Quadrant Glazing Bead (16x16mm Bundle 6pcs x 2.4 metres ) FB125 Red Hardwood
16mm Hardwood Quadrant Bead - Richard Burbidge FB125
16mm x 16mm Moulded Quadrant Glazing Bead - Red Hardwood - Price is per Bundle - 6 x 2.4 metre lengths;
- FB125 - 16x16mm x 2.4 metres Hardwood - Richard Burbidge
- Hardwood is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen -
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
16mm Timber Quadrant Glazing Bead is usually machined from 20mm Best Joinery quality Hardwood Timber - Finished size : 16mm x 16mm - Richard Burbidge FB125 -
The Richard Burbidge Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber (of the square timber, before machining.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Moulded 0.75" Hardwood Timber in Stock - 2.4 Metre Lengths - 03/02/2020 -
3/4" Quadrant Glazing Bead should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small hardwood beading can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 16x16mm Quadrant Glazed Timber Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 20x20mm Quadrant Hardwood Beading is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; 16mm x 16mm Hardwood Quadrant Beading sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber beading. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Corner Bead once work has commenced. Larger orders of FB125 Timber Quadrant Beading, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for FB125 Richard Burbidge Hardwood Quadrant Beading.
Van Delivery of 16mm Timber Quadrant Beadings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Softwood FB125 Red Hardwood 16mm Quadrant Glazing Bead weight is approximately 0.4Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
Prepared Timber 5/8" Quadrant Glazing Bead can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Timber Quadrant Beading is possible from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £12.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about FB125 5/8 inch x 5/8 inch Quadrant Beading, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The September 2016 Richard Burbidge Hardwood Mouldings Price Lists are current - 01/06/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about FB125 16mm Hardwood Quadrant Glazing Bead - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Hardwood 5/8 Inch Quadrant Bead correct, but mistakes can be made!