Sapele Flush Door: Flush Pre-Finished Sapele Internal 35mm Doors - JB Kind Flush Doors
Sapele Veneer Door - Flush Pre-Finished Sapele 35mm and 40mm Internal - JB Kind Real Veneer Doors
- Real-veneer Hollow Core Internal Door;
Substantial lippings provide good scope for size reduction, or for rebating to form pair doors. A width reduction to the hanging stile only, gives the best results.
JB Kind Sapele Flush 35mm and 40mm Internal Doors -
- Clear Lacquer finish Real-veneer Sapele plywood door skins both sides.
- Solid Sapele door lippings.
- Substantial softwood door-framing.
- Latch and Hinge blocks on both sides.
A wide range of Internal Doors, at present come with concealed lippings;
- Details may change from batch to batch;
- Guideline information only - and is not intended as unequivocal specification.
Sapele Flush Doors are manufactured from engineered door components which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber.
JBK Sapele Flush Internal Doors are coated with a clear lacquer finish.
- Sapele is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
JBK Sapele Flush Door Codes - MSAP131 - MSAP161 - MSAP191 - MSAP201 - MSAP231 - MSAP241 - MSAP261 - MSAP281 - MSAP291 - MSAP301 - MSAP726 - MSAP826 - MSAP926 - Must be fitted and treated to JB Kind's instructions.
Follow JB Kind Doors - Door Care and Maintenance advice for treatment of your Sapele Flush Internal Door, and to validate their guarantee. These doors are especially vulnerable to constant high humidity, and care must be taken not to fit in properties (especially new) before plasterwork etc. has been allowed to dry. Claims based on moisture related problems will not be accepted. JB Kind - Internal Door Care
Veneered Sapele Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
JB Kind Timber doors have a copy of the manufacturer's instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
( Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is usually 3mm per edge for JBK Sapele Flush Doors, but this needs to be confirmed with JB Kind for their guarantee terms. It is often possible to cut more off a Sapele Door, but this is at your own risk. )
|There is more information on
the JB Kind Doors website
- Door specifications are correct as at 23/12/2013 - but subject to change with progress -
- Contact us if there is anything you wish to check before order -
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any JB Kind Door after you have started work on it.
- We cannot cancel or exchange any Sapele Door after order - JB Kind Sapele Flush Doors are a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
JB Kind Doors cna be bought online -
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for JB Kind Sapele Internal Doors.
Van Delivery of JBK Sapele Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The chargeable carriage weights of JBK Sapele Flush 35mm or 40mm Internal Doors are shown in Kg;
MSAP131 78x15 - 9Kg;
MSAP161 78x18 - 10Kg;
MSAP191 78x21 - 11Kg;
MSAP201 78x24 - 12Kg;
MSAP231 78x27 - 13Kg;
MSAP241 78x28 - 13Kg;
MSAP261 78x30 - 14Kg;
MSAP291 78x33 - 15Kg;
MSAP281 78x32 - 15Kg;
MSAP301 78x36 - 16Kg;
MSAP726 2040x726x40mm - 16Kg;
MSAP826 2040x826x40mm - 18Kg;
MSAP926 2040x926x40mm - 20Kg;
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales and Scotland, of JBK Sapele Internal Doors from JB Kind is from £60 +vat for England & Wales, except postcodes CT- EX - IP - PL - SS - SA - SR - TN - TQ = £65 +vat; CA - NE - NR - TR = £70 +vat; Orders over £560 +vat = Free (mainland)
Scotland postcodes DG - EH - FK - G - KA - KY - ML - TD = £80 +vat, DD - = £90 +vat, AB - IV - KW - PA - PH = £95 +vat; Orders over £700 +vat = Free (mainland) - Enter your postcode after adding the JB Kind Doors to basket -
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about JBK Sapele Doors so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The Janaury 2021 JB Kind Veneered Flush Door Price List is current - 21/01/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about JB Kind Sapele Flush Internal Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of JBK Sapele Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please tell us if you do spot any errors, thanks.