ROTO OAK ROOF WINDOWS
ROTO Real OAK ROOF WINDOWS
- Designo R7 ROTO Oak Top-third Pivot Opening Rooflight
Call at Blackburn to see our R7 Pine display window with Roto Blackout Blind, to see the advantage of the Top-third patented Opening Sash, and to see a sample of the Oak window frame - Phone before travelling - 01254 54000 -
- Made from length bonded solid OAK components, for stability and appearance;
- The right Roof Window for all your needs with unique Top-third pivot technology;
- This gives more headroom, and MOE use for 7/9 to 7/16 (Means of Escape);
- Bottom positioned single handle operation for all functions;
- Safety glass outside and thermal insulation glass on theinside;
- Optional thermal insulation collar to reduce heat loss.
A top-third pivoting double-glazed Oak window, with an exterior cladding of anthracite-grey polyester-coated aluminium. The opening action raises the opener higher than cheaper centre-pivot roof windows, to give more headroom. The high pivot hinge/axis means minimal top window intrusion back into the living space; Smaller frame profiles - give maximum light.
- Click on this link for more details about Designo R7 ROTO Oak Top-third Pivot Opening Rooflight, and to buy online: DESIGNO R7 ROTO OAK ROOF WINDOWS