3/4" HALF ROUND (21x8mm x 2.4 Metre.) TM591 Pine Cheshire Mouldings
HALF ROUND BEAD 21x8mm Pine Bead - Cheshire Mouldings TM591
21mm x 8mm HALF ROUND BEAD - Softwood Pine - Price is per 2.4 Metre length;
- TM591 - 7/8"x3/8"x7'10" approx. - 21x8mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings.
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
Pine Half Round Bead is ideal to use as an internal corner cover mould, such as worktop corner-upstand. - Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Other MOULDINGS & BEADINGS can be seen - PINE MOULDINGS - HARDWOOD MOULDINGS - OAK MOULDINGS
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
TM591 21x8mm Timber Half-Round Bead is usually machined from 25mm Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : 21mm x 8mm - Cheshire Mouldings TM591 -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides ( of the square timber, before machining to half-round bead ); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice we have looked at many packs of half-round bead, and there have been lots of pieces that are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- MOULDED 21x8mm REDWOOD TIMBER BEAD IN STOCK - 2.4 METRE LENGTHS - 01/12/2016 -
- CARRIER DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE FOR 2.4 METRE TM591 MOULDED SOFTWOOD HALF ROUND MOULD LENGTHS - SEE DELIVERY TAB.
21x8mm Half-Round Beading should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment & weather-proof coating; External use of 21x8mm Planed Timber Half Round Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally - poa;
- SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 09/08/2015;
Sizes may be the usual timber NOMINAL size that the 25mm Planed Redwood Softwood Half Round Bead is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Moulded 21mm x 8mm Redwood Half Round sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Timber Half-Round Beading. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY FSC or PEFC CERTIFIED HALF ROUND BEAD WITH OUR CHAIN OF CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS - CoC :
JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFICATION - TM591 BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or TM591 TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined TM591 HALF ROUND BEAD sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Mouldings once work has commenced; Orders of TM591 Timber Half-Round Bead, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for TM591 Pine Beading (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
Van Delivery of 21x8mm Timber Half Round Beadings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Softwood TM591 21x8mm Half Round Beading weight is approximately weight is 0.6Kg per 2.4 metre length, to include packing;
Prepared Timber 3/4" Half-Round Mould can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Half-Round Moulding is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £9.60 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT TRACKED DELIVERY
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about PEFC TM591 3/4" Half-Round Beading so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The Chesire Mouldings JANUARY 2017 PINE MOULDINGS Price List is current - 09/04/2017 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about TM591 21x8mm Half Round Bead - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of PEFC Pine 3/4" Half-Round Bead correct, but mistakes can be made!