XL Joinery External Doors on Special Offer with over 10% OFF!25% OFF the stylish ORAN Door Handle this May!Get 10% OFF Deanta ETON Oak Doors now!Has Your COLT/ROTO 320 Roof Window Bitten the DustTransform a Staircase in just 2 days - and get 20% cashback on the project!XL Joinery Doors on Special Offer with over 20% OFF!Atlantic TUNIS Dual Finish for an incredible 25% off at JAS Timber!JB Kind Doors are on Special Offer with Over 15% OFF!Has Your COLT/ROTO 320 Roof Window Bitten the DustDURHAM Door Handle from the Old English Range is 25% off this May!
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge
Beadings & Mouldings -
Timber Scotia Bead is usually machined from Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished sizes : 12mm x 12mm - 15mm x 15mm - 21mm x 15mm & 30mm x 30mm - Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge -
The Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to scotia bead.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- MOULDED REDWOOD SCOTIA TIMBER IN STOCK - 2.4 Metre LENGTHS - 16/04/2015 -
Scotia Bead should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of Timber Scotia Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber NOMINAL size that the Planed Redwood Softwood Scotia Beading is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed Redwood Scotia sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber beading. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY CERTIFIED PLANED TIMBER SCOTIA BEADING WITH OUR CHAIN OF CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS, COC :
JAS TIMBER COC CERTIFICATION - TIMBER SCOTIA SA-COC-003209 & TIMBER SCOTIA SA-PEFC/COC-003209 - POA;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - CHESHIRE MOULDINGS CoC PEFC CERTIFICATION
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - RICHARD BURBIDGE CoC FSC CERTIFICATION
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Scotia Bead once work has commenced. Larger orders of Timber Scotia Beading, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.