FB329 HALF ROUND 13x4mm 2.4 M. Pine (Pack of 6) Richard Burbidge
HALF ROUND 13mm Moulded Pine Bead - Richard Burbidge FB239
13mm x 4mm MOULDED HALF ROUND BEAD - Softwood Pine - Price per 2.4 Metre length;
- FB239 - 13x4mm x 2.4 Metre Softwood Pine - Richard Burbidge
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are very few knots in this Softwood Half Round Moulding;
Other MOULDINGS & BEADINGS can be seen - PINE MOULDINGS - HARDWOOD MOULDINGS - OAK MOULDINGS
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
13mm Planed Timber Half Round Bead is usually machined from 17mm Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : 13mm x 4mm - Richard Burbidge FB329 -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to corner bead.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- MOULDED 0.5" REDWOOD TIMBER IN STOCK - 2.4 Metre LENGTHS - 01/12/2016 -
1/2" Planed Half Round Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 13x4mm Planed Timber Half Round Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber NOMINAL size that the 17mm Planed Redwood Softwood Half Round Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 13mm x 4mm Redwood Half Round sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber moulding. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY FSC or PEFC CERTIFIED HALF ROUND BEAD WITH OUR CHAIN OF CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS - CoC :
JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFICATION - HALF ROUND BEAD BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or HALF ROUND BEAD TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Half Round Bead once work has commenced. Larger orders of FB329 Timber Half Round Mould, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for FB329 Richard Burbidge Pine Half Round (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
Van Delivery of 13mm Timber Half Round on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat)
Softwood FB329 13mm Half Round Beading weight is approximately 0.6Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
Prepared Timber 0.5" Half Round can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Timber Half Round Moulding is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £9.60 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT TRACKED DELIVERY
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about PEFC FB239 1/2 inch Half Round Moulding, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The SEPTEMBER 2016 Richard Burbidge PINE MOULDINGS Price Lists are current - 01/12/2016 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about FB239 13mm Half Round Bead - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of FSC Pine 0.5 Inch Half Round Bead correct, but mistakes can be made!