Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings -
from JAS Timber - Walpole Street Sawmills - Blackburn BB1 1DB - Tel 01254 54000
Decorative Timber Mouldings and Timber Panel Mouldings now in stock -
FB234 Coving; FB237 Coving; FB238 Coving; FB259 Decorative Cover Mould; FB453 Fluted Half-Round Bead; FB454 Reeded Half-Round Bead; FB459 Birdsmouth Corner Bead;
We stock a wide range of timber mouldings in Softwood, Hardwood and Oak.
Oak Hockey Stick FD30 Glazing Bead - 2.4 metres - Choose 26x23mm OM025 OR/ 26x22mm FB1062 & 1 length OR/ 1 bundle
- Now £11.93 + VAT 20%
- Now £6.96 + VAT 20%
- Now £1.12 + VAT 20%
- £7.30 + VAT 20%
Hardwood FB171 18x4mm Stripwood 2.4 Metre - Dark Hardwood - Richard Burbidge - 1 Bundle (12 lengths)
- £33.90 + VAT 20%
- £36.70 + VAT 20%
- £7.80 + VAT 20%
- £1.80 + VAT 20%
- £2.10 + VAT 20%
- £3.80 + VAT 20%
- £6.00 + VAT 20%
Richard Burbidge - Timber Decorative Mouldings Ranges
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Profiled Timber Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Profiled Moulded Redwood sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width with one splitter saw edge and ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Planed Beading. For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Softwood, Hardwood and Oak Mouldings are not recommended for use externally without suitable treatment and maintenance;
Some Mouldings are not recommended anyway if exposed moulding sections are too thin or not suitable for the purpose, or we have a more suitable moulding. External use is at your own risk - unless we have had the timber specifically vacuum-treated for you, with a guarantee certificate.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Burbidge Moulded Timber sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply FSC or PEFC Certification for Burbidge Mouldings with our Chain of Custody Certificates, (CoC) - JAS Timber CoC - FSC Certified Burbidge Timber INT-COC-003944.150 or PEFC Certified Burbidge Timber INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check your Burbidge Profiled Timber delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Burbidge Moulded Timber once work has commenced; Burbidge Profiled Timber orders at variance with our Stock-holding and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
|To see the full Richard Burbidge Range|
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings.
Van Delivery of Burbidge Timber Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights may be shown for Richard Burbidge Timber Products in Kg to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
XDP Carrier Delivery of Richard Burbidge Products is possible from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres, then 50p per Kg to Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
Direct Delivery of Richard Burbidge PEFC & FSC Timber Products is possible to Trade customers, at a Trade Address, from £30 +vat - poa;
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Burbidge Oak, Pine and Hardwood Mouldings and Beadings.
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Burbidge Wood Products, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The July 2020 Scandinavian Redwood Timber Board Price List is current - 01/09/2020
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2020 Pine Mouldings Price List is current - 01/09/2020
- The April 2020 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/09/2020
- The Masons Timber April 2020 Softwood Mouldings Price List is current - 01/09/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Softwood Prepared Mouldings - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Burbidge Profiled Moulds correct, please tell us if you see any errors.