Pine Square Newel (excluding Cap) 1500x91x91mm - SfW NP1500P
1500mm Pine Square Patrice Newel ( excluding Cap ) - NP1500P SfW
1500x91x91mm Pine 1500mm Square Newel Post with approx. 2mm radiused corners;
Similar to the Richard Burbidge SQN1500/90P and Cheshire Mouldings PT1500P Full Newels;
Newel Caps need to be purchased separately to this Newel Post;
Fits FCP - Flat Newel Cap or the thicker PCP - Pyramid / Flat Newel Cap
Also available - turned newel-caps with spigot - BCP Pine Ball-Cap and ACP Pine Acorn-Cap
Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Specials for Woodturning Pine Stairparts may be manufactured from engineered or laminated Pine components for ecological and design reasons, using the maximum amount of Timber from a tree while producing a superb looking, and more stable Stair Part.
We also stock - Richard Burbidge Stair Parts
and - Cheshire Mouldings Stair Parts
Also see - JAS Timber Handrails and Baserails
|- click for more Specials for Woodturning Newels, Spindles and Handrails|
|- click for Richard Burbidge Pine Newels.|
|- click for Cheshire Moulding Pine Newels.|
Specials NP1500P Softwood Staircase Square Newel Post Blank ( without Cap ) -
Finished size: 90mm x 90mm x 1500mm - machined from PEFC or FSC Scandinavian Softwood; - Pine Stairparts may be of Engineered construction;
Specials Staircase components are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Any metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Softwood Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/Matt lacquers or any wood treatment products may vary in sheen and clarity.
Profile sizes and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
Softwood Patrice Square Newel sizes are generally ±2mm on thickness / ±4mm on width, with one possible splitter saw edge & ±20mm cross-cutting tolerance. This is the size immediately after machining the NP1500P Pine Square Newel, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Softwood Square Newel. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Pine Square Newel sizes, pattern, grading, construction, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply certification for PEFC or FSC NP1500P Pine Stair Newels with our Chain of Custody certificates - CoC;
JAS Timber CoC PEFC Certificate - NP1500P INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 or FSC Certificate - NP1500P INT-COC-003944.150 - poa;
- Check when your delivery arrives, that all component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that all other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Pine Stairparts once ordered; SFW NP1500P Newels are supplied as a Special Order;
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Specials for Woodturning® Pine 1500mm Square Newels.
Van Delivery of Specials SfW™ NP1500P Pine Stair Newels on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The chargeable carriage weight of a Specials™ Traditional 1500mm Pine Newel is 12Kg, to include some packaging, our careful packing and XDP Carriers® Zone-A carriage charge: - NP1500P Newels can be purchased online - Click add to basket; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend, click the Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Direct Delivery of Specials for Woodturning 1500mm Pine Square Newels from their factory may be possible, and costs from £35 +vat per order - poa; Don't forget - this price can include longer lengths such as Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Specials Pine Newels NP1500P is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4 metres, then 50p per Kg to Zone-A Mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels of SfW Pine Stairparts can be up to - 2400x400x400mm & 10Kg costing £11.40 +vat then 50p per Kg +vat; We would send SfW Pine Components longer than 2.4M with TNT.
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints; - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT® for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ - 2.4 to 3.0 Metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Specials for Woodturning 1500mm Softwood Square Newels, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The June 2018 Specials for Woodturning Stair-Parts Price List is current - 01/06/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about SfW NP1500P One-Piece Pine Newels - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of SfW NP1500P Newels correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.