Oak, Natural Oak, Prime Beech, Natural Beech and Prime Thermo Ash can all be FSC® CoC Certified, if required - poa;
- The packaging used is of the highest quality, and ensures that handling damage is virtually eliminated, specifically with the use of plastic corner protectors on the most vulnerable part of the worktop.
- Comprehensive installation instructions are sent with each worktop detailing correct installation as well as care and maintenance guidance to ensure that your worktop will last a lifetime.
- 40mm wide staves are standard on the 40mm thick worktops.
- 18-24mm narrow staves on the 26mm thick Natural Oak worktop.
Local delivery by van from our Yard in Blackburn to the North-West;
National deliveries available by TNT and XDP Carriers.
Larger quantities direct from our suppliers.
- Please contact us with any enquiries - JAS Timber 01254 54000
Silkwood Worktops and Upstands from JAS Timber Merchants, Blackburn, Lancashire.
For Silkwood Worktop samples email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the colour name and texture, and give your name, full postal address and post-code.
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected.
Colour and specifications can vary from batch to batch, and even from one board to another in the same batch. It is best to buy all the Silkwood Worksurfaces you need in one go, rather than wait and risk something being different
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Van Delivery of Silkwood Worksurfaces on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Approximate weights for Silkwood Worktops are shown in Kg;
Direct Delivery may be possible.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Artis Silkwood Worktops, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The July 2018 Silkwood Worktops Price List is current - 01/09/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Supplies with any further enquiries about all types of Silkwood Worktops - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep Prices and Specifications of Silkwood Worktops correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.