Pine Low Profile Baserail LBR41P Grooved 41mm - Cheshire Mouldings®
Pine Baserail LBR41P (21x55mm - Grooved 41mm) - 2 lengths - LBR2.4/41P - LBR4.2/41P
- Cheshire Mouldings® - Low Profile LBR Slimline Benchmark® Handrail -
- LBR4.2/41P 4200x21x55mm - Grooved for 41mm spindles;
- LBR2.4/41P 2400x21x55mm - Grooved for 41mm spindles;
Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark Pine Stairparts may be manufactured from engineered or laminated Pine components; For ecological and design reasons, using the maximum amount of Pine from a tree while producing a superb looking, and more stable stairpart.
Other matching Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark Pine Stairs Parts are :
- Pine Turned Newels
- Pine Square Newels & Bases
- Pine Newel Caps
- Pine Spindles
- Pine Handrails & Baserails
- or see the full range - Benchmark™ Pine Stairparts
|Cheshire Mouldings have introduced an excellent interactive Stair Planning tool, that allows you to browse and select a Stairparts Range to suit your specific requirements, and price-up online. Plan Your Stairs and see your Staircase Design come alive! |
Please email this Stairplan to us with your Postcode, so that we can give you a competitive quote - email@example.com
|- click to see other Cheshire Moulding Stair Parts, on our website.|
|- click for Burbidge Pine Newels on our Stair Parts website.|
|- click for SfW Stairparts.|
Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark®- Traditional Moulded Softwood Staircase Low Profile Baserail LBR41P -
Finished size: 21x55x2400mm grooved 41mm - 21x55x4200mm grooved 41mm -
- machined from PEFC or FSC Scandinavian Softwood - Pine Stairparts may be of Engineered construction;
Cheshire Benchmark Staircase Low Profile Baserail components are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Any metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Softwood Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/Matt lacquers or any wood treatment products may vary in sheen and clarity.
Profile sizes and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Softwood Baserail is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed LBR Redwood sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the LBR Baserail Moulding. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined LBR41P Baserail sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply certified Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark LBR Pine Stair Baserails with our Chain of Custody certifications - CoC
JAS Timber CoC Certification - LBR41P INT-COC-003944.150 or LBR41P INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Benchmark Pine Stairparts once ordered; Cheshire Mouldings LBR41P Pine Low Profile Baserails are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Pine Slimline low-profile Baserail 4.2 Metre may need to be ordered with an extra length delivery charge - Stairparts Delivery - Please contact us -
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark LBR41P Baserails
Van Delivery of Cheshire Mouldings Traditional Pine Slimline LBR41P Baserail on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
Approximate weights of Cheshire Mouldings Benchmark LBR41P Pine Low Profile 41mm Baserails are shown in Kg, to include some packaging, and careful packing;
Direct Delivery of LBRP Handrail Stairparts from Cheshire Mouldings may be possible, & costs from £35 +vat per order - poa; Don't forget - this price can be for a full staircase balustrade order, and can include baserails & handrails that are too long to be sent by our carriers.
Carrier Delivery is possible on Cheshire Mouldings Traditional Pine Low Profile Base Rails from £11.40 +vat - up to 2.4M / 10Kg then 50p per Kg +vat ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones) 2.4 to 3.0 Metres from £15 +vat - poa Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities - poa
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Cheshire Mouldings Traditional Low Profile Baserails, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The July 2018 Cheshire Mouldings Pine Benchmark Stair Part Price List is current - 14/09/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about Cheshire Mouldings Traditional Pine Low Profile LBR41P Baserails - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C- We do try to keep prices and specifications correct for Cheshire Mouldings LBR41P 41mm Pine Slimline Baserail, but mistakes can be made!