Pine and Oak Board
Pine Jointed Board - Solid timber finger-jointed staves - Scandinavian Whitewood and Redwood.
Oak Jointed Board - Solid timber staves - American Red Oak - American White Oak - European Oak - Antique / Rustic Oak ( some have full length un-jointed staves ).
- Sanded 3mm chamfered-edge for Burbidge Whitewood Board ( Square-edge all others );
- Some are laminated from 40 to 60mm wide solid timber staves - some staves have been 75mm wide;
- Ideal for use as fixed furniture components, worksurfaces, sturdy boxes or fixed shelving;
- Use for internal door linings with door stop bead;
- Sold for internal domestic use in dry areas.
Many of these real timber boards are in stock.
Local delivery by van from our Yard in Blackburn to the North-West;
National deliveries available by TNT and XDP Carriers.
Larger quantities direct from our suppliers.
- Please contact us with any enquiries - JAS Timber 01254 54000
- £93.00 + VAT 20%
- £35.60 + VAT 20%
- £23.80 + VAT 20%
- £17.60 + VAT 20%
- £25.60 + VAT 20%
- £62.00 + VAT 20%
- £57.00 + VAT 20%
- £176.00 + VAT 20%
- £144.00 + VAT 20%
- £136.00 + VAT 20%
- £122.00 + VAT 20%
- £109.00 + VAT 20%
Pine and Oak are natural products - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Pine Timber Board should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content.
Not Suitable for use as Doors without suitable framing or bracing - twisting & cupping can occur if wide boards are not fixed in place.
Pine Jointed Board is sold for Internal use in dry domestic areas.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Timber Jointed Boards.
Van Delivery of Solid Hardwood and Softwood Jointed Boards on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights of Richard Burbidge Pine Boards may be shown in Kg, to include some packaging, careful packing, and to be sent to Zone-A by XDP Carriers®. To purchase up to 2.4 metre Timber Jointed Boards online - Just add to basket, which calculates the shipping charge by weight; The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! Click it to view your order value as you add items.
Direct Delivery of Whitewood Jointed Boards from Richard Burbidge may be possible to a Trade address, and costs from £30 +vat per order - poa; - Don't forget, this price can include longer lengths such as Skirtings, Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
XDP Carrier Delivery of Burbidge Whitewood Jointed Boards is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg - Zone-A mainland - poa other zones; XDP parcels can be up to - 2400x400x400mm & 10Kg costing £11.40 +vat then 50p per Kg +vat; We would send Timber items longer than 2.4M with TNT. ( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints; - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT® for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ - 2.4 to 3.0 metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Unfinished Jointed Timber Panels, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The January 2020 Jointed Panel Price List is current - 02/03/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any further enquiries about all types of Jointed-Timber Sheets - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep Prices and Specifications of Jointed Boards correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.