9mm Infill Strip 41x9mm TM619 / 32x9mm TM639 x 2.4m Pine | EXTRA 25% Bdl.30
9mm PSE Clear Pine Stripwood - from Cheshire Mouldings
Scandinavian Unassorted Reds TM619 9mm x 41mm and TM639 9mm x 32mm;
- prices per 2.4m Pack.10 / Bundle.30
These sizes of 9mm PSE Stripwood are ideal to use as Staircase Infill Strip after the spindles are fitted. TM619 for 41mm grooved pine handrails, and TM639 32mm grooved handrails
9mm PSE Stripwood Bead is machined from Scandinavian Unsorted Redwood to sizes : 9mm x 32mm and 9mm x 41mm for use as Stair Balustrade Infill Strip;
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides of the Stripwood, before machining; The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there have been few, and even some lengths that have none. The specification for timber bead from several suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Planed PSE Stripwood Bead should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of Pine Stripwood PSE Bead is at your own risk;
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Redwood PSE Stripwood is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; PSE Stripwood Bead sizes are generally within ± 1mm of thickness / ± 2mm of width, with a cross-cutting tolerance, and there may be splitter saw cut-edges; This is the size immediately after machining the Softwood PSE, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the 9mm Stripwood Beading. The size, profile and other properties of 9mm Pine Stripwood may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined PSE 9mm Stripwood sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour, grain, finish or any other properties.
- If it is important, then you need to check these and ALL other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply Certification for Planed Timber Stripwood with our Chain of Custody Certificates; JAS Timber CoC Certification for FSC Pine Stripwood is INT-COC-003944.150 and for PEFC Pine Stripwood it is INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check your Planed 9mm Stripwood delivery on arrival, to see that all its component dimensions, any mouldings, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Planed Timber once work has commenced on it; Larger orders of Planed Stripwood at variance with our normal stock-holding, and ALL direct deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
- TM620 - 9mm x 9mm x 2.4 metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- TM630 - 9mm x 18mm x 2.4 metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- TM627 - 9mm x 21mm x 2.4 metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- TM631 - 9mm x 25mm x 2.4 metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- TM639 - 9mm x 32mm x 2.4 metres Pine Infill Strip Cheshire Mouldings
- TM628 - 9mm x 34mm x 2.4 metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- TM619 - 9mm x 41mm x 2.4 metres Pine Infill Strip Cheshire Mouldings
- TM634 - 9mm x 44mm x 2.4 metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- TM667 - 9mm x 68mm x 2.4 metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
There are 2 sizes of Staircase Infill Strip for 32mm spindles, and for 41mm spindles;;
There are very few knots in this PSE Pine Stripwood Beading;
Other Mouldings and Beadings can be seen -
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for Pine TM619 Cheshire Mouldings Infill Strip
Van Delivery of 41x9mm Timber Infill Strip on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £10.00 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Softwood TM619 41x9mm Infill Strip weight is approximately 0.6Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
Prepared Timber 1.75" Infill Moulding can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Timber Infill Mould is possible from £13.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £13.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a insured, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about PEFC TM619 1-3/4 inch Infill Strip, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The August 2021 Cheshire Mouldings Pine Mouldings Price List is current - 24/08/2021 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about TM619 41mm Infill Strip - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of PEFC Pine 1.75 inch Infill Strip correct, but mistakes can be made!