QUADRANT Glazing Bead - 2.4 M. x 9mm - 12mm - 15mm - 18mm - 21mm - Pine Softwood
QUADRANT 9mm to 21mm Moulded Pine Bead - Cheshire Mouldings
9mm x 9mm - 12mm x 12mm - 16mm x 16mm - 18mm x 18mm & 21mm x 21mm MOULDED QUADRANT BEAD - Softwood Pine - Price per 2.4 Metre length;
Standard Pine Quadrant is ideal for use as a Glazing Bead as space is allowed at the back for the Silicone or Glazing Sealant;
If required, we can get Full Quadrant to order.
- 5 SIZES OF STANDARD QUADRANT BEADING IN STOCK x 2.4 Metres - 01/12/2016 -
- FB477 - 3/8" 9x9mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Richard Burbidge
- FB363 - 1/2" 12x12mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Richard Burbidge
- FB364 - 5/8" 16x16mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Richard Burbidge
- FB478 - 3/4" 18x18mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Richard Burbidge
- FB379 - 7/8" 21x21mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Richard Burbidge
- TM670 - 3/8" 9x9mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- TM671 - 1/2" 12x12mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- TM672 - 5/8" 15x15mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- TM673 - 3/4" 18x18mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- TM674 - 7/8" 21x21mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are very few knots in this Softwood Quadrant Glazing Bead;
Other MOULDINGS & BEADINGS can be seen - PINE MOULDINGS - HARDWOOD MOULDINGS - OAK MOULDINGS
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
Timber Quadrant Glazing Bead is usually machined from Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished sizes : 9mm x 9mm - 12mm x 12mm - 16mm x 16mm - 18mm x 18mm & 21mm x 21mm - Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge -
The Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to corner bead.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- MOULDED REDWOOD QUADRANT TIMBER IN STOCK - 2.4 Metre LENGTHS - 01/12/2016 -
Quadrant Glazing Bead should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of Timber Quadrant Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber NOMINAL size that the Planed Redwood Softwood Quadrant Beading is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed Redwood Quadrant sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber beading. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY CERTIFIED PLANED TIMBER QUADRANT BEADING WITH OUR CHAIN OF CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS, CoC :
JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFICATION - TIMBER QUADRANT TT-CoC-003944.150 & TIMBER QUADRANT BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - CHESHIRE MOULDINGS CoC PEFC CERTIFICATION
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - RICHARD BURBIDGE CoC FSC CERTIFICATION
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Quadrant Bead once work has commenced. Larger orders of Timber Quadrant Beading, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for Cheshire Mouldings Quadrant Glazing Beads (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
JAS Delivery of Quadrant Beadings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Softwood Quadrant Glazing Bead weight is approximately 0.4Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
Prepared Timber Quadrant Glazing Bead can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP Carrier Delivery of Timber Quadrant Beading is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £9.60 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT TRACKED DELIVERY
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Quadrant Beading, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The SEPTEMBER 2016 Cheshire Mouldings PINE MOULDINGS Price Lists are current - 16/12/2016 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about 9mm - 12mm - 15mm - 18mm & 21mm Quadrant Glazing Bead - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Hardwood 3/8 Inch - 1/2 Inch - 5/8 Inch - 3/4 Inch & 7/8 Inch Quadrant Bead correct, but mistakes can be made!