Glazed VP Fire Door - 44mm Internal unfinished Popular Paint-Grade Premdor® FD30 with Vision Panel GtO
Glazed to Order FD30 Glazed VP Fire Door - Un-finished Ply-type Paint-Grade real-veneer -
- 44mm Internal (Half Hour) Fire-Check Glass Vision-Panels installed in Premdor Fireshield Popular Paint-grade FIRE DOORS
GLAZED FIRE DOORS NEED TO BE ORDERED WITH AN EXTRA POSTCODE DELIVERY CHARGE - HAULIER DELIVERY - PLEASE CONTACT US -
AT PRESENT MANUFACTURING TIME IS APPROXIMATELY 4 WEEKS, ON PREMDOR STOCK SIZES - 14/03/2017- PLEASE PLAN AHEAD !
Glazed to Order, BWF Certified Popular Fire Doors are made to your specification as a Special Order;
- Once ordered, the manufacturing process will begin, and there can be no alteration or cancellation.
POA - NEW REG. HARDWOOD FIRE CASINGS
- Hardwood is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected; They are not defects.
- We cannot match to any existing Ply Fire Doors because of this variation - Colours depicted are representative only.
- We can offer sequence-matched Hardwood Real-veneers for the best colour match in a group of doors you are buying - poa;
FD30 Glazed Ply-type Fire Doors are suitable for Inspected work in Schools, Hospitals, Doctor's Surgeries, Shops, Pubs, Hotels, Offices, Industry or at home, for inspection by your Building Inspector or Fire Officer. Real-veneer Oak Fire Doors have a Clear-Satin Lacquer finish on both faces, and not the lippings. Popular Paint Grade FD30 fire doors have demonstrated a sound reduction value of up to 30RwdB, which can assist in meeting the requirements needed for flat entrance systems against Approved Document E - see SPEC. tab above.
Premdor Ply Firedoors can also be supplied Without any vision panel - PREMDOR FLUSH FD30 & FD60 FIRE DOORS
Other veneers are available: Anegre - Ash - Beech - Duradoor™ - Koto - Maple - Oak - Sapele - Walnut - PREMDOR GLAZED VP FIRE DOORS
Decorative real-veneered Made to Size fire doors are available Pre-finished in Anegre, Ash, Beech, Cherry, Koto, Maple, White Oak, Sapele and Walnut veneers; and Unfinished in Plywood, MDF and White Kraft-face MtM Fire Doors - MtM SOLID & GLAZED VP FIRE DOORS
Premdor FD30 Ply Glazed Vision-Panel Half-Hour 44mm Fire Door
- Hardwood-veneer Glazed Fire Door -44mm firedoor thickness, with 6mm Unfinished Exposed Lippings (Real-veneered & DuradoorTM have concealed lippings.)
- Glazed Vision Panel sizes :
1G = 450x450mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 422x422mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + GLASS CENTRAL;
2G = 700x450mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x422mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + GLASS CENTRAL;
3G = 700x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + OFFSET GLASS;
5G = 2 x 700x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + OFFSET GLASS;
7G = 914x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 886x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + OFFSET GLASS;
8G = 914x508mm (762mm+ DOORS; less beading, the glass size is approximately 886x480mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + GLASS CENTRAL;
9G = 450mm diameter (less beading, the glass size is approximately 422mm dia.) Door margins - Top 127mm + GLASS CENTRAL;
10G = 5 x 245x245mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 217x217mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + GLASS CENTRAL;
16G = DDA 775mmTOP 700mmBOTTOM x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 747 & 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + OFFSET GLASS;
18G = 1150x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 1122x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + OFFSET GLASS;
19G = 1654x508mm (762mm+ DOORS; less beading, the glass size is approximately 1626x480mm) Door margins - Top 127mm+ GLASS CENTRAL;
19G = 1654x400mm (610-686mmDOORS; less beading, the glass size is approximately 1626x372mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + GLASS CENTRAL;
20G = 1440x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 1412x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + OFFSET GLASS;
BESPOKE Non-standard size Vision Panels can be made - poa;
VISION PANEL SIZES MENTIONED ABOVE ARE THE ACTUAL CUT-OUT SIZES FROM THE PLYWOOD FIRE DOOR;
THE BEADING THEN COVERS THE GLASS BY 14mm (ie THE GLASS SIZE IS 28mm SMALLER ON EACH DIMENSION - Height & Width.)
DOOR MARGINS ARE MEASURED TO THIS CUT-OUT SIZE FROM THE PLY FIREDOOR.
- Vision Panels glazed with Obscure or other Special Fire Glasses are possible - poa;
- Vision Panels glazed with Georgian Clear Fire-safety wired Glass GWPP - SELECT IN THE DROP-DOWN MENU -
- Clear Pyro Polished Plate Glass (no wire) C730- SELECT IN THE DROP-DOWN MENU -
- Glazing bead is SOLID HARDWOOD, or Foil-wrapped HARDWOOD MDF for colour consistency, and will protrude over the edges of the glass, and outside the thickness of the door; A specific SOLID HARDWOOD TIMBER BEAD CAN BE SPECIFIED - poa;
- Intumescent fire/smoke seal can be included for 3 edges - Top & both sides - SELECT IN THE DROP-DOWN MENU -
- Door Lippings areReal Hardwood or similar species, and may be concealed or exposed, and may only be on two long edges;
- Sanded un-lacquered Door Facings, ready for finishing, Real-veneer Hardwood or similar species;
- Fire Door Casings - Fire Door Linings - Pair Fire Door Frames - SELECT IN THE DROP-DOWN MENU -
Specification : PREMDOR PLY FIRESHIELD FD30 Spec. SHEET
Acoustics: PlywoodFD30 fire doors have demonstrated a sound reduction value of up to 30RwdB, which can assist in meeting the requirements needed for flat entrance systems against Approved Document E.
