PSE Planed Stripwood Pine - 2.4 metres - 6x18mm to 15x44mm | CHOOSE from 8 sizes
PSE Stripwood Planed Softwood Timber - Cheshire Mouldings
Softwood Pine PSE Bead - Price is per 2.4 metre length - Select in the drop-down menu;
- TM625 - 6mm x 18mm x 2.4 metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- TM680 - 6mm x 25mm x 2.4 metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- TM629 - 6mm x 44mm x 2.4 metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- TM631 - 9mm x 25mm x 2.4 metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- TM634 - 9mm x 44mm x 2.4 metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
For 12mm sizes also see JAS 12mm PSE Planed Redwood Timber
- TM637 - 15mm x 21mm x 2.4 metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- TM638 - 15mm x 32mm x 2.4 metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- TM635 - 15mm x 44mm x 2.4 metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
Machined from PEFC Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are very few knots in this Softwood Stripwood Moulding;
Small softwood mouldings are not recommended for use externally - External use of Pine PSE Stripwood Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Other Mouldings and Beadings can be seen -
- Pine Mouldings
- Hardwood Mouldings
- Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber - Cheshire Mouldings - Richard Burbidge |
Mouldings and Beadings -
|- click to see Masons Timber Mouldings.|
|- click to see Cheshire Mouldings Profiles.|
|- click to see Richard Burbidge Mouldings.|
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Planed Timber PSE Stripwood Bead is usually machined from the Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : 6mm x 18mm - 6mm x 25mm - 6mm x 44mm
9mm x 25mm - 9mm x 44mm
15mm x 21mm - 15mm x 32mm - 15mm x 44mm
- from Cheshire Mouldings
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides ( of the PSE Square-Edge Pine ), before machining; The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Moulded Redwood Timber in Stock - 2.4 metre lengths - 01/03/2021
Planed PSE Stripwood Bead should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of Planed Timber PSE Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 19/04/2017
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Planed Redwood Softwood PSE Stripwood Beading is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed Redwood PSE Stripwood sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance and there may be splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber stripwood. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
Planed Softwood needs suitable external treatment, finishing and maintenance for exterior use; External use is at your own risk.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Planed Stripwood sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply FSC® or PEFC® Certification for Planed Timber Stripwood with our Chain of Custody Certificates - ( CoC );
JAS Timber CoC - FSC Certified Pine Stripwood INT-COC-003944.150 or PEFC Certified Pine Stripwood INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check your Planed Stripwood delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Planed Timber once work has commenced; Planed Stripwood Orders at variance with our Stock-holding and All Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Redwood Stripwood PSE.
Van Delivery of Stripwood Planed Pine on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £6.50 +vat - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Softwood PSE Moulding chargeable carriage weights are 0.4Kg to 0.8Kg per 2.4 metre length - to include minimal packaging, our careful packing and the XDP Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to basket; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend, click the icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
XDP Carrier Delivery of Stripwood Timber Lengths costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed for - ( "unchecked" isn't acceptable ) any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; We have tried to intervene with the carrier - but they are immune to complaints.
You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Haulier Delivery of Stripwood Planed Items can be done for larger quantities, charged per 1.2 metre pallet space - poa;
Direct Delivery of Stripwood Timber Sections may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Planed Pine Stripwood, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The July 2021 Quarterly Scandinavian Timber Board Price-Lists will apply unless there is a new currency based over-rider - 01/08/2021
- The September 2021 Cheshire Mouldings Softwood Mouldings Price List is current - 01/08/2021
- The October 2020 Richard Burbidge Pine Mouldings Price List is current - 01/08/2021
- The Masons Timber October 2021 Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/08/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about 25mm Planed Square Edge Pine Stripwood - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of 25mm Stripwood Softwood correct, please tell us if you see any errors.