Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings -
from JAS Timber - Walpole Street Sawmills - Blackburn BB1 1DB - Tel 01254 54000
Decorative Timber Mouldings and Timber Panel Mouldings now in stock -
FB234 Coving; FB237 Coving; FB238 Coving; FB259 Decorative Cover Mould; FB453 Fluted Half-Round Bead; FB454 Reeded Half-Round Bead; FB459 Birdsmouth Corner Bead;
We stock a wide range of timber mouldings in Softwood, Hardwood and Oak.
Oak Hockey Stick FD30 Glazing Bead - 2.4 metres - CHOOSE 26x23mm OM025 OR/ 26x22mm FB1062 + 1 length OR/ 1 bundle
- Now £13.13 + VAT 20%
- Now £7.84 + VAT 20%
- Now £1.28 + VAT 20%
- £7.30 + VAT 20%
Hardwood FB171 18x4mm Stripwood 2.4 Metre - Dark Hardwood - Richard Burbidge - 1 Bundle (12 lengths)
- £33.90 + VAT 20%
- £66.30 + VAT 20%
- £8.80 + VAT 20%
- £2.07 + VAT 20%
- £2.40 + VAT 20%
- £4.30 + VAT 20%
- £6.80 + VAT 20%
Richard Burbidge - Timber Decorative Mouldings Ranges
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Profiled Timber Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Profiled Moulded Redwood sizes are generally within ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width with one splitter saw edge and ±6mm cross-cutting toleranc: This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Planed Beading. The size and profile of Timber Mouldings may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Softwood, Hardwood and Oak Mouldings are not recommended for use externally without suitable treatment and maintenance; Some Mouldings are not recommended anyway if exposed moulding sections are too thin or not suitable for the purpose, or we have a more suitable moulding. External use of Timber Moulds and Beads is at your own risk - unless we have had the timber specifically vacuum-treated for you, with a guarantee certificate.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Burbidge Moulded Timber sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour, grain or finish.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply FSC or PEFC Certification for Burbidge Mouldings with our Chain of Custody Certificates, (CoC) - JAS Timber CoC - FSC Certified Burbidge Timber INT-COC-003944.150 or PEFC Certified Burbidge Timber INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check your Burbidge Profiled Timber delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Burbidge Moulded Timber once work has commenced; Burbidge Profiled Timber orders at variance with our Stock-holding and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
|To see the full Richard Burbidge Range|
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings.
Van Delivery of Burbidge Timber Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £6.50 +vat - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights may be shown for Richard Burbidge Timber Products in Kg to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
XDP Carrier Delivery of Richard Burbidge Products costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery ( there is no damage insurance with XDP ), so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed - ( "unchecked" isn't accepted ) any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; We have tried to intervene with the carrier - but they are immune to complaints.
You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Direct Delivery of Richard Burbidge Timber Products is possible to Trade customers, at a Trade Address, from £30 +vat - poa;
Haulier Delivery can be done for larger quantities of Burbidge Oak, Pine and Hardwood Mouldings and Beadings.
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Burbidge Wood Products, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The July 2021 Oak and Ash Board Price Lists are current - 01/08/2021
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2021 Oak Mouldings Price List is current - 01/08/2021
- The October 2020 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/08/2021
- The Masons Timber October 2020 Oak Mouldings Price List is current - 01/08/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Burbidge Timber Profiles - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Burbidge Profiled Moulds correct, please tell us if you see any errors.