Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings -
from JAS Timber - Walpole Street Sawmills - Blackburn BB1 1DB - Tel 01254 54000
Decorative Timber Mouldings and Timber Panel Mouldings now in stock -
FB234 Coving; FB237 Coving; FB238 Coving; FB259 Decorative Cover Mould; FB453 Fluted Half-Round Bead; FB454 Reeded Half-Round Bead; FB459 Birdsmouth Corner Bead;
We stock a wide range of timber mouldings in Softwood, Hardwood and Oak.
3.5 inch Oak VT&G Reed & Bead Cladding - 88mm cover x 9mm x 2.4 metre + Bundle (10) DEC5002 | CHOOSE options
- £14.99 + VAT 20%
Oak Hockey Stick FD30 Glazing Bead - 2.4 metres | CHOOSE 26x23mm OM025 OR/ 26x22mm DRS5001 + 1 length OR/ 1 bundle
- Now £15.45 + VAT 20%
Hockey Stick FD30 Glazing Bead - Dark Hardwood 2.4 metres | CHOOSE HTM889 26x23mm OR/ DRS1001 26x22mm
- Now £8.64 + VAT 20%
- Now £1.28 + VAT 20%
- £9.50 + VAT 20%
- £84.20 + VAT 20%
- £8.80 + VAT 20%
- £2.30 + VAT 20%
- £2.70 + VAT 20%
- £4.30 + VAT 20%
- £6.80 + VAT 20%
Richard Burbidge - Timber Decorative Mouldings Ranges
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Profiled Timber Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Moulded Redwood sizes are generally within ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, possibly splitter saw edges and a cross-cutting tolerance: This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Planed Beading. The size and profile of Timber Mouldings may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Softwood, Hardwood and Oak Mouldings are not recommended for use externally without suitable treatment and maintenance; Some Mouldings are not recommended anyway if exposed moulding sections are too thin or not suitable for the purpose, or we have a more suitable moulding. External use of Timber Moulds and Beads is at your own risk - unless we have had the timber specifically vacuum-treated for you, with a guarantee certificate.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Burbidge Moulded Timber sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour, grain or finish.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply FSC or PEFC Certification for Burbidge Mouldings with our Chain of Custody Certificates, (CoC) - JAS Timber CoC - FSC Certified Burbidge Timber INT-COC-003944.150 or PEFC Certified Burbidge Timber INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check your Burbidge Profiled Timber delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Burbidge Moulded Timber once work has commenced; Burbidge Profiled Timber orders at variance with our Stock-holding and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings.
Van Delivery of Burbidge Timber Mouldings in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £10 +vat - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights for Burbidge Timber Mouldings may be shown in Kg per metre, or per length - to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and Tuffnells Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Tuffnells Carrier Delivery of Burbidge Mouldings and Bead Profiles costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3.0 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed ( "unchecked" is not valid ) - any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; Please do not accept your delivery if damage is apparent - Refuse it marked "Damaged" so that it is returned to us - thanks. You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Direct Delivery of Profiled Timber Lengths may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
Delivery of Solid Real Wood Worktops from Deralam costs from £40 +vat Derablok Solid Timber Kitchen Worktops and Breakfast Bars | Pine, Hardwood and Oak Mouldings from Richard Burbidge may be possible to a Trade customer, at a Trade address, and costs from £35 +vat per order - poa; Don't forget, this price can include longer lengths such as Skirtings, Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
Haulier Delivery can be done for larger quantities of Burbidge Oak, Pine and Hardwood Mouldings and Beadings.
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Burbidge Wood Products, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The April 2022 Scandinavian Softwood Quarterly Price Lists are current - 01/05/2022
- The April 2022 Hardwood and Oak Quarterly Price Lists are current - 01/05/2022
- The April 2022 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price Lists are current - 01/05/2022
- The Masons Timber April 2022 Softwood and Hardwood Mouldings Price Lists are current - 01/05/2022
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Burbidge Prepared Timber Moulds and Beads - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Burbidge Profiled Moulds correct, please tell us if you see any errors, thanks.