Hardwood FB171 18x4mm Stripwood 2.4 Metre - Dark Hardwood - Richard Burbidge - 1 Bundle (12 lengths)
3/4" Planed Square Edge Stripwood Mould (18x4mm x 2.4 Metres) FB171 Hardwood Beading - Richard Burbidge
18mm x 4mm Planed Stripwood Bead - Dark Hardwood - Price per 2.4 Metre length (available in bundles of 12);
- FB171 - 18x4mm x 2.4 Metres Dark Hardwood Stripwood Beading - Richard Burbidge.
Machined from Dark Hardwood Sapele, or similar species;
Ideal for use as an edging bead, or cover mould.
Hardwood is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
As well as the JAS Range of Period Mouldings - which include Dado Rails, Cornices and Picture Rails, we also stock or can obtain Mouldings and Beadings from Cheshire Mouldings, Mason's Timber Products, Richard Burbidge, Timbmet and International Timber.
- Hardwood Moulded Timber from Richard Burbidge - In Stock for Direct Delivery - 01/05/2019 -
A similar size available as Oak - 25x5mm (Winther Browne clearance stock 2.4M. @ £2.60+vat) Winther Browne Planed Oak 25x5mm
Masons Timber Oak Planed Bead - 29x8mm 2.4M. @ £3.90+vat - Masons 69424 Oak Stripwood Bead
Cheshire Mouldings Dark Hardwood - 25x6mm - HM879 Square-Edge Bead
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
- The PEFC logo & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC logo & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
18x4mm Stripwood Mould is usually machined from 24mm Dark Hardwood Sapele or similar species of Timber - Finished size : 18mm x 4mm - Richard Burbidge FB171 -
The Richard Burbidge Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the timber, before machining to Stripwood Mould.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces may be knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- FB171 Hardwood Timber in Stock - 2.4 Metre Lengths - 01/05/2019 -
18x4mm Stripwood Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small hardwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 18x4mm Timber Stripwood Mould is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 24mm Hardwood Stripwood Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 18mm x 4mm Hardwood Stripwood Mould sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber stripwood. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before ordering, or commencing work.
We are able to supply Certified 18x4mm Timber Stripwood Mould FB171 with our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 3/4" Hardwood Stripwood Mould FB171 TT-CoC-003944.150 & 3/4" Hardwood Stripwood Mould FB171 BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Richard Burbidge CoC FSC Certification
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Stripwood Mould once work has commenced. Larger orders of FB171 Planed Square Edge Stripwood Mould, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for FB171 Richard Burbidge Dark Hardwood Stripwood
Van Delivery of Dark Hardwood Stripwood on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Hardwood FB171 18x4mm Square Edge Stripwood Moulding weight is approximately 0.4Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
Prepared Timber 18x4mm Square Edge Stripwood Mould can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP Carrier Delivery of Timber Stripwood Moulding is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones )
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of FB171 Dark Hardwood Stripwood.
Direct Delivery of FB171 Dark Hardwood Stripwood is possible from £30+vat to a Trade address.
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about FB171 Dark Hardwood Stripwood, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The September 2016 Richard Burbidge Hardwood Beading price list is current - 01/06/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about Richard Burbidge FB171 Dark Hardwood Stripwood Mouldings - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Hardwood Stripwood correct, but mistakes can be made!