4.5" T&G Redwood Flooring Square Edge - 114mm cover x 20mm thick | CHOOSE length
25x125mm Redwood T-and-G Flooring ( Finished - 114x20mm ) Scandinavian Redwood.
- Tongue and Groove floor board - 125mm Planed Tongued and Grooved PTG Square-Edge;
- Price per Linear Metre and per Length, shown;
( 8.8 Linear Metres Lays to 1 Square Metre; Equivalent to £14.61 per Square Metre +Vat; )
At present the cover is 114mm and thickness is 20mm
Machined from joinery quality 25mm Upper Gulf PEFC Scandinavian Fifth Redwood Boards.
Generally Redwood flooring will give a better looking finished floor than Whitewood.
- PEFC Softwood Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected.
Poa : Extra Cutting or Machining on Timber Floorboard - Machining in Yard - Machining in Workshop - Workshop Time
Also see our other T&G Flooring and Cladding - Timber Floorboard Matchboard Cladding
See other patterns of Timber Architrave and Skirting Boards : Skirtings and Architraves
Also see MDF Skirtings and architraves: MDF Skirtings & Mouldings
and Solid-Oak Engineered Architraves, Skirtings, Window-Boards & Mouldings: Oak Mouldings
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
- The PEFC logo & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC logo & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced;
125mm Redwood T&G Floor Board is usually machined from 25mm Fifths Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Redwood Timber - Finished size: 114mm Cover x 20mm Thickness;
The present stock width needs approximately 8.7 linear metres laid, to cover 1 square metre of finished floor area; Don't forget you may have some wastage if you want to finish each board on a joist, as is the recommended practise.
- 4.5 M. and under lengths of 4.5" Tongue and Groove Stock - 01/09/2020
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. / 1.2 M. / 1.5 M. / 1.8 M. / 2.1 M. and 2.4 Metre Planed Softwood Floorboard cut lengths -
- Latest Stock of 4.5" Redwood has Scandinavian Mill mark : 4.2 TBT - SCA -
- Lengths and Cutting Tolerances of 25x125mm Planed Softwood Floorboard are shown in the drop-down menu -
Redwood Softwood Flooring tends to shrink, twist & cup when moved into the warmer drier environment of a house, so leave in the room to acclimatise in a stack, to stop the twisting and cupping, and shuffle the boards occasionally so that they dry out slowly and evenly, to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
- T&G Flooring profile sizes measured as at - 12/03/2015
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 25x125mm Planed Redwood Floorboard is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 4.5" Redwood Flooring sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width and ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Corner Bead is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Moulded Timber Corner Bead sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance and there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the 125mm Floor Board. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 125mm Redwood Floorboard sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check your Profiled 125mm Redwood Floorboard delivery on arrival, to see that all your 125mm Floorboard's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any 125mm x 25mm Planed Floorboard once work has commenced; Profiled Timber Orders at variance with our Stock-holding and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for 125mm Whitewood T&G Flooring.
Van Delivery of 125mm Whitewood T&G Floor Boards on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £6.50 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Softwood 4.5 inch T&G Flooring chargeable carriage weight is 0.6Kg per 2.4 metre length to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing, and the Standard Zone-A Shipping Charge by XDP Carriers. To order 2" Pine Corner Beads online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
XDP Carrier Delivery of Corner Mouldings is possible from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4 metres, then 50p per Kg - Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels of Timber Profiles can be up to - 2400x400x400mm / 10Kg = £12.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat; ( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery - 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of T&G Floor Boards and Timber Mouldings.
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Softwood 125mm T&G Floor Boards, so that we can quote for carriage. )
- The July 2021 Scandinavian Whitewood 25mm Timber Board Price List is current - 30/06/2021
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2020 Pine Mouldings Price List is current - 01/09/2020
- The February 2020 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/09/2020
- The Masons Timber February 2020 Softwood Mouldings Price List is current - 01/09/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about 50mm Square Corner Profile - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 2 inch Corner correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.