Scotia Mould Pine 2.4 Metre - Richard Burbidge or Cheshire Mouldings
Scotia Mould - 12mm to 30mm Moulded Pine Beading
- Richard Burbidge® or Cheshire Mouldings®
12mm x 12mm; - 15mm x 15mm; - 21mm x 15mm & 30mm x 30mm Moulded Scotia Bead - Softwood Pine - Price per 2.4 Metre length;
- FB373 - 1/2" 12x12mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Richard Burbidge
- FB435 - 5/8" 15x15mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Richard Burbidge
- FB365 - 7/8" 21x21mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Richard Burbidge
- FB480 - 7/8x5/8" 21x15mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Richard Burbidge
- FB479 - 1-1/2" 30x30mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Richard Burbidge
- TM730 - 1/2" 12x12mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- TM731 - 5/8" 15x15mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- TM733 - 7/8" 21x21mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- TM735 - 7/8x5/8" 21x15mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- TM734 - 1-1/2" 30x30mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are very few knots in this Softwood Scotia Bead;
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
Timber Scotia Bead is usually machined from Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished sizes : 12mm x 12mm - 15mm x 15mm - 21mm x 15mm & 30mm x 30mm - Cheshire Mouldings® & Richard Burbidge® -
The Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to Scotia bead.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Moulded Redwood Scotia timber in stock in 2.4 Metre lengths - 01/11/2018 -
Scotia Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of Timber Scotia Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Planed Redwood Softwood Scotia Beading is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed Redwood Scotia sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber beading. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply Certified Planed Timber Scotia Beading with our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - Timber Scotia TT-CoC-003944.150 & Timber Scotia BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Cheshire Mouldings CoC PEFC Certification
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Richard Burbidge CoC FSC Certification
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Scotia Bead once work has commenced. Larger orders of Timber Scotia Beading, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Richard Burbidge® or Cheshire Mouldings® Pine Scotia Mould
Van Delivery of Pine Scotia Bead on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
Approximate weights of Softwood Scotia Glazing and Corner Moulds are shown in Kg, to include some packaging, careful packing and XDP Carriers® Zone-A carriage charge; - Scotia Bead can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight; ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! )
Direct Delivery of Pine Scotia Mould from Cheshire Mouldings or Richard Burbidge may be possible, & costs from £35 +vat per order - poa; - Don't forget, this price can include longer lengths such as Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Pine Scotia is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg - Zone A mainland - poa other zones
XDP parcels of Pine Beadings can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints; We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT® for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ 2.4 to 3.0 metres from £15 +vat - poa; - Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Softwood Scotia Moulds, so that we can quote for delivery )
- The October 2017 Cheshire Mouldings Pine Moulding Price List is current - 01/06/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about Softwood Scotia Glazing Beads and Mouldings - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Machined Pine Beadings correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.