PINE Stop-Chamfered Stair SPINDLE 895x41x41mm PC900 - SFW
900mm PINE SQUARE STOP-CHAMFERED SPINDLE BLANK - PC900 - SfW
895mm x 41mm x 41mm PINE Square Chamfered Stair Spindle;
Similar to the Richard Burbidge STK090/41P Spindle Blank & Cheshire Mouldings 41BLK895P Pine Blanks;
Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Specials Pine Stairparts may be manufactured from engineered or laminated Pine components - For ecological and design reasons, using the maximum amount of Pine from a tree while producing a superb looking, and more stable stairpart.
PB1100 SQUARE SPINDLE BLANK
We also stock - RICHARD BURBIDGE STAIRPARTS
and - CHESHIRE MOULDINGS STAIRPARTS
For value for money Stair Handrails, see -
PC900 Softwood Staircase Spindle Stop-Chamfered Blank -
Finished size: 41x41x895mm - machined from PEFC or FSC Scandinavian Softwood - Pine Stairparts may be of Engineered construction;
Specials Staircase components are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Any metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Softwood Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/matt lacquers or any wood treatment products may vary in sheen and clarity.
Profile sizes and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
Softwood Stop-Chamfered Square Blank Spindle sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, with one possible splitter saw edge & ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance. This is the size immediately after machining the Chamfered Stair Spindle, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Softwood Timber. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined PINE STOP-CHAMFERED STAIR SPINDLE sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY SFW PC900 PINE CHAMFERED STAIR SPINDLES WITH OUR CHAIN of CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS - CoC
JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFICATION - PC900 TT-CoC-003944.150 or PC900 BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Pine Stairparts once ordered; SFW PC900 Spindle Blanks are supplied as a Special Order;
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Specials Traditional Pine Chamfered Spindle Blanks (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
DELIVERY of Specials Pine Chamfered Spindles on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Approximate weights of SFW Traditional Pine Stop-Chamfered Stair Spindles PC900 are 1Kg - to include packing;
DIRECT DELIVERY of PC900 Pine Stair Spindles may be possible - poa;
CARRIER DELIVERY is possible on SFW Pine Chamfered Spindle Stair Parts from £9.60 +vat - up to 2.4M / 10Kg then 50p per Kg +vat; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
2.4 to 3.0 Metres from £15+vat - poa; anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Specials PC900 Stair Spindles, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The JULY 2016 Specials for Woodturning PINE STAIR SPINDLES Price List is current; - 01/11/2016 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about SFW PC900 Traditional Pine Stop-Chamfered Square Spindles - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications correct for Chamfered Square Pine Spindles, but mistakes can be made!