Pine Fluted Stop-Chamfered Stair Spindle 895x41x41mm FC900 SfW
900mm PINE FLUTED STOP-CHAMFERED SPINDLE BLANK - FC900 - SfW
895mm x 41mm x 41mm PINE Square Chamfered and Twin-Reeded Stair Spindle;
Similar to the Richard Burbidge Fluted Square Spindle, & to Cheshire Mouldings DR9041P Pine Blanks;
Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Specials Pine Stairparts may be manufactured from engineered or laminated Pine components - For ecological and design reasons, using the maximum amount of Pine from a tree while producing a superb looking, and more stable stairpart.
PB1100 SQUARE SPINDLE BLANK
We also stock - RICHARD BURBIDGE STAIRPARTS
and - CHESHIRE MOULDINGS STAIRPARTS
For value for money Stair Handrails, see -
FC900 Softwood Staircase Spindle Fluted Stop-Chamfered Blank -
Finished size: 41x41x895mm - machined from PEFC or FSC Scandinavian Softwood - Pine Stairparts may be of Engineered construction;
Specials Staircase components are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Any metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Softwood Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/matt lacquers or any wood treatment products may vary in sheen and clarity.
Profile sizes and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances.
Softwood Fluted Stop-Chamfered Square Blank Spindle sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, with one possible splitter saw edge & ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance. This is the size immediately after machining the Chamfered Stair Spindle, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Softwood Timber. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined PINE FLUTED STOP-CHAMFERED STAIR SPINDLE sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY SFW FC900 PINE FLUTED STAIR SPINDLES WITH OUR CHAIN of CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS - CoC
JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFICATION - FC900 TT-CoC-003944.150 or FC900 BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Pine Stairparts once ordered; SFW FC900 Spindle Blanks are supplied as a Special Order;
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Specials Traditional Pine Chamfered Spindle Blanks FC900.
DELIVERY of Specials Pine Chamfered Spindles on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Approximate weights of SFW Traditional Pine Stop-Chamfered Fluted Stair Spindles FC900 are 1Kg - to include packing;
DIRECT DELIVERY of FC900 Pine Stair Spindles may be possible - poa;
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Specials Fluted Pine Spindles FC900 is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg - Zone-A Mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels of SfW Pine Stairparts can be up to - 2400x400x400mm & 10Kg costing £9.60 +vat then 50p per Kg +vat; We would send SfW Pine Components longer than 2.4M with TNT.
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints; - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT® for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ - 2.4 to 3.0 Metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Specials FC900 Stair Spindles, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The JULY 2016 Specials for Woodturning PINE STAIR SPINDLES Price List is current; - 01/12/2016 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about SFW FC900 Traditional Pine Stop-Chamfered Square Spindles - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications correct for Chamfered Square Pine Spindles, but mistakes can be made!