Plywood FD60 Fire Door MtM : One Hour 54mm Firecheck Internal Made to Size - Unfinished Door
Plywood Made to Size FD60 Fire Door ( One Hour ) - Unfinished Ply veneer-faces / Unfinished exposed Door-lippings -
- 54mm Internal Fire-Check Door - Made to Measure ( MtM ) Solid Face or with Fire-Glazed Vision Panels;
- Plywood Fire Doors need to be ordered with a Delivery Charge - ;JAS Delivery - Please contact us - 01254 54000
At present manufacturing time is approximately 7 weeks - 02/01/2020 - Please plan ahead !
Glazed to Order, BWF Certified Plywood Fire Doors are made to your specification as a Special Order;
Once ordered there can be no alteration or cancellation.
Prices in the top drop-down menu are for Cut to Size and Lipped 2 Long edges Plywood FD60 Millenium Fire Door Blanks, up to the size shown- Select the next size that is larger than the Fire Door Size that you want - Add on lipping, glazing options, and Fire Door Frames in the boxes below that - Standard 10mm lippings have a 3mm trimming allowance, or if the Fire Door Frames are already fitted, and not square, then 20mm lippings can be used to give a 13mm trimming allowance.
Prices are current at - 08/07/2015 - but contact us as prices can vary depending on stock;
Please contact us with details of the sizes you need, and any Vision Panels, so that we can confirm the price.
We also need to know a Postcode for your enquiry as delivery is expensive for these heavy Fire Doors.
When ordering, please put the Plywood Fire Door size required in the "Special Instructions" box;
Bespoke size BWF Certified Plywood Fire Doors can be made to your specification, DDA Requirements and Part M of the Building Regulations, and are suitable for Inspected work in Schools, Hospitals, Offices, Industry or at home, for inspection by the Building Inspector or Fire Officer.
- These can be supplied to special sizes or configuration, eg Pair Fire-Doors;
( Plywood Pair Fire Doors can be made with square or rebated meeting-stiles - Normal handing for rebated Fire Door Pairs is for the Left-Hand Door to open away first, but Right-Hand opening away first can be specified. )
- They can also be Fire-Glazed with various Georgian Safety-Wired Clear, Obscure Wired, Clear-Pyro or Sandblasted-Pyro glazing options, in PyroShield, PyroDur and PyroGuard;
- Apertures can be made to size, and even with circular glass openings - see SPEC.
- Some standard Clear Glazed Wired and Fully Clear C760 Laminated Glass options are shown in the drop-down menu above;
The work is carried out in the Fire Door factory under the BWF Certifier Scheme, so that the final Plywood Firedoor achieves a certificate, to comply with the current Building Regulations. Every procedure and all materials are covered by the BWF Fire Door and Doorset Scheme; The Tamper Evident BWF label is fitted to all made to size Ply Firedoors; All details and specifications are completely traceable and produced by BWF Certifire Manufacturers. Ply FD60 Fire Doors have demonstrated a sound reduction value of up to 34RwdB, which can assist in meeting the requirements needed for flat entrance systems against Approved Document E - see Spec.
Plywood Fire Doors are generally made from non-specific Tropical Hardwoods; Colour can vary from a creamy-white to mid-brown or from pale-pink to dark-red hardwoods.
- Plywood is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - Non-specified Hardwood;
- We cannot match to any existing Plywood Fire Doors because of this variation.
We can offer sequence matched Real Timber-veneers for the best colour match; Please inform us if you require this service - poa;
Decorative real-veneered Made to Size fire doors are available in Anegre, Ash, Beech, Cherry, Koto, Maple, White Oak, Sapele and Walnut veneers, and Plywood, MDF and Kraft face MtM Fire Doors are also available - MtM Solid & Glazed VP Fire Doors
If you are not requiring Made to Size Fire Doors, then see - Standard Ply Fire Doors or Premdor Veneer Fire Doors which are much cheaper, and for Glazed Standard Size Fire Doors, see - Premdor Glazed VP Fire Doors
Made to Measure Plywood FD60 Fire Door - 54mm door thickness with 10mm Unfinished Concealed Lippings ( Exposed lippings can be specified - poa; )
- Common Glazed Vision Panel sizes ( Prices in the drop-down Menu ) :
1G = 450x450mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 422x422mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
2G = 700x450mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x422mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
3G = 700x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
5G = 2 x 700x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
7G = 914x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 886x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
8G = 914x508mm (762mm+ Doors; less beading, the glass size is approximately 886x480mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
9G = 450mm diameter (less beading, the glass size is approximately 422mm dia.) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
10G = 5 x 245x245mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 217x217mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
16G = DDA 775mmTOP 700mmBOTTOM x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 747 & 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
18G = 1150x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 1122x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
19G = 1654x508mm (762mm+ Doors; less beading, the glass size is approximately 1626x480mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
19G = 1654x400mm (610-686mm Doors; less beading, the glass size is approximately 1626x372mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
20G = 1440x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 1412x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
Where Vision Panel size is mentioned, this is the actual VP cut-out size from the Plywood Fire Door;
The beading then cover the glass by 14mm (ie the glass size is 28mm smaller on each dimension - Height & Width.)
