PINE Newel BALL CAP 105mm BC - SFW
PINE BALL CAP for SQUAREFOR STAIR NEWEL POSTS - BC - SFW
105mm PINE Newel Post Ball Cap;
Similar to the Richard Burbidge NC2/90P Ball & Cheshire Mouldings CMC2P Ball Caps;
Also available - LNCP type Flat Newel Cap - - and FNCP type Flat/Pyramid Newel Cap - -
Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Specials Pine Stairparts may be manufactured from engineered or laminated Pine components - For ecological and design reasons, using the maximum amount of Pine from a tree while producing a superb looking, and more stable stairpart.
We also stock - RICHARD BURBIDGE STAIRPARTS
and - CHESHIRE MOULDINGS STAIRPARTS
For value for money Stair Handrails, see -
PC Softwood Staircase Newel Ball Cap - BC -
Finished size: 105mm - machined from PEFC or FSC Scandinavian Softwood - Pine Stairparts may be of Engineered construction;
Specials Staircase components are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Any metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Softwood Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/matt lacquers or any wood treatment products may vary in sheen and clarity.
Profile sizes and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
Softwood Ball Cap sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, with one possible splitter saw edge & ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance. This is the size immediately after machining the BC Newel Ball Cap, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Softwood Timber. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined PINE BALL CAP sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY SFW BC PINE STAIR NEWEL CAPS WITH OUR CHAIN of CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS - CoC
JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFICATION - BCP TT-CoC-003944.150 or BCP BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Pine Stairparts once ordered; SFW BCP Newel Ball Caps are supplied as a Special Order;
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Specials Pine Ball Newel Caps (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
DELIVERY of Specials Pine Newel Ball Caps on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Approximate weights of SFW Traditional Pine Ball Newel Caps BC are 2Kg - to include packing;
DIRECT DELIVERY of BC Pine Ball Caps may be possible - poa;
CARRIER DELIVERY is possible on SFW Pine BC Newel Cap Stair Parts from £9.60 +vat - up to 2.4M / 10Kg then 50p per Kg +vat; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
2.4 to 3.0 Metres from £15+vat - poa; anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Specials BC Newel Caps, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The JULY 2016 Specials for Woodturning PINE STAIR NEWELS Price List is current; - 01/11/2016 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about SFW BC Traditional Pine Ball Newel Caps - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications correct for BC Pine Newel Ball Caps, but mistakes can be made!