FB329 Half Round 13x4mm 2.4 M. Pine (Pack of 6) Richard Burbidge
Half Round 13mm Moulded Pine Bead - Richard Burbidge FB239
13mm x 4mm Moulded Half Round Bead - Softwood Pine - Price per 2.4 Metre length;
- FB239 - 13x4mm x 2.4 Metre Softwood Pine - Richard Burbidge
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are very few knots in this Softwood Half Round Moulding;
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
13mm Planed Timber Half Round Bead is usually machined from 17mm Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : 13mm x 4mm - Richard Burbidge FB329 -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to corner bead.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Moulded 0.5" Redwood Timber in Stock - 2.4 Metre Lengths - 01/12/2016 -
1/2" Planed Half Round Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 13x4mm Planed Timber Half Round Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 17mm Planed Redwood Softwood Half Round Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 13mm x 4mm Redwood Half Round sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber moulding. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
We are able to supply FSC or PEFC Certified Half Round Bead with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - Half Round Bead BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or Half Round Bead TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Half Round Bead once work has commenced. Larger orders of FB329 Timber Half Round Mould, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for FB329 Richard Burbidge Pine Half Round
Van Delivery of 13mm Timber Half Round on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat)
Softwood FB329 13mm Half Round Beading weight is approximately 0.6Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
Prepared Timber 0.5" Half Round can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Timber Half Round Moulding is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £9.60 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about PEFC FB239 1/2 inch Half Round Moulding, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The September 2016 Richard Burbidge Pine Mouldings Price Lists are current - 01/12/2016 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about FB239 13mm Half Round Bead - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of FSC Pine 0.5 Inch Half Round Bead correct, but mistakes can be made!