Silkwood Worktops, Breakfast Bars & Upstands :
A carefully chosen range of worktops, breakfast bars and matching upstands
- A unique ultra smooth silky surface finish
- Supplied pre-oiled, meaning a significant reduction in installation time
- Made using only the very best raw materials available resulting in a furniture grade product and matching performance
- The production and finishing processes used ensure that the grain and colour of each Silkwood worktop is consistent
- Prime Oak, Natural Oak, Prime Beech, Natural Beech and Prime Thermo Ash are all FSC® certified
- The packaging used is of the highest quality and ensures that handling damage is virtually eliminated, specifically the use of plastic corner protectors on the most vunerable part of the worktop
- Comprehensive installation instructions are sent with each worktop detailing correct installation as well as care and maintenance guidance to ensure the worktop lasts a lifetime
- 40mm staves as standard (18-24mm narrow staves on the 26mm Natural Oak)
Timber is a natural product; Knots, colour and grain can vary from one worktop to another - They are not defects.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Silkwood Solid Timber Worktops (There is a 3% bank charge for credit cards)
Van Delivery of Silkwood Worktops on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Approximate weights of Pre-Finished Silkwood Solid Timber Worktops may be shown in Kg;
Direct Delivery of Silkwood Worktops from Panelco in their National Delivery Area is not possible at present.
(Please let us know the postcode for your enquiry about Silkwood Solid Wood Kitchen Worksurfaces, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries on Slikwood Pre-finished Solid Timber Kitchen Worksurfaces - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Solid Timber Silkwood Worksurfaces correct, but mistakes& can be made!