4.5 inch T&G Flooring Square Edge - Redwood 114x20mm | CHOOSE length
25x125mm Reds T-and-G Flooring - Cover size 114mm x 20mm Scandinavian Redwood.
- 125mm Planed Tongued & Grooved PTG square-edge;
Also see our other T&G Flooring and Cladding - Timber Floorboard Matchboard Cladding
125mm Redwood T&G Floor Board is usually machined from 25mm Fifths Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Redwood Timber - Finished size: 114mm Cover x 20mm Thickness;
The present stock width needs approximately 8.7 linear metres laid, to cover 1 square metre of finished floor area; Don't forget you may have some wastage if you want to finish each board on a joist, as is the recommended practise.
Redwood Softwood Flooring tends to shrink, twist & cup when moved into the warmer drier environment of a house, so leave in the room to acclimatise in a stack, to stop the twisting and cupping, and shuffle the boards occasionally so that they dry out slowly and evenly, to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 25x125mm Planed Redwood Floorboard is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 4.5" Redwood Flooring sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width and ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: The size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Corner Bead is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Moulded Timber Corner Bead sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, a cross-cutting tolerance and there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the 125mm Floor Board. The size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 125mm Redwood Floorboard sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check your Profiled 125mm Redwood Floorboard delivery on arrival, to see that all your 125mm Floorboard's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any 125mm x 25mm Planed Floorboard once work has commenced; Profiled Timber Orders at variance with our Stock-holding and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Redwood T&G Boards.
Van Delivery of Reds 4.5 inch Tongue and Groove Flooring in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £10.00 +vat - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights for Profiled Redwood Tongue and Groove Boards may be shown in Kg per metre, or per length - to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and Tuffnells Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Tuffnells Carrier Delivery of 4.5" Reds T&G Flooring Lengths costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed ( "unchecked" is not valid ) - any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; Please do not accept your delivery if damage is apparent - Refuse it marked "Damaged" so that it is returned to us - thanks. You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Haulier Delivery of Timber Reds T&G Mouldings can be done for larger quantities, charged per 1.2 metre pallet space to your postcode - poa;
Direct Delivery of Profiled 4.5 inch T&G Lengths may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Profiled Redwood Floor Boards, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The January 2022 Quarterly Scandinavian Softwood Price Lists are current - 01/03/2022
- The January 2022 Cheshire Mouldings Flooring and Claddings Price List is current - 01/03/2022
- The October 2021 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2022
- The Masons Timber October 2021 Softwood, Hardwood and Oak Mouldings Price Lists are current - 01/03/2022
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Prepared Tongue and Groove Profiles - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Reds Flooring correct, please tell us if you see any errors.