Plywood Fire Doors can be supplied to special sizes - cut to height or width and re-lipped;
They can manufactured to configuration, eg Pair Fire-Doors in equal or unequal widths;
Pair Fire Doors can be made with square or rebated meeting-stiles - (Normal handing for rebated Fire Door Pairs is for the Left-Hand Door to open away first, but Right-Hand opening away first can be specified.);
They can also be manufactured with Bespoke Glass-Openings to your Firecheck specification, and glazed with various Safety-Wired or Clear-Pyro glazing options: PyroShield, PyroDur & PyroGuard - Apertures can be made to size, and even with circular glass openings - see SPEC.
- Some standard Clear Glazed Wired & Fully Clear C760 Laminated Glass options are shown in the drop-down menu above;
The work is carried out in the Factory under the BWF Certifier Scheme, so that the final Ply Glazed FD30 Firedoor retains its certificate, to comply with the current Building Regulations. Every procedure and all materials are covered by the BWF Fire Door & Doorset Scheme; The Tamper Evident BWF label is fitted to all made to size Plywood VP Firedoors; All details and specifications are completely traceable and produced by BWF Certifire Manufacturers.
Plywood GlazedFiredoors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF DOOR CARE
Premdor Popular Glazed VP Fire Doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
(Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per stile for Premdor Ply Glazed VP Fire Doors; It is often possible to cut more off a door, but this is at your own risk, and may contravene the Fire Certificate.)
Follow Premdor door care and maintenance advice for treatment of your Ply Glazed VP Fire Door, and to validate their guarantee;
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY CERTIFIED PREMDOR PLY GLAZED VP FIRESHIELD DOORS WITH OUR CHAIN OF CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS - CoC :
JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFACTION - PLY GLAZED FD30 DOOR TT-CoC-003944.150 & PLY GLAZED FD30 DOOR BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured VP PLY FD30 FIRE DOOR sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If any detail is important to you, then you need to check this before ordering, & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing, appearance and certification are correct prior to any work on site;
- IT IS THE PURCHASER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK THE SUITABILITY OF THIS FIRE DOOR & IT'S CERTIFICATION, IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE INTUMESCENT STRIP, DOOR-FRAME with SURROUND, HARDWARE & THE SITUATION OF USE.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot cancel or exchange any Ply Fire Door after order - Glazed VP Popular Ply Fireshield Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
- Once ordered, the manufacturing process will begin, and there can be no alteration or cancellation.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
GLAZED VP PLY HALF-HOUR FIRE DOORS CAN BE BOUGHT ONLINE -
SELECT THE PLY FD30 FIRE DOOR SIZES YOU REQUIRE AND ADD TO BASKET;
GLAZED PLY FD30 FIRE DOORS NEED TO BE ORDERED WITH A DELIVERY CHARGE - HAULIER DELIVERY - PLEASE CONTACT US -
We can take Debit Card, BACS or Credit Card payment online for Made to Order Glazed 1/2-Hour PLY Fire Doors (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
DELIVERY of Glazed to Order PLY Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weights of MtO PREMDOR FD30 GLAZED VP POPULAR PLY FireDoors are shown in Kg:
VPPLY18 78x18 Glazed Plywood Firedoor - 17Kg;
VPPLY21 78x21 Glazed Plywood Firedoor - 20Kg;
VPPLY24 78x24 Glazed Plywood Firedoor - 23Kg;
VPPLY27 78x27 Glazed Plywood Firedoor - 26Kg;
VPPLY28 78x28 Glazed Plywood Firedoor - 27Kg;
VPPLY26 78x30 Glazed Plywood Firedoor - 28Kg;
VPPLY33 78x33 Glazed Plywood Firedoor - 30Kg;
VPPLY34 78x34 Glazed Plywood Firedoor - 31Kg;
VPPLY36 78x36 Glazed Plywood Firedoor - 32Kg;
VPPLY32 80x32 Glazed Plywood Firedoor - 30Kg;
VPPLY426 2040x426x44mm Glazed Plywood Firedoor - 16Kg
VPPLY526 2040x526x44mm Glazed Plywood Firedoor - 20Kg
VPPLY626 2040x626x44mm Glazed Plywood Firedoor - 24Kg;
VPPLY726 2040x726x44mmGlazed Plywood Firedoor - 28Kg;
VPPLY826 2040x826x44mmGlazed Plywood Firedoor - 32Kg;
VPPLY926 2040x926x44mmGlazed Plywood Firedoor - 34Kg;
DIRECT DELIVERY of PREMDOR GLAZED VP Plywood FD30 Firedoors North-West England (Manchester/Preston/Leeds/Sheffield) - orders over £600 +vat = FREE, Other areas : poa;
CARRIER DELIVERY is not feasible for PLY VP MtO Firedoors;
HAULIER DELIVERY is £90 - £135.00 +vat for a firedoor-size pallet ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones )
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about PLYWOOD Glazed Vision Panel Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The FEBRUARY 2017 Premdor Firedoor Price List is current; - 14/03/2017 - POA NEW REG. HARDWOOD FIRE CASINGS
- Please phone us at JAS Fire Doors for any details about Made to Order PREMDOR VP POPULAR PLYWOOD FD30 Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of FD30 & FD60 Glazed to Order PLY Firedoors correct, but mistakes can be made!