Richard Burbidge® Timber Mouldings -
at JAS Timber Ltd® - Blackburn, Lancashire.
Decorative Timber Mouldings, Timber Panel Mouldings and Carved Timber Ornamental Mouldings now in stock -
FB234 Coving; FB237 Coving; FB238 Coving; FB259 Decorative Cover Mould; FB453 Fluted Half-Round Bead; FB454 Reeded Half-Round Bead; FB459 Birdsmouth Corner Bead;
We stock a wide range of timber mouldings in Softwood, Hardwood and Oak.
- £7.30 + VAT 20%
Hardwood FB171 18x4mm Stripwood 2.4 Metre - Dark Hardwood - Richard Burbidge - 1 Bundle (12 lengths)
- £33.90 + VAT 20%
- £2.60 + VAT 20%
- £4.20 + VAT 20%
- £36.70 + VAT 20%
- £7.80 + VAT 20%
- £1.80 + VAT 20%
- £1.70 + VAT 20%
- Now £1.52 + VAT 20%
- £3.80 + VAT 20%
- £6.00 + VAT 20%
Richard Burbidge - Timber Decorative Mouldings Ranges
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Profiled Timber Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Profiled Moulded Redwood sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width with one splitter saw edge & ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Planed Beading. For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Softwood, Hardwood and Oak Mouldings are not recommended for use externally without suitable treatment and maintenance;
Some Mouldings are not recommended anyway if exposed moulding sections are too thin or not suitable for the purpose, or we have a more suitable moulding.
We are able to supply FSC or PEFC Certified Richard Burbidge Timber with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - Burbidge BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or Burbidge TT-CoC-003944.150 - poa;
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 1x1 Planed Timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Direct Deliveries & non-stock products are supplied as a Special Order.
|To see the full Richard Burbidge Range|
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings
Van Delivery of Timber Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Approximate Richard Burbidge Timber Moulding weights are shown per metre;
Carrier Delivery of Burbidge Timber Mouldings is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg;
2.4 to 3.0 M. + £15+vat! Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones )
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Oak, Pine & Hardwood Mouldings and Beadings.
Direct Delivery of Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings is possible from £30+vat to a Trade address.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Burbidge Machined Timber Mouldings so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The March 2018 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/07/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details on Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications Richard Burbidge Pine, Hardwood & Oak Timber Mouldings correct, but mistakes can be made!