PSE Stripwood Pine Bead - 2.4 metres - Cheshire Mouldings
Softwood Pine PSE Bead - Price is per 2.4 metre length - Select in the drop-down menu;
- TM625 - 6mm x 18mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings - To Order - 01/11/2018
- TM680 - 6mm x 25mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings - To Order - 01/11/2018
- TM629 - 6mm x 44mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings - In Stock - 01/09/2018
- TM631 - 9mm x 25mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings - To Order - 01/11/2018
- TM634 - 9mm x 44mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings - In Stock - 01/09/2018
For 12mm sizes also see JAS 12mm PSE Planed Redwood Timber
- TM637 - 15mm x 21mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- TM638 - 15mm x 32mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- TM638 - 15mm x 44mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
Machined from PEFC Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are very few knots in this Softwood Stripwood Moulding;
- Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
Planed Timber PSE Stripwood Bead is usually machined from the Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : 6mm x 18mm - 6mm x 25mm - 6mm x 44mm - 9mm x 25mm - 9mm x 44mm - 15mm x 21mm - 15mm x 32mm - 15mm x 44mm - Cheshire Mouldings -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides ( of the PSE Square-Edge Pine ), before machining; The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Moulded Redwood Timber in Stock - 2.4 Metre Lengths - 01/11/2018
Planed PSE Stripwood Bead should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of Planed Timber PSE Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Planed Redwood Softwood PSE Stripwood Beading is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed Redwood PSE Stripwood sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance and there may be splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber stripwood. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
Planed Softwood needs suitable external treatment, finishing and maintenance for exterior use; External use is at your own risk.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Planed Stripwood sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply FSC® or PEFC® Certification for Planed Timber Stripwood with our Chain of Custody Certificates - ( CoC );
JAS Timber CoC - FSC Certified Pine Stripwood TT-CoC-003944.150 or PEFC Certified Pine Stripwood BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
- Check your Planed Stripwood delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Planed Timber once work has commenced; Planed Stripwood Orders at variance with our Stock-holding and All Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for PSE Timber Stripwood.
Van Delivery of Planed Clear Pine Stripwood on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Softwood PSE Moulding chargeable carriage weights are 0.4Kg to 0.8Kg per 2.4M length, to include minimal packaging, our careful packing;
Prepared Timber PSE Beading can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Planed Stripwood Lengths is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; 2.4 to 3.0 M.+ £15+vat! Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about PEFC PSE Stripwood Moulding, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The July 2018 Cheshire Mouldings Pine Mouldings Price List is current - 01/11/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about PSE Bead - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of PEFC Pine PSE Bead correct, but mistakes can be made!