Pine Low Profile Handrail LHR41P Grooved 41mm 2.4M. or 4.2M. - Cheshire Mouldings®
Benchmark™ Pine - LHR Low Profile Stair Handrail LHR41P
Size 62x41mm - Grooved 41mm - 2 lengths - LHR2.4/41P and LHR4.2/41P from Cheshire Mouldings®
- LHR4.2/41P 4200mm x 62mm x 41mm - 4.2 metres grooved for 41mm spindles;
- LHR2.4/41P 2400mm x 62mm x 41mm - 2.4 metres grooved for 41mm spindles;
- Pine Low Profile Handrail 4.2 Metre - May need to be ordered with an extra delivery charge for length, or for Direct Delivery see - Cheshire Mouldings Mouldings Delivery - Please contact us
- Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark Pine Stairparts may be manufactured from engineered or laminated Pine components; For ecological and design reasons, using the maximum amount of Pine from a tree while producing a superb looking, and more stable stairpart.
Other matching Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark Pine Stairs Parts are - Pine Turned Newels - Pine Square Newels & Bases - Pine Newel Caps - Pine Spindles - Pine Handrails & Baserails
- or see the full range - Benchmark™ Pine Stairparts
|Cheshire Mouldings® have introduced an interactive Stair Planning tool, that allows you to browse and select a Stairparts Range to suit your specific requirements, and price-up online. Plan Your Stairs™ and see your Staircase Design come alive! |
Please email this Stairplan to us with Postcode, so that we can give you a competitive quote - firstname.lastname@example.org
|- click to see other Cheshire Mouldings® Stair Parts, on our website.|
|- click for Richard Burbidge® Pine Newels on our Stair Parts website.|
Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark® Pine Handrail - LHR41P
- Slimline Moulded Softwood Staircase Low Profile 41mm grooved Handrail -
32mm x 62mm x 2400mm grooved for 41mm spindles;
32mm x 62mm x 4200mm grooved for 41mm spindles;
- machined from PEFC or FSC Scandinavian Softwood
- Pine Stairparts may be of Engineered construction;
Cheshire Mouldings® Benchmark Staircase Handrail components are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Any metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Softwood Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/Matt lacquers or any wood treatment products may vary in sheen and clarity.
Profile sizes and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Softwood Handrail is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed LHR Redwood sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±10mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the Softwood Timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the LHR Handrail Moulding. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined LHR41P Handrail sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply certified Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark LHR Pine Stair Handrails with our Chain of Custody certifications, (CoC) :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - LHR41P INT-COC-003944.150 or LHR41P INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Benchmark Pine Stairparts once ordered; Cheshire Mouldings LHR41P Pine Low Profile Handrails are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Pine Slimline low-profile Handrail 4.2 Metre may need to be ordered with an extra length delivery charge - Stairparts Delivery - Please contact us
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark® Pine Low Profile Handrails
Van Delivery of Cheshire Mouldings Traditional Pine Slimline LHR41P Handrail on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
Approximate weights of Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark LHR41P Pine Low Profile 41mm Handrails are shown in Kg, to include some packaging and careful packing;
Direct Delivery of LHR2.441P & LHR4.241P Handrail Stairparts from Cheshire Mouldings may be possible, & costs from £35 +vat per order - poa; Don't forget - this price can be for a full staircase balustrade order, and can include handrails & baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
Carrier Delivery is possible for Cheshire Mouldings Pine Stairparts from £11.40 +vat - up to 2.4M / 10Kg then 50p per Kg +vat ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones ) 2.4 to 3.0 Metres from £15 +vat - poa Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities - poa
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Cheshire Mouldings Slimline Pine Handrails, so that we can quote for delivery )
- The July 2018 Cheshire Mouldings Pine Benchmark Stairpart Price List is current - 14/09/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about this Cheshire Mouldings LHR41P 41mm Grooved Low-profile Pine Handrail - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of all our Pine Handrails correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.