Roto Roof Window Blind - ZRV Blackout Blind
Roto Blinds - Roof Window Blackout Roller Blind - ZRV
- Due to supply issues Roto Blinds are only available for Special Order - approx. 20 weeks lead time - contact us for more information.
Roto Blackout Roller Blinds are fixed to the interior of the roof window opening sash, the coated opaque blind fabric protecting against light penetration almost completely - the side-guides in aluminium or white prevent light penetrating around the edges. Approximately 95% light exclusion is achieved. This however, is recommended in conjunction with an exterior blind, to prevent heating of patterned blinds if the blind is left closed in intense sunshine in summer. To give a superior reflective performance, plain colours have a special foil woven into the fabric; this can be seen as a dotted or sheen appearance on the fabric.
- Effective Darkening without Light Penetration at the sides.
- Continuous Guide Tracks.
- 2 Types of Fabric Quality, 30 Decors & Colours Available.
- Guide Tracks in White or Aluminium.
Roto Blinds are easy to install if the Fitting Instructions (sent with the blind), are followed;
Links to other Roto Blinds -
Roto ZRS Standard Roller Blinds
Roto ZRE Exclusive Roller Blinds
Roto ZRV Blackout Roller Blinds
Roto ZFA Pleated Blinds
Roto ZJA Venetian Blinds
Roto ZAR External Sun-Screen Blinds
Roto ZMA External Heat-Screen Blinds
Roto-Q Roof Window Blinds
To choose the correct Blackout Roller Blind for your Roto Roof Window -
First check the serial number on your window;
From inside, this is normally on a blue or red plastic-tag, or metal-plate on the Right-Hand Side of the frame or opener, within the rebate.
For more help go to the Roto website & see - Roto Name Plate
Then select from the top-down menu options above :
- 1) Choose the correct window series;
- 2) Choose the correct window size;
- 3) Choose the correct profile colour; (Available with White Rail Trims for PVC Windows or Aluminium Rail Trims for Timber Windows)
- 4) Choose the correct blind colour - view ( Roto Website > & See Roto Darkening Blind Click on "Decors" near the bottom of the page; )
Colours are shown as a guide only; variations are possible for technical reasons.
Write the Serial Number in the Special Instructions box when ordering, so that we can check the details are correct with ROTO, as there are variations of size as well as profile of the window-section - Without the serial number , you are taking a risk of ordering the wrong blind, Roto Roof Window Blinds are made to your order order by Roto Germany - they are non-returnable products.
320 - 33, 520 & 553 Series windows can only be supplied with ZRS Standard or ZRE Exclusive Roller Blinds.
- If you are unsure, please phone us for help - JAS Timber 01254 54000
Roto Roof Window Blinds are bespoke items manufactured in Poland by Roto-Frank, in 10 to 14 working days (up to 3 weeks);
They will be sent by 2 day DHL carrier direct from Poland.
(Anyone quoting a shorter lead-time than this is likely only to be supplying a copy of this genuine product; There are 30,000 options of size and colour.)
- "Roof Blinds are made to order by Roto Germany - they are non-returnable products."
Further details at : Roto Blinds
- 20% off List Price - Roto R7 Timber Roof Windows see > Roto R7 Timber Roof Window
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Roto Roller Blinds
Van Delivery of Roto Blackout Roller Blinds on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat)
Approximate weights of Roto Blackout Window Blinds are shown in Kg;
Carrier Delivery is possible on Roto Roller Blinds from £11.40 +vat per order; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones).
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Roto Blackout Blinds, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The March 2016 Roto Roof Window Blind Price List is current - 01/03/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any enquiries on Roto Blackout Roller Blinds - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Roto Roller Blinds correct, but mistakes can be made!