Plywood Fire Door MtM : (Half Hour) 44mm Internal FD30 Made to Size - Unfinished Door
Made to Measure Plywood FD30 Fire Door ( Half Hour ) - Unfinished Ply veneer-faces / Unfinished exposed door-lippings -
- 44mm Internal Fire-Check Door - Made to Measure (MtM) Solid or with Vision Panels -
- Plywood Fire Doors need to be ordered with a Delivery Charge - JAS Delivery - Please contact us -
At present manufacturing time is approximately 6 weeks - 02/01/2020 - Please plan ahead !
Glazed to Order, BWF Certified Ply Fire Doors are made to your specification as a Special Order;
Once ordered there can be no alteration or cancellation.
Prices in the top drop-down menu are for Cut to Size and Lipped 2 Long edges Plywood FD30 Millenium Fire Door Blanks, up to the size shown- Select the next size that is larger than the Fire Door Size that you want - Add on lipping, glazing options, and Fire Door Frames in the boxes below that - Standard 10mm lippings have a 3mm trimming allowance, or if the Fire Door Frames are already fitted, and not square, then 20mm lippings can be used to give a 13mm trimming allowance.
Prices are current at - 09/07/2015 - but contact us as prices can vary depending on stock;
Please contact us with details of the sizes you need, and any Vision Panels, so that we can confirm the price.
We also need to know a Postcode for your enquiry as delivery is expensive for these heavy Fire Doors.
When ordering, please put the Plywood Fire Door size required in the "Special Instructions" box;
Bespoke size BWF Certified Plywood Fire Doors can be made to your specification, DDA Requirements and Part M of the Building Regulations, and are suitable for Inspected work in Schools, Hospitals, Offices, Industry or at home, for inspection by the Building Inspector or Fire Officer.
- These can be supplied to special sizes or configuration, eg Pair Fire-Doors;
(Plywood Pair Fire Doors can be made with square or rebated meeting-stiles - Normal handing for rebated Fire Door Pairs is for the Left-Hand Door to open away first, but Right-Hand opening away first can be specified.);
- They can also be glazed with various Georgian Safety-Wired Clear, Obscure Wired, Clear-Pyro or Sandblasted-Pyro glazing options, in PyroShield, PyroDur & PyroGuard;
- Apertures can be made to size, and even with circular glass openings - see SPEC.
- Some standard Clear Glazed Wired & Fully Clear C760 Laminated Glass options are shown in the drop-down menu above;
The work is carried out in the Fire Door factory under the BWF Certifier Scheme, so that the final Plywood Firedoor achieves a certificate, to comply with the current Building Regulations. Every procedure and all materials are covered by the BWF Fire Door & Doorset Scheme; The Tamper Evident BWF label is fitted to all made to size Ply Firedoors; All details and specifications are completely traceable and produced by BWF Certifire Manufacturers. Ply FD60 fire doors have demonstrated a sound reduction value of up to 30RwdB, which can assist in meeting the requirements needed for flat entrance systems against Approved Document E - see Spec.
Plywood Fire Doors are generally made from non-specific Tropical Hardwoods; Colour can vary from a creamy-white to mid-brown or from pale-pink to dark-red hardwoods.
- Plywood is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - Non-specified Hardwood;
- We cannot match to any existing Plywood Fire Doors because of this variation.
We can offer sequence matched Real Timber-veneers for the best colour match; Please inform us if you require this service.
Decorative real-veneered Made to Size fire doors are available in Anegre, Ash, Beech, Cherry, Koto, Maple, White Oak, Sapele and Walnut veneers, and Plywood, MDF and Kraft face MtM Fire Doors are also available - MtM Solid & Glazed VP Fire Doors
If you are not requiring Made to Size Fire Doors, then see - Standard Ply Fire Dooror Premdor Veneer Fire Doorswhich are much cheaper, and for Glazed Standard Size Fire Doors see - Premdor Glazed VP Fire Doors
Plywood Made to Measure FD30 Door Thickness is 44mm with 10mm Unfinished Exposed Lippings (Concealed lippings can be specified - poa);
- Common Glazed Vision Panel sizes (See drop-down Menu) :
1G = 450x450mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 422x422mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
2G = 700x450mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x422mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
3G = 700x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
5G = 2 x 700x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
7G = 914x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 886x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
8G = 914x508mm (762mm+ Doors; less beading, the glass size is approximately 886x480mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
9G = 450mm diameter (less beading, the glass size is approximately 422mm dia.) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
10G = 5 x 245x245mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 217x217mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
16G = DDA 775mmTOP 700mmBOTTOM x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 747 & 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
18G = 1150x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 1122x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
19G = 1654x508mm (762mm+ Doors; less beading, the glass size is approximately 1626x480mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
19G = 1654x400mm (610-686mm Doors; less beading, the glass size is approximately 1626x372mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
20G = 1440x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 1412x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
Where Vision Panel size is mentioned, this is the actual cut-out size from the Plywood Fire Door;
The beading then covers the glass by 14mm (ie the glass size is 28mm smaller on each dimension - Height & Width.)
