1" REED MOULD (21x6mm) TM700 Pine Cheshire Mouldings
1" REED MOULD Pine Moulding - Cheshire Mouldings TM700
21mm x 6mm REED MOULD - Softwood Pine - Price is per 2.4 Metre length;
- TM700 - 1" 21mm x 6mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are quite a few knots in this Softwood Square Corner Moulding, but we do try to select good timber with firm knots;
- Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
- SOFTWOOD MOULDED TIMBER from JAS TIMBER - IN STOCK FOR DIRECT DELIVERY - 01/12/2016 -
- IN STOCK FOR CARRIER DELIVERY - TM701 1.5" 34x6mm PINE REED MOULD
- IN STOCK FOR CARRIER DELIVERY - JAS1870 3" 18x69mm PINE REED MOULD
Other MOULDINGS & BEADINGS can be seen - PINE MOULDINGS - HARDWOOD MOULDINGS - OAK MOULDINGS
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge
Beadings & Mouldings -
- The PEFC logo & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC logo & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
21x6mm Timber Reed Mould is usually machined from 25mm Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : 21mm x 6mm - Cheshire Mouldings TM700 -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to Reed Mould.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- MOULDED 1" REDWOOD TIMBER IN STOCK - 2.4 Metre LENGTHS - 01/12/2016 -
21x6mm Timber Reed Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 21x6mm Timber Reed Mould is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber NOMINAL size that the 25mm Planed Redwood Softwood Reed Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Moulded 21mm x 6mm Redwood Reed Mould sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Timber Reed Mould. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before ordering, or commencing work.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Mould once work has commenced. Larger orders of TM700 Timber Reed Mould, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
We can now take Debit Card, BACS or Credit Card payment online for 1" Reed Mould (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
DELIVERY of Timber Reed Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Softwood TM700 21x6mm Reed Moulding weight is approximately 0.4 Kg per length, to include packing;
Prepared Timber 1" Reed Mould can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP CARRIER DELIVERY of Timber Reed Moulding is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP items can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £9.60 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT TRACKED DELIVERY
HAULIER DELIVERY by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Softwood Timber Reed Mouldings and Beadings.
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about PEFC TM700 1" Reed Moulding, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The JULY 2016 Cheshire Mouldings PINE TIMBER MOULDING Price List is current; - 16/12/2016 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about TM700 21x6mm Reed Mould - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of PEFC Pine 1" Reed Mould correct, but mistakes can be made!