2" Panel Mould (44x20mm x 2.4 Metres.) Pine FB388 (1 Bundle = 6 lengths)
Panel 44x20mm Pine Mould - Richard Burbidge
44mm x 20mm Moulded Panel Beading - Softwood Pine - Price is per 2.4 Metre length;
- Pine FB388 - 2" / 44x20mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Richard Burbidge
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are very few knots in this Softwood Panel Mould;
- Softwood Moulded Timber from Richard Burbidge - In Stock for Direct Delivery in full bundles (6 Pieces) - 01/09/2018 -
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - TM520 1" 21x9mm Pine Double Astragal
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - TM521 1.5" 34x12mm Pine Double Astragal
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - FB390 2" 44x20mm Pine Double Astragal
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - JAS17 2" 45x20mm Pine Double Astragal
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
2" Timber Panel Mould is usually machined from Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished sizes : 44mm x 20mm - Richard Burbidge -
The Richard Burbidge Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to panel mould.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber moulds from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Moulded Redwood Coving Timber in Stock - 2.4 Metre Lengths - 01/09/2018 -
2" Panel Moulds should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of Timber Panel Mould is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Planed Redwood Softwood Panel Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed Redwood Panel sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber beading. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
We are able to supply certified Planed Timber 44x20mm Panel Moulding with our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 2" Timber Panel Mould TT-CoC-003944.150 & 2" Timber Panel Mould BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Richard Burbidge CoC FSC Certification
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Mould once work has commenced. Larger orders of Timber Panel Mouldings, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for FB388 Richard Burbidge Panel Mould
JAS Delivery of Pine Panel Mould on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
44x20mm Softwood Panel Mould weight is approximately 0.3Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
Prepared 2" Timber Panel Mould can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Timber Panel Moulding is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Panel Mould, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The September 2016 Richard Burbidge Pine Mouldings Price Lists are current - 01/06/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about 44x20mm Panel Mould - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Pine 2 Inch Panel Mould correct, but mistakes can be made!