Heritage Oak Stair Parts
Richard Burbidge - Heritage Stair Balustrade from JAS Timber.
New Heritage Collection - 115mm Newels, 55mm Spindles :
Arlington - Blenheim - Forston - Granby - Hampton - Kenilworth - Sandringam - Stop Chamfered - Plain - Thornbury. Stair Parts in White Oak.
Richard Burbidge have "Stairplanner" an interactive Stair Planning tool, that allows you to browse and select a Burbidge Stairparts Range to suit your specific requirements, and price-up online. Click the link to Stairplanner to go to their website.
- £21.90 + VAT 20%
- £25.20 + VAT 20%
- £16.90 + VAT 20%
- £14.90 + VAT 20%
- £23.10 + VAT 20%
- £32.20 + VAT 20%
- £36.50 + VAT 20%
- £36.50 + VAT 20%
- £32.20 + VAT 20%
- £35.10 + VAT 20%
- £36.20 + VAT 20%
- £35.10 + VAT 20%
|Richard Burbidge have provided an excellent free online Stairplanner™ tool that helps you design your new Staircase Project in just a few easy steps; |
Please email this Stairplan to us with Postcode, so that we can give you a competitive quote - email@example.com
Burbidge Heritage White Oak Stairpart Packages over 2.4 metres x 400mm need to be ordered with an extra Delivery Charge for XDP Carriers - JAS Delivery - Please contact us - 01254 54000
Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - they are not defects. Heritage Oak Stairparts should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content.
Sizes may be the nominal timber size that the Heritage Oak Stair-Balustrade Part is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
( Be aware: For many reasons, the size, profile and other properties of Heritage Oak Components may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
If any TDA Graded Timber Stairpart is cut or machined, then this may affect the Grading.
Richard Burbidge Heritage Oak Stairparts are not intended for exterior use; External use is at your own risk.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in Heritage Oak Stair Part sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
We can supply FSC or PEFC Certification for Heritage Oak Balustrade Products, with our Chain of Custody Certificates, (CoC)
- JAS Timber CoC Certification - for FSC Heritage Oak Balastrade is INT-COC-003944.150 - and for PEFC Heritage Oak Balustrade, is INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check your Heritage Oak Stair Balustrade delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Burbidge Heritage Oak Stair Part once work has commenced; Heritage Oak Stairpart Orders at variance with our Stock-holding and All Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Poa - Extra Cutting or Machining on Heritage Oak Stair Parts - Machining in Yard - Machining In Workshop - Workshop Time
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Richard Burbidge Classic Oak Stairparts.
Van Delivery of Classic Oak Stair Parts on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights may be shown for Classic Oak Staircase Components in Kg to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP® Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Direct Delivery of Classic Oak Stair Balustrade is possible from £30 +vat to Trade customers at a Trade address - poa;
Don't forget - this price can include longer lengths such as Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Richard Burbidge Timber Stairparts is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4 metres, then 50p per Kg to Zone-A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels of Classic Oak Stairparts can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat;
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints; - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT® for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ - 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Burbidge Classic Oak Stairparts, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The April 2019 Richard Burbidge Classic Oak Stair Parts Price List is current - 01/10/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Burbidge Classic Oak Components - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Classic Oak Components correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.