3.5 inch VT&G Reed & Bead Cladding - Redwood size 88 x 14mm | CHOOSE length
3.5 inch Reed & Bead V.T&G Redwood Cladding -
Beaded-Joint V.Tongue and Groove 88mm cover x 14mm thick
ex 100x19mm Scandinavian Redwood boards - Planed V.Tongued & Grooved V-Reed joint 1-Side
You can see our range of T&G Floorings and Claddings - Timber - Floorboard - Matchboard - Cladding
100x19mm Softwood Reed & Bead Cladding is usually machined from 19mm Scandinavian Fifth Redwood Timber to size : 88mm cover x 14mm thickness;
The present stock needs approximately 11.7 linear metres laid, to cover 1 square metre of finished wall or ceiling area; Don't forget you may have some wastage if you want to finish each board on a joist, as is the recommended practise.
Reed and Bead-joint tongue and groove timber cladding is ideal to use for a feature wainscott panelling.
Timber Cladding tends to shrink, twist & cup when moved into the warmer drier environment of a house, so leave in the room to acclimatise in a stack, to stop the twisting and cupping, and shuffle the boards occasionally so that they dry out slowly and evenly, to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
If these 3.5" Reed and Bead planed tongued and grooved boards are used externally for making your own garden buildings - sheds, summer houses, playhouses, dog kennels etc or if used for external Reed & Bead Cladding, Fascias, Soffits etc, Then it is your own risk, & the Boards must be treated with a suitable external timber preservative & weather-proof coating.
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 4" Planed Reed & Bead Cladding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Moulded 94mm x 14mm Redwood Cladding sizes are generally within ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, with a cross-cutting tolerance, and there may be splitter saw cut-edges; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Reed and Bead Timber Mould. The size and profile of timber cladding may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 3.5 inch Reed and Bead Cladding sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply Certified 4 inch Reed & Bead Timber Cladding with our Chain of Custody Certificates - CoC : JAS Timber CoC Certification - for FSC Reed&Bead it is INT-COC-003944.150 and for PEFC Reed&Bead it is INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check your 3.5" Matchboard Delivery to see that all component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and ALL Direct Deliveries of 3.5 inch Reed & Bead Softwood are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
- £2.40 + VAT 20%
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 100mm Pine Reed & Bead Cladding.
Van Delivery of VT&G Timber Cladding in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £10.00 +vat - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The weight of 3.5" Cover PEFC Softwood Reed & Bead Cladding is approximately 0.8Kg per metre, to include packaging;
Prepared 100mm Timber Reed & Bead Moulding can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Pine Reed and Bead Mould is possible from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £12.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
Haulier Delivery of Single Bead Matchboard by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of 88mm Pine T&G Reed & Bead Boarding.
Direct Delivery of 88mm V-Reed & Bead Pine Cladding may be possible for larger orders to a Trade address - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 3-1/2" Tongue & Groove Single Beaded Cladding, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The July 2021 Scandinavian 22mm Redwood Price List is current - 01/08/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about 100mm Pine Reed & Bead VT&G - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of 3.5" VT&G Reed & Bead Timber Cladding correct,