R-03 Fire Door: FD30 3-Panel +RM+ *Pre-Finished Oak* 45mm Internal Door - JB Kind Oak Classic Fire Doors
R-03 Fire Door: FD30 3-Panel +Raised Mouldings+ Oak 45mm Internal Door - JB Kind Oak Classic Door
JB Kind Classic Oak Internal Fire Door Range:
Real veneer American White Oak - (Other timber veneers to order);
Solid engineered fire-check door core.
A matching internal 35mm Door is available - R-03 3-Panel Oak Internal Door
Other JB Kind Oak Classic Door designs - JB Kind Oak Classic Doors
To see other Internal Fire Doors - Deanta® Fire Doors - JB Kind® Fire Doors - LPD® Fire Doors - Mendes® Fire Doors - XL® Fire Doors - JAS® Standard Made to Measure and Glazed Fire Doors
JB Kind R-03 Oak Prefinished 45mm Classic Fire Door :
JB Kind offer this superb quality FD30 Classic pre-finished firecheck door, available ex-stock in American White Oak:
- Modern style real oak veneered door
- Solid Oak Raised Mouldings both sides
- Solid core engineered construction
R03 Oak Fire Doors have clear lacquered real Oak veneer and solid Oak Raised Mouldings both sides;
R03 Classic Fire Doors are manufactured from engineered door components which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber, with solid door core.
JBK Oak R-03 FD30 Firecheck Doors have substantial lippings to allow for rebating, or a good fitting tolerance.
- Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, R-03 Fire Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the JBK Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other R-03 Fire Doors.)
JBK Oak R-03 Fire Door Codes - RPR03HH762-O - RPR03HH838-O - Must be fitted and treated to JB Kind's instructions.
Key FD30 Information: Certifire Certificate No 338.
- Can be used used in pairs, rebated or left square.
- Use Lorient 15x4mm LP1504 intumescent strip on the centre of the door frame, or door edge.
- For rebated pairs use 10x4mm LP1004 in each leaf.
- For square meeting stile pairs use 20x4mm LP2004 in one leaf only.
- Minimum timber frame size is 70x30mm.
- Maximum size reduction of 3mm per edge for fitting.
Follow JB Kind Doors - Door Care and Maintenance advice for treatment of your R-03 FD30 Fire Door, and to validate their guarantee. These doors are especially vulnerable to constant high humidity, and care must be taken not to fit in properties (especially new) before plasterwork etc. has been allowed to dry. Claims based on moisture related problems will not be accepted. JB Kind - Internal Door Care
R-03 Fire Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
JB Kind R-03 Fire Doors have a copy of the manufacturer's instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
(Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per stile, for R-03 FD30 Oak Fire Doors; It is often possible to cut more off a door, but this may invalidate the Fire Certificate; This would have to be discussed with JB Kind, and would be at your own risk.)
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the Purchaser's Responsibilities to Check the Suitability of These Fire Doors & Certification, in Conjunction with the Door-Surround, Hardware & the Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any JB Kind Door after you have started work on it;
- We cannot cancel or exchange R-03 Fire Doors after order - JB Kind R-03 FD30 Oak Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
JB Kind R-03 Fire Doors Can Be Bought Online - See JB Kind's Door Delivery Requirements - JB Kind Door Delivery
Select the JBK Oak R-03 FD30 Oak Door Sizes you Require and Add to Basket.
Then Continue Shopping <--- If There are Other Items or More JB Kind Doors to Order;
Please Order Doors from Any Other Manufacturer on a Separate Order, Otherwise the Shipping Charge Will Not Be Calculated Correctly.
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for R-03 Oak Fire Doors
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales & Scotland, of JBK R-03 FD30 Oak Fire Doors from JB Kind Doors is from £60 +vat for England & Wales, except postcodes CT- EX - IP - PL - SS - SA - SR - TN - TQ = £65 +vat; CA - NE - NR - TR = £70 +vat; Orders over £560 +vat = Free (mainland) - Scotland postcodes DG - EH - FK - G - KA - KY - ML - TD = £80 +vat, DD - = £90 +vat, AB - IV - KW - PA - PH = £95 +vat; Orders over £700 +vat = Free (mainland) - Enter Your Post-Code After Adding the Oak R-03 FD30 Door to Basket -
Please see JB Kind's Delivery requirements - JB Kind Direct Delivery
Approximate weights of JBK R-03 FD30 3-Panel Oak Internal Fire Doors, with packaging are:
RPR03HH762-O 78x30 = 20Kg;
RPR03HH838-O 78x33 = 22Kg;
For Alternative Delivery methods Below, Please Contact Us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of JBK R-03 FD30 Oak Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £6.50 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Carrier Delivery of JBK R-03 FD30 Oak Fire Doors is not possible -
Haulier Delivery of R-03 FD30 Oak Internal Fire Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £98 +vat in Zone A ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones);
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about JBK R-03 FD30 Oak Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The July 2021 JB Kind Oak Classic Door Price List is current - 01/07/2021 -
- Please phone us at JAS Doors for any details on JB Kind R-03 FD30 Oak Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications R-03 FD30 Oak Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made!