PSE Stripwood Bead 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
PSE Bead - Softwood Pine - Price is per 2.4 metre length;
- TM625 - 6mm x 18mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings - To Order - 01/01/2018
- TM680 - 6mm x 25mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings - To Order - 01/01/2018
- TM629 - 6mm x 44mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings - In Stock - 01/01/2018
- TM631 - 9mm x 25mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings - To Order - 01/01/2018
- TM634 - 9mm x 44mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings - In Stock - 01/01/2018
12mm sizes - also see - JAS 12mm PSE Planed Redwood Timber
- TM637 - 15mm x 21mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- TM638 - 15mm x 32mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- TM638 - 15mm x 44mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
Machined from PEFC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are very few knots in this Softwood Stripwood Moulding;
- Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
Planed Timber PSE Stripwood Bead is usually machined from the Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : 6mm x 18mm - 6mm x 25mm - 6mm x 44mm - 9mm x 25mm - 9mm x 44mm - 15mm x 21mm - 15mm x 32mm - 15mm x 44mm - Cheshire Mouldings -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on the sides (of the square timber, before machining.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Moulded Redwood Timber in Stock - 2.4 Metre Lengths - 01/01/2018 -
Planed PSE Stripwood Bead should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of Planed Timber PSE Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber Nominal size that the Planed Redwood Softwood PSE Stripwood Beading is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed Redwood PSE Stripwood sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber stripwood. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
We are able to supply FSC & PEFC Certified Stripwood Timber with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - Stripwood BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or Stripwood TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Planed Stripwood Timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber PSE Bead once work has commenced. Larger orders of Timber Stripwood PSE Bead, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for PSE Timber Stripwood.
Van Delivery of Planed Clear Pine on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Softwood PSE Moulding weight is approximately 0.4Kg to 0.8Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
Prepared Timber PSE Beading can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Planed Stripwood Lengths is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; 2.4 to 3.0 M.+ £15+vat! Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones )
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £9.60 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about PEFC PSE Stripwood Mouldding, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The January 2017 Cheshire Mouldings Pine Mouldings Price List is current - 01/01/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about PSE Bead - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of PEFC Pine PSE Bead correct, but mistakes can be made!