Door margins are measured to this VP cut-out, from the edge of the Fire Door.
Certifire glazing bead - Firecheck Glass Bead examples
- Bespoke Non-standard size Vision Panels can be made - poa;
- Vision Panels glazed with Georgian Clear Fire-safety wired Glass GWPP - Select in the drop-down menu -
- Clear Pyro Polished Plate Glass (no wire) C730 - Select in the drop-down menu -
- Vision Panels glazed with Obscure Fire Glass are possible - poa;
Plywood FD30 fire doors have demonstrated a sound reduction value of up to 30RwdB, which can assist in meeting the requirements needed for flat entrance systems against Approved Document E. See the Falcon - Ply Strebord-core Door Blank Specification page
The Ply Made to Measure Fire Door core is the Millenium Streboard 44mm Door Panel;
Falcon Firedoor Panel specification sheets - Streboard 44 Fire Door details & then click on Open this content in a new window
- Glazing bead is often solid, unspecific Hardwood species, though some doors have a Foil-wrapped Hardwood MDF for colour consistency. Beadings will protrude over the edges of the glass, and outside the thickness of the door; Contact us if you require a specific type of Beading - poa;
- Intumescent fire/smoke seal is available for 3 edges - Top & both sides- Select in the drop-down menu -
- Door Lippings are Real Hardwood, and may be concealed or exposed - Select in the drop-down menu -
- Plywood doors are an un-finished,non-specific hardwood species;
- Fire Door Casings - Fire Door Linings - Pair Fire Door Frames - Select in the drop-down menu -
(Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per stile for Millenium Plywood Fire Doors - Not the top, where the Fire Certificate Stamp is placed; It is often possible to cut more off a door, but this is at your own risk, and may contravene the Fire Certificate.)
Follow Strebord door care and maintenance advice for treatment of your MDF Fire Door, and to validate their guarantee;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of this Fire Door & its Certification, in conjunction with the door-surround, hardware & the situation of use. Millenium Ply Fire door Blanks are certificated by Warrington Certifire - Ply MtM Fire Door Blank Certificate
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot cancel or exchange any MDC Fire Door after order - Ply FD30 Fireshield MtM Doors are supplied as a Special Order;
- Once ordered there can be no alteration or cancellation.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Ply MtM Fire Door Blanks can be ordered online; (Please contact us regarding delivery cost to your postcode.)
Add to basket, then please Continue Shopping <--- & Add (...) of the delivery item to basket: JAS Fire Door Delivery
At present MtM Plywood Fire Door manufacturing time is approximately 6 weeks -
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS or Credit Card payment online for Made to Size 1/2-Hour Ply Fire Doors.
Van Delivery of Made to Size Ply Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £6.50 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The approximate weights of Millenium MtM FD30 Plywood Fire Doors are shown in Kg:
FD30PLY20 78x24 Flush Ply Firedoor - 24Kg;
FD30PLY23 78x27 Flush Ply Firedoor - 26Kg;
FD30PLY26 78x30 Flush Ply Firedoor - 28Kg;
FD30PLY29 78x33 Flush Ply Firedoor - 30Kg;
FD30PLY30 78x36 Flush Ply Firedoor - 32Kg;
FD30PLYL32 80x32 Flush Ply Firedoor - 30Kg;
FD30PLY726 2040x726x44mm Flush Ply Firedoor - 28Kg;
FD30PLY826 2040x826x44mm Flush Ply Firedoor - 30Kg;
FD30PLY926 2040x926x44mm Flush Ply Firedoor - 32Kg;
Direct Delivery of Millenium MtM Plywood FD30 Firedoors - poa;
Carrier Delivery is not feasible for Plywood Firedoors;
Haulier Delivery is £68 - £98 +vat for a firedoor-size pallet ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones )
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about PLY FD30 Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The January 2020 Falcon MtM Firecheck Doorblank Price List is current - 02/01/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Fire Doors for any details about Millenium Plywood FD30 Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of FD30 & FD60 Falcon Plywood Firedoors correct, but mistakes can be made!