Reed Architrave (79x21mm x 2.4 Metre.) TM473 Pine Cheshire Moulding
Reed Architrave 79x21mm Pine Mouldings - Cheshire Mouldings TM473
79mm x 21mm Reed Architrave - Softwood Pine; Price is per 2.4 Metre length;
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are very few knots in this Softwood Architrave.
- Softwood is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
- TM473 Softwood Reed Architrave from Cheshire Mouldings to Order - 01/03/2018 -
- Alternative small Reed Moulding also in Stock - JAS1870 18x69mm Reed Mould
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
79x21mm Timber Reed Architrave is usually machined from 83mm Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : 79mm x 21mm - Cheshire Mouldings TM473 -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to Reed Architrave.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Moulded Redwood Timber to Order - 2.4 Metre Lengths - 01/03/2018 -
79x21mm Timber Reed Architrave should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 79x21mm Timber Reed Architrave is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 83mm Planed Redwood Softwood Reed Architrave is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Moulded 79mm x 21mm Redwood Reed Architrave sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Timber Reed Architrave. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before ordering, or commencing work.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Mould once work has commenced. Larger orders of TM473 Timber Reed Architrave, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for TM473 Pine Architraves
JAS Delivery of 79x21mm Timber Reed Architraves on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The weight of Softwood TM473 79x21mm Reed Architrave is approximately 0.4 Kg per length, to include packing;
Prepared Timber Reed Architrave can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP Carrier Delivery of Timber Reed Architrave is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP items can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £9.60 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD.! )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about PEFC TM473 Reed Architrave, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The July 2018 Cheshire Mouldings Pine Timber Moulding Price List is current - 01/03/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about TM473 79x21mm Reed Architrave - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of PEFC Pine Reed Architrave correct, but mistakes can be made!