Specials NP1500P Softwood Staircase Patrice Square Newel (excluding Cap) -
Finished size: 91x91x1500mm - machined from PEFC or FSC Scandinavian Softwood - Pine Stairparts may be of Engineered construction;
Specials Staircase components are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Any metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Softwood Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/matt lacquers or any wood treatment products may vary in sheen and clarity.
Profile sizes and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
Softwood Patrice Square Newel sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, with one possible splitter saw edge & ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance. This is the size immediately after machining the Pine Square Newel, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Softwood Timber. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Pine Square Newel Post sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY SFW NP1500P PINE STAIR NEWELS WITH OUR CHAIN of CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS - CoC.
JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFICATION - NP1500P TT-CoC-003944.150 or NP1500P BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Pine Stairparts once ordered; SFW NP1500P Newels are supplied as a Special Order;