Quadrant Glazing Bead Pine Softwood - 2.4 metre - Choose in Menu - 9mm - 12mm - 15mm - 18mm - 21mm
Quadrant 9mm to 21mm Moulded Pine Beading - Cheshire Mouldings
9mm x 9mm - 12mm x 12mm - 16mm x 16mm - 18mm x 18mm - 21mm x 21mm Softwood Quad Bead - price per 2.4 metre length;
Standard Pine Quadrant is ideal for use as a Glazing Bead as often space is allowed for the Silicone or Glazing Sealant, and the back of the quad is chamferred;
If required, we can get Full Quadrant to order - poa;
- 5 Sizes of standard Quadrant Beading in Stock x 2.4 metres - 03/02/2020
- FB477 - 3/8" 9x9mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Richard Burbidge
- FB363 - 1/2" 12x12mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Richard Burbidge
- FB364 - 5/8" 16x16mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Richard Burbidge
- FB478 - 3/4" 18x18mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Richard Burbidge
- FB379 - 7/8" 21x21mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Richard Burbidge
- TM670 - 3/8" 9x9mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- TM671 - 1/2" 12x12mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- TM672 - 5/8" 15x15mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- TM673 - 3/4" 18x18mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- TM674 - 7/8" 21x21mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
Usually there are very few knots in this Softwood Quadrant Glazing Bead;
- Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
Other Mouldings and Beadings can be seen -
- Pine Mouldings
- Hardwood Mouldings
- Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber - Cheshire Mouldings - Richard Burbidge |
Mouldings and Beadings -
|- click to see Masons Timber Mouldings.|
|- click to see Cheshire Mouldings Profiles.|
|- click to see Richard Burbidge Mouldings.|
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Timber Quadrant Glazing Bead is usually machined from Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished sizes : 9mm x 9mm - 12mm x 12mm - 16mm x 16mm - 18mm x 18mm & 21mm x 21mm - Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge -
The Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to corner bead.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Moulded Redwood Quadrant Timber in Stock - 2.4 Metre Lengths - 03/02/2020 -
Quadrant Glazing Bead should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of Timber Quadrant Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Planed Redwood Softwood Quadrant Beading is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed Redwood Quadrant sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber beading. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply certified Planed Timber Quadrant Beading with our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - Pine Quadrant INT-COC-003944.150 and Pine Quadrant INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Cheshire Mouldings CoC PEFC Certification
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Richard Burbidge CoC FSC Certification
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Quadrant Bead once work has commenced. Larger orders of Timber Quadrant Beading, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for Pine Quadrant Glazing Beads.
Van Delivery of Quadrant Beadings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Softwood Quadrant Glazing Bead weight is approximately 0.4Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
Prepared Timber Quadrant Glazing Bead can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP Carrier Delivery of Timber Quadrant Beading is possible from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £12.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Quadrant Beading, so that we can quote for shipping.
- The January 2020 Cheshire Mouldings Pine Mouldings Price Lists are current - 01/07/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about 9mm - 12mm - 15mm - 18mm or 21mm Quadrant Glazing Beads - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Softwood 3/8 Inch - 1/2 Inch - 5/8 Inch - 3/4 Inch and 7/8 Inch Quadrant Beading correct, but mistakes can be made!