Plywood - External Streply and CCX Sheathing Ply
Plywood Sheets - Exterior Hardwood Streply and Exterior Softwood CCX -
at JAS Timber Ltd - Blackburn BB1 1DB
Hardwood Chinese and Malayan Plywoods, Marine Ply, Softwood Elliotis-Pine Sheathing and Construction Plywoods, Finnish-Birch Ply, Phenol-faced Plywoods and other grades available to order. See the seperate tab for FSC® and PEFC® Certified Plywoods
Local delivery by van from our Yard in Blackburn to the North-West;
National deliveries available by TNT and XDP Carriers.
Larger quantities direct from our suppliers.
- Please contact us with your enquiries at JAS Timber - 01254 54000
- £9.20 + VAT 20%
- £13.50 + VAT 20%
- £19.70 + VAT 20%
- £24.60 + VAT 20%
- £32.99 + VAT 20%
- £41.60 + VAT 20%
- £56.80 + VAT 20%
- £75.50 + VAT 20%
- £69.60 + VAT 20%
- £73.70 + VAT 20%
- £8.60 + VAT 20%
- £1.00 + VAT 20%
Timber-based Plywoods are natural products - variation in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Colour and specifications can vary from batch to batch, and even from one sheet to another in the same pack.
Sizes may be a nominal size that the Plywood Sheet is manufactured to, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
( Be aware: For many reasons, the size, profile and other properties of Ply Panel Products may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
Sheet Plywoods may not be suitable for exterior use ( it is rare ), unless confirmed in writing for your order; External use is at your own risk, and would need suitable external treatment, finishing and maintenance. They are imported panels, and as such , we are unable to give a Guarantee for any specific use. If EU marked then any 9mm oards, or thicker are suitable for normal Internal Stuctural use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in Plywood Panel sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
We can supply FSC or PEFC Certification for Plywood Boards, with our Chain of Custody Certificates, CoC - JAS Timber CoC Certification - for FSC Ply Panels is INT-COC-003944.150 - and for PEFC Ply Panels, is INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check your Plywood Board Delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Plywood Product once work has commenced; Plywood Panel Orders at variance with our Stock-holding and All Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Softwood and Hardwood Plywood.
Van Delivery of Softwood and Hardwood Plywoods on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( Manchester £30 +vat; Lancaster £40 +vat; Liverpool £45 +vat; Leeds £60 +vat; )
The chargeable carriage weight of Softwood and Hardwood Plywood may be shown in Kg, to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP Standard Shipping Charge, up to 2.4 metres to Zone-A mainland; To order online - Click add to basket; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend, click the Checkout Trolly icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Carrier Delivery of Softwood and Hardwood Ply costs £11.40 +vat for up to 10Kg then 50p per Kg to Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
If sent by carrier it is better to cut Thin Plywood Boards to a smaller size to avoid damage in transit;
For 1 or 2 sheets only, 3.6mm Plywood must be cut for Transport -
- This can be 4x4 - 4x32" - 4x2 or 2x2 approximate sizes for packing; ( Less sawcuts ) Put the required size in the Special Instructions Box. -
3 sheets or more are strong enough to be sent by carrier as full size 8x4.
For approximate size cutting on Plywood Sheet Materials for Transport, select - Machining in Yard
For a better cut in the Workshop select - Machining in Workshop For more accuracy, and to reduce the spelching on the underside of the sheet;
Haulier Delivery of Plywood Panels can be arranged for larger pallet quantities;
Direct Delivery of Ply Sheet Materials may be possible from some of our suppliers depending on quantity.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Unfinished Plywood Panels, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The January 2020 Plywood Panel Price List is current - 02/03/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any further enquiries about all types of Plywood Panels. - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep Prices and Specifications of Ply Boards correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.