Richard Burbidge Stair Parts
Richard Burbidge Timber Stair Balustrade -
from JAS Timber - Walpole Street Sawmills - Blackburn BB1 1DB - Tel 01254 54000
Spindles, Newels, Handrails and Baserails in Pine, Clear Hemlock, Oak, Red Hardwood, and White-Primed finishes.
Richard Burbidge have "Stairplanner" an interactive Stair Planning tool, that allows you to browse and select a Burbidge Stairparts Range to suit your specific requirements, and price-up online. Click this link Stairplanner to go to their website.
- Hallmark Traditional Stair-Parts - 82mm Newels - 32mm Spindles :
Georgian - Edwardian spindles;
Stop-Chamfered and Turned Newel Parts - Post to Post Handrail System - Bracket Fix;
Square and Turned Newel Parts and Complete Newels - Post to Post Handrail System - Mortise and Tenon Fix;
Stair Parts in Scandinavian Pine timber.
- Trademark Traditional Stair-Parts - 90mm Newels - 41mm and 32mm Spindles :
Barley Twist - Colonial - Imperial - Imperial fluted - Imperial Rope Twist - Provincial - Traditional - Fluted - Octagonal - Plain - Stop Chamfer - Windsor - Georgian - Edwardian - Jacobean - Regency - Victorian;
Stair Parts in Pine, Hemlock, ( Burbidge Ash and Cheshire Mouldings Ash discontinued see SfW Ash Stairparts ), Oak and Dark Hardwood timber.
- White-Primed Stair-Parts - 90mm Newels - 41mm and 32mm Spindles :
Colonial - Imperial - Georgian - Edwardian - Plain - Stop Chamfer; Stair Parts in White-Primed paint finish on timber components.
- Classic White Oak Stair-Parts - 90mm Newels - 41mm Spindles :
Plain - Stop Chamfer - Colonial - Imperial; Stair Parts in White Oak timber.
- New Heritage Stair-Parts - 115mm Newels - 55mm Spindles :
Arlington - Blenheim - Dorchester - Forston - Granby - Hampton - Kenilworth - Lincoln -Sandringam - Thornbury - Warwick. Stair Parts in White Oak.
- Designer Stair-Parts - 95mm Newels - 45mm Spindles :
Arlington - Hampton - Warwick. Stair Parts in White Oak.
|Richard Burbidge have provided an excellent free online Stairplanner™ tool that helps you design your new Staircase Project in just a few easy steps;
Please email this Stairplan to us with Postcode, so that we can give you a competitive quote - email@example.com
Richard Burbidge Stairpart Packages over 2.4 metres x 400mm need to be ordered with an extra delivery charge - JAS Delivery - Please contact us - 01254 54000
Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - they are not defects. Timber Stairparts should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content.
Sizes may be the nominal timber size that the Richard Burbidge Stair-Balustrade Part is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; The size, profile and other properties of Timber Stair Components may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
If any TDA Graded Timber Stairpart is cut or machined, then this may affect the Grading.
Richard Burbidge Stairparts are not intended for exterior use; External use is at your own risk.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in Richard Burbidge Stair Part sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour, grain or finish.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply FSC or PEFC Certification for Richard Burbidge Timber Balustrade with our Chain of Custody Certificates - CoC; JAS Timber CoC Certification - for FSC Balustrade is INT-COC-003944.150 - and for PEFC Balustrade, is INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check your Richard Burbidge Stair Balustrade delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Richard Burbidge Stair Part once work has commenced; Stairpart Orders at variance with our Stock-holding and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Richard Burbidge Timber Stairparts.
Van Delivery of Richard Burbidge Stair Parts locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £10.00 +vat - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights may be shown for Burbidge Staircase Components in Kg - to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and Tuffnells Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Direct Delivery of Richard Burbidge Stair Balustrade is possible from £30 +vat to Trade customers at a Trade address - poa;
Don't forget - these prices can include longer lengths such as Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
Tuffnells Carrier Delivery of Burbidge Timber Stairparts costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed ( "unchecked" is not valid ) - any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; Please do not accept your delivery if damage is apparent - Refuse it marked "Damaged" so that it is returned to us - thanks. You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Burbidge Timber Stairparts, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The April 2022 Scandinavian Softwood Quarterly Price Lists are current - 01/04/2022
- The April 2022 Hardwood and Oak Quarterly Price Lists are current - 01/04/2022
- The April 2022 Richard Burbidge Timber Balustrading Price Lists are current - 01/04/2022
- The Masons Timber April 2022 Softwood and Hardwood Stair Parts Price Lists are current - 01/04/2022
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Stair Balustrade Products - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Burbidge Stair Parts correct, please tell us if you see any errors.