Premdor® Fire Doors
Premdor® Fire Doors -
Real-Veneered & Plywood Flush FD30 & FD60 Timber Fire Doors;
Premdor Fire Doors need to be ordered with an extra Shipping Charge - please contact us -
Premdor Fire Doors - Masonite Moulded White Primed Fire Doors, V-Groove White Primed Fire Doors, Contemporary Timber V-Groove Fire Doors, Innova Decorative-Inlay Real-Veneer Flush Fire Doors | Veneer Match Fire Doors | Veneer Plus Fire Doors | Dura-Oak & HPL Laminate Fire Doors | Flush Veneer Fire Doors | Timber Panel Fire Doors | 3D Wood Grain Foil Fire Doors | Plywood Fire Doors | Paint Grade Plus Fire Doors | Glazed Fire Doors @ JAS Timber Merchants.
- £67.00 + VAT 20%
Colonist FD60 White-Primed Smooth Fire Door: Firemaster 1-Hour 6-Panel 54mm Internal 60 minute Firecheck - Premdor®
- £213.90 + VAT 20%
Colonist 1-Hour Fire Door: Firemaster 6-Panel White-Primed Woodgrain 54mm Internal 60 minute Firecheck - Premdor
- £213.90 + VAT 20%
- £319.40 + VAT 20%
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Premdor® Fire Doors are suitable for Inspected work in Schools, Hospitals, Doctor's Surgeries, Nursing Homes, Hotels, Offices, Industry or at home, for inspection by the Building Inspector or Fire Officer. Fireshield™ 44mm FD30 Flush Fire Doors have demonstrated a sound reduction value of up to 30RwdB, and Firemaster™ 54mm FD60 Flush Fire Doors up to 34RwdB, which can assist in meeting the requirements needed for flat entrance systems against Approved Document E - See the Spec. Tab.
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
- Check all component Dimensions, any Mouldings, any Glazing and that All other Details for your Premdor Timber Fire Door are correct, prior to any work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of Premdor Fire Doors and their Certification, in conjunction with the Intumescent Strip, Door-Frame with Architrave, Fire-Door Panic-Hardware and the Fire-Door Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced;
- We cannot exchange Fire Doors after order - Premdor Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order. - Once ordered, the manufacturing process will begin, and there can be no alteration or cancellation.
To see other standard size Premdor Fire Doors - Premdor FD30 & FD60 Fire Doors
For other standard-size Plywood and Flush Real-Veneer, solid or with Glazed-VP - Standard & Glazed VP Fire Doors - and Made-to-Measure Firedoors, solid or with Glazed-VP - FD30 & FD60 MtM Fire Doors
To see other Internal Fire Doors :
- Deanta® Fire Doors
- JB Kind® Fire Doors
- LPD® Fire Doors
- Mendes® Fire Doors
- Premdor® Fire Doors
- XL® Fire Doors
- JAS® Standard-Size / Made-to-Measure and Glazed-VP Fire Doors
For all manufacturers Standard-size, Panelled, Glazed and Architectural Flush Firedoors - All Fire Doors
Direct Delivery of Premdor Firedoors may be possible - poa;
The approximate weights of Premdor Flush Fire Doors are shown in Kg:
Alternative Delivery - Please contact us about these other methods below - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of Flush FD30 and Fd60 Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
Carrier Delivery of Premdor Fire Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of Fire Doors by Door Pallet is available from £68 to £140 +vat - Zone-A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Paint-grade or Prefinished Veneer Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The February 2017 Premdor Price List is current - 01/03/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Premdor Timber Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Premdor Wood Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.