Door margins are measured to this VP cut-out size, from the edge of the Fire Door.
Certifire glazing bead - Firecheck Glass Bead examples
- Bespoke Non-standard size Vision Panels can be made - poa;
- Vision Panels glazed with Georgian Clear Fire-safety wired Glass GWPP - Select in the drop-down menu -
- Clear Pyro Polished Plate Glass (no wire) C760 - Select in the drop-down menu -
- Vision Panels glazed with Obscure Fire Glass are possible - poa;
Ply FD60 fire doors have demonstrated a sound reduction value of up to 34RwdB, which can assist in meeting the requirements needed for flat entrance systems against Approved Document E. See the Falcon - Ply Strebord-core Door Blank Specification page
The Plywood Made to Measure Fire Door core is the Millenium Streboard 54mm Door Panel;
See Falcon Firedoor Panel specification sheets - Streboard 54 Fire Door details & then choose FD60 - the specification of this Ply Fire Door. Ply FD60 Made to Measure Fire Doors can be manufactured with a Solid Timber Core - STC, from £82.60+vat addition - poa;
- Glazing bead may be Foil-wrapped Hardwood MDF for colour consistency, or real Hardwood. Beading will protrude over the edges of the glass, and outside the thickness of the door, a Solid Hardwood Bead can be specified - poa;
- Intumescent fire/smoke seal is available for 3 edges - Top & both sides - Select in the drop-down menu -
- Door Lippings are unfinished Real Hardwood of non-specific species, and usually exposed - Select in the drop-down menu -
- Door faces are unfinished Real-veneer Hardwood, usually a non-specific species;
- Fire Door Casings - Fire Door Linings - Pair Fire Door Frames (Half the Frame price as 2 doors need to be ordered ) - Select in the drop-down menu -
(Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per stile for Millenium Plywood Fire Doors - Not the top, where the Fire Certificate Stamp is placed; It is often possible to cut more off a door, but this is at your own risk, and may contravene the Fire Certificate.)
Follow Strebord door care and maintenance advice for treatment of your Plywood Fire Door, and to validate their guarantee;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of this Fire Door & its Certification, in conjunction with the door-surround, hardware & the situation of use. Millenium Plywood Fire Door Blanks are certificated by Warrington Certifire - Ply MtM Fire Door Blank Certificate
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot cancel or exchange any MDC Fire Door after order - Ply FD60 Firemaster MtM Doors are supplied as a Special Order;
- Once ordered there can be no alteration or cancellation.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Ply MtM Fire Door Blanks can be ordered online; (Please contact us regarding delivery cost to your postcode.)
Add to basket, then please Continue Shopping <--- & Add (x...) of the delivery items to basket: JAS Fire Door Delivery
At present MtM FD60 Plywood Fire Door manufacturing time is approximately 6 weeks -
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS or Credit Card payment online for Made to Size 1-Hour Ply Fire Doors.
Van Delivery of Made to Size Ply Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £6.50 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The approximate weights of Millenium MtM FD60 Plywood Fire Doors are shown in Kg:
FD60PLY20 78x24 Flush Ply Firedoor - 30Kg;
FD60PLY23 78x27 Flush Ply Firedoor - 32Kg;
FD60PLY26 78x30 Flush Ply Firedoor - 34Kg;
FD60PLY29 78x33 Flush Ply Firedoor - 36Kg;
FD60PLY30 78x36 Flush Ply Firedoor - 38Kg;
FD60PLY32 80x32 Flush Ply Firedoor - 36Kg;
FD60PLY726 2050x726x44mm Flush Ply Firedoor - 36Kg;
FD60PLY826 2050x826x44mm Flush Ply Firedoor - 38Kg;
FD60PLY926 2050x926x44mm Flush Ply Firedoor - 43Kg;
Direct Delivery of Millenium MtM Plywood FD60 Firedoors - poa;
Carrier Delivery is not feasible for Plywood Firedoors;
Haulier Delivery is £68 - £98 +vat for a firedoor-size pallet ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones )
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about PLY FD60 One Hour Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The January 2020 Falcon MtM Firecheck Doorblank Price List is current - 02/01/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Fire Doors for any details about Millenium Plywood FD60 Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of FD60 and FD30 Falcon Plywood Firedoors correct, but mistakes can be made!