PINE Newel PYRAMID CAP 125x125xmm FC - SFW
PINE FLAT / PYRAMID CAP for SQUARE NEWEL - FC - SFW
50mm thick x 120mm x 120mm PINE Square Newel Post Cap;
Similar to the Richard Burbidge FNCP & Cheshire Mouldings FNCP Flat Newel Caps;
Also available - LNCP type Flat Newel Cap - - Ball Caps - - and Acorn Caps -
Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Specials Pine Stairparts may be manufactured from engineered or laminated Pine components - For ecological and design reasons, using the maximum amount of Pine from a tree while producing a superb looking, and more stable stairpart.
We also stock - RICHARD BURBIDGE STAIRPARTS
and - CHESHIRE MOULDINGS STAIRPARTS
For value for money Stair Handrails, see -
PC Softwood Staircase Square Newel Pyramid Cap -
Finished size: 120x120x50mm - machined from PEFC or FSC Scandinavian Softwood - Pine Stairparts may be of Engineered construction;
Specials Staircase components are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Any metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Softwood Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/matt lacquers or any wood treatment products may vary in sheen and clarity.
Profile sizes and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
Softwood Pyramid Cap sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, with one possible splitter saw edge & ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance. This is the size immediately after machining the Square Newel Cap, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Softwood Timber. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined PINE PYRAMID NEWEL CAP sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY SFW FC PINE STAIR NEWEL CAPS WITH OUR CHAIN of CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS - CoC
JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFICATION - PC TT-CoC-003944.150 or PC BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Pine Stairparts once ordered; SFW PC Newel Caps are supplied as a Special Order;
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Specials Pine Newel Caps (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
DELIVERY of Specials Pine Pyramid Newel Caps on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Approximate weights of SFW Traditional Pine Pyramid Newel Caps PC are 1.5Kg - to include packing;
DIRECT DELIVERY of PC Pine Pyramid Caps may be possible - poa;
CARRIER DELIVERY is possible on SFW Pine PC Newel Cap Stair Parts from £9.60 +vat - up to 2.4M / 10Kg then 50p per Kg +vat; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
2.4 to 3.0 Metres from £15+vat - poa; anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Specials PC Newel Caps, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The JULY 2016 Specials for Woodturning PINE STAIR NEWELS Price List is current; - 01/11/2016 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about SFW PC Traditional Pine Square Pyramid Newel Caps - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications correct for PC Pine Newel Caps, but mistakes can be made!