Specials For Woodturning Pine Stairparts available from JAS Timber now!Get Your Eco Kitchen Units from JAS Timber Now!Burbidge IMMIX Stairparts available from JAS Timber!ELEMENTS Stairparts are available from JAS Timber!The Deanta FOLD Door Frame System is now available to Buy Online!Get 20% OFF Timber Mouldings from JAS Timber!Buy XL Joinery Special Offer Doors from JAS Timber now!JB Kind Doors on Special Offer - Buy Online Now!Art Deco Door Handles are available to buy online now!Self-Assembly Porch Canopies - Buy Online Now!
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge
Beadings & Mouldings -
Timber Scotia Bead is usually machined from Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished sizes : 12mm x 12mm - 15mm x 15mm - 21mm x 15mm & 30mm x 30mm - Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge -
The Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to scotia bead.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- MOULDED REDWOOD SCOTIA TIMBER IN STOCK - 2.4 Metre LENGTHS - 16/04/2015 -
Scotia Bead should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of Timber Scotia Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber NOMINAL size that the Planed Redwood Softwood Scotia Beading is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed Redwood Scotia sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber beading. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY CERTIFIED PLANED TIMBER SCOTIA BEADING WITH OUR CHAIN OF CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS, COC :
JAS TIMBER COC CERTIFICATION - TIMBER SCOTIA SA-COC-003209 & TIMBER SCOTIA SA-PEFC/COC-003209 - POA;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - CHESHIRE MOULDINGS CoC PEFC CERTIFICATION
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - RICHARD BURBIDGE CoC FSC CERTIFICATION
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Scotia Bead once work has commenced. Larger orders of Timber Scotia Beading